• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Hope someone can give me some advice. Was doing the daily for the three ghosts. I fell after getting the third ghost. I spawned on the ledge away from the jumping platforms. Is there anyway for me to get back to the portal to finish this quest?

Just jump back down to the ledge before the disappearing platforms?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
So glad they took off vertigo map from the crucible playlist...it was a pain in the ass trying on IB to kill an opponent so high on top who has a tremendous advantage to cheat death and manage to score tons of kills from that vantage point.

went on lfg for first nightfall, found group that was on the boss, spent 3 minutes and got a 310 hawkmoon. am i supposed to find a way to be mad about this?

ethomaz

Banned
Anybody wants to help me with the jumping part of Paradox? It is a bit hard with Warlocks.

Edit - I did it... Sunsingers for life... the solo machine.

tricho

Can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong with the no time to explain quest. Somehow Lakshmi wont give me the quest. I collected the Ghost in paradox and donated a Lot of Stuff to her. Quest just wont show up.

Can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong with the no time to explain quest. Somehow Lakshmi wont give me the quest. I collected the Ghost in paradox and donated a Lot of Stuff to her. Quest just wont show up.

If you collected the ghost today the next part where you have to donate to FWC doesn't show up, wait until the reset.

So glad they took off vertigo map from the crucible playlist...it was a pain in the ass trying on IB to kill an opponent so high on top who has a tremendous advantage to cheat death and manage to score tons of kills from that vantage point.

Where was this said? I like Vertigo

Edit found it. they could do with removing Twilight Gap, I'm sick to the back teeth of that map

SkylineRKR

If you die during the daily does it reset the ghosts?

the second ghost is not where it should be

No.

I died about 6 times in total. But it matters where you die. I didn't die at the Templar and not at the Gorgon's Lair. I died trying to get the first ghost, and the rest on the jump puzzle and boss itself. The boss area darkness zone is the only you can afford to die, you unlocked the area already anyway.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I believe so yeah, looking forward to getting my First Curse and getting the warlock to rank 3 for the Tlalalalalaloc.
welp, no chance i get my exotic sword farming done. i'll settle for reclaiming my hawk cloak before bed. hopefully this cough will let me sleep, night nighgaf

Ended up falling asleep. Back and still really want some hot Atheon action. Anyone still running him, or have the checkpoint? Alternatively interested in the nightfall if no one is doing Atheon.

PSN: tehSlacker

Ended up falling asleep. Back and still really want some hot Atheon action. Anyone still running him, or have the checkpoint? Alternatively interested in the nightfall if no one is doing Atheon.

PSN: tehSlacker

I could do with a nightfall once I finish this gunsmith weapon trial in crucible. Psn is same as gaf

dan and spaaace and eric, thenal and slammin....thanks for the raid run. I completely lost my damn comms there but thanks for dragging me through anyway!

And most importantly I FUCKING FINALLY HIT 300!! So thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom