• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tecnniqe and I have been playing through Halo 1 the past couple of days and damn it's still really fun after all these years! We're about 75% done and yea, Destiny is really missing vehicular warfare. Warthog, Ghosts, banshees, tanks... So fun!

daedalius

So Techniq and I have been playing through Halo 1 the past couple of days and damn it's still really fun after all these years! We're about 75% done and yea, Destiny is really missing vehicular warfare. Warthog, Ghosts, banshees, tanks... So fun!

I really enjoyed the first house of wolves story mission because it gave us a chance for some vehicle shenanigans.

GorillaJu

Could I get a few people to help me with the 280 light version of SABER for the Sleeper Simulant questline? Matchmaking is hopeless.

edit: nevermind. saved by MM!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
:O
CR0KdtmWUAAYNk4.png:orig
thank u mr speaker 8)

KodaRuss

Well I messed up. Switched pledge to Future War Cult for the no time to explain quest line.

I can no longer wear my exotic dead orbit warlock bond, which is currently dropping my light level down quite a few spots. Hard Raid probably not going to happen for me this week.

Frenden

Banned
Well I messed up. Switched pledge to Future War Cult for the no time to explain quest line.

I can no longer wear my exotic dead orbit warlock bond, which is currently dropping my light level down quite a few spots. Hard Raid probably not going to happen for me this week.

My highest light cloak was my New Monarchy exotic too. Whoops!

If you are hesitant about doing the nightfall, just do it! Its insanely fast, I knocked out two in 15-20 mins each. The nightfall version of Dust Palace is very streamlined compared to the heroic/strike version. Use a good primary and don't jump, and use your swords on the final 3 psions.

Cloaks seem to drop more in nightfall too, in two runs I got two different cloaks for my hunter. Never saw one drop in 20+ runs of heroic/regular.

Frenden

Banned
wow, hadnt seen the stats on that thing. not ideal main perks but not awful either. what are the middle column options?

I have one with a ridiculous roll. Rangefinder, Red Dot ORS1 (highest range red dot), Braced Frame IIRC. I haven't fired it yet, but it should punch a hole through the moon.

Kyne

me: 310 gloves
friend: 307 gloves
girlfriend: 14 3oC

nightfall redeemed.

edit:
let me say something. We don't all raid 3 times a week. Usually we're lucky to get 1 raid in a week. To us this is a huge and great change. Pretty sure this is what they were aiming for and it's definitely working.

I'm sorry you 308+'s are not getting 309/310's of the gear you're missing. :p

zewone

I did get a pretty baller Tread Upon Stars from the NF with the enhanced drop. Now I just need Undying Mind to be NF to get a Fatebringer roll. Since it's worth using regardless of arc element or not.

zewone

me: 310 gloves
friend: 307 gloves
girlfriend: 14 3oC

nightfall redeemed.

edit:
let me say something. We don't all raid 3 times a week. Usually we're lucky to get 1 raid in a week. To us this is a huge and great change. Pretty sure this is what they were aiming for and it's definitely working.

I'm sorry you 308+'s are not getting 309/310's of the gear you're missing. :p
You don't seem very sorry. :p

They diluted the loot table with these ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom