• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

No Health Regen inside Aura

I actually think that makes a ton of sense considering ToM makes damage trivial with no risk during that section.

I still think, just like with Crota, people are imagining way more differences than there will actually be. Honestly, the Totem section seems like the most easily adaptable for new mechanics.

j-wood

I'm confused on the paradox quest stuff.

I have FWC to rank 4, but I was dead orbit reping yesterday. I did the dailly, and got all 4 ghosts. I then switched to FWC allegiance, and turned in the ghost. Nothing happened after that.

Should I get the quest today or do I have to wait till next week?

darknil

Reposting basically because is today's daily:

Anyone noticed that on the 'stealth' mission, one of the Witchers on the side is Ir Yut? Could it lead to something?

LTWood12

Thanks for the answer. Guess that means I need to do a full normal before doing Hard. Was hoping to save some encounters for double loot drops, but oh well.

I still have to do Fear's Embrace though. Yuck.

Just read that Bo3 on 360/PS3 is only targeting 30fps. I really think Destiny could get a fps increase if it ditches last gen for the second one.

Someone tell me this, can I get NTTE today if I got the Ghosts yesterday?

What if Hard Mode drops a 320 Artifact?!

I'll hold off on doing the Artifacts for my alts just in case.

If not, I may have to do the shortcut for the 310 artifact.

GutZ31

Just read that Bo3 on 360/PS3 is only targeting 30fps. I really think Destiny could get a fps increase if it ditches last gen for the second one.

Someone tell me this, can I get NTTE today if I got the Ghosts yesterday?
I think you would need to tell us.
If you don't see the FWC having something for you today, then most likely it will be next week.

lt519

join on other people that have the last mission of each taken war: earth/venus/mars. do all 3 and you get road to kings fall w/out having to do all the earlier stuff.

Ah thanks, I still have to do it on my Warlock. I'm slightly annoyed that I've killed Oryx twice on my Titan but both times before I had Roads to Kings Fall questline. So I'm still rocking a 295 artifact on him and just need an Oryx kill.

Tovarisc

What if Hard Mode drops a 320 Artifact?!

I'll hold off on doing the Artifacts for my alts just in case.

If not, I may have to do the shortcut for the 310 artifact.

I expect HM to have its own quest from Eris, and will reward 320 artifact. After all she is only source for getting 310 artifact, or has people gotten 310 ones from NFall?

Shortcut?

Shortcut didn't work for me. I did all the missions and still had the quests afterwards. :(

I'll have to find the post, I believe Drizzay last posted the steps. It basically involves joining someone that's already in progress, on the Missions and then you can skip some steps. I'll be right back!

EDIT, from Drizzay last thread:

Also good to skip all the Taken War stuff by just joining someone who has already done it. Ruthless helped me yesterday, took like 20 minutes.

-play fears embrace
-talk to Eris at tower for blighted world's quest
-do kings of decay mission
-do entropy's pinnacle mission (Or as Drizzay said, entropy whatever mission) :p
-talk to Eris in tower
-do summoners circle mission
-do raid, get 310 artifact.

Nialrot

Any confirmation on whether you can obtain the "Not Forged in Light" quest today (or wait next week) for the No Time to Explain if you snagged the dead ghosts yesterday?

I find it strange that armor and agility get perk buffs via weapons and armor, but recovery doesn't. Am I incorrect? I don't think I have ever seen a recovery buff. To diversify load outs, they need to add even more perks to weapons and armor. INT/STR/DIS buffs are so boring.

Edit: I guess the only recovery ones are orb pickup related, but that is lame.

Need a third person to help me get the cult ghost. Add me on psn. Keanburke. Just need you to join the Fireteam. PSN keanburke
If you need the cult ghost, join

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Imagine if for one day, Bungie turned on friendly fire for enemies?

Haha holy shit Thrall groups would murder each other before they even got near you.

Deku Tree

I am going to load into the HM Raid and then exit and go talk to Eris on Fri to see if anything happens like do I get a quest or something like that.

I'll have to find the post, I believe Drizzay last posted the steps. It basically involves joining someone that's already in progress, on the Missions and then you can skip some steps. I'll be right back!

EDIT, from Drizzay last thread:

Tried every step twice... unfortunately didn't work for me :(

Truant

I'm up for a full King's Fall run tonight, fragments and all. Complete raid newbie, so go easy on me! LL 296.

PSN: Hundere

Vinter

Did that 25 kills in crucible part of the exotic sword quest last night. Two and a half hours I spent on the last 5 kills. Jesus, that was brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom