• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that quest line sounds fun.

That's the Ape life right there. Sometimes. Like..every now and then and such.

DESTINY!

But yeah, the NTTE is an example of a good exotic quest. It was diverse and fun. The big plus being the Taken Minotaurs in patrol were a guarantee, unlike the Warsats.

Lnkn52

I'm so glad that I get to wait an arbitrary amount of time to continue the No Time To Explain quest. It'll make the gun feel that much more special, and so much more satisfying to acquire. Sure other people already have the gun, but when people ask me how I got MY No Time To Explain, I get to tell my own story. When people found a way to glitch into last part of Paradox and get the Cult Ghost, before Paradox was even the daily, I figured it would be wise to wait and play the game as intended. So glad I did, because waiting is such an incredible experience. Maybe I should quit using Tower Ghost or the companion app. Waiting to load in and out of the tower, switching characters, there's so much waiting to be done! I'm wasting it by trying to shortcut my way to equipping my 305 ghost!

thatgiffromfullhouse.gif

stb

Known issue, Bungie's put out some stuff saying to only redeem gunsmith orders at the gunsmith and not from your inventory. It's gone :(

Surely there's something the live team can find to nerf instead of fixing that or the Spindle scopes, though.

Titans get to astronaut cosplay. Best armor in the game.
LNIJkrc.jpg

E92 M3

I mean, they re-used 80% of the gear they had in the first part of year 1.

Hunter and Warlock have all this cool looking stuff while Titans have absolute shit. Even our raid armor makes us look like the Warpriest, which doesn't feel "cool" at all.

Seriously.

Who looked at this and thought
260px-Grimoire_Warpriest.jpg

"Hey, let's make Titans look like the ugly bad guy! That'll be great for the playerbase."

If I didn't have the Iron Banner and (reused) Trials of Osiris gear to look forward to I would probably un-main my Titan. 50% of the reason I play games is for the visuals of my character.

Titan leg pieces are awesome, though. I dont use other pieces.

Kyne

Titans get to astronaut cosplay. Best armor in the game.

I'll agree that looks good, but it does not look like it belongs in Destiny.

Titan leg pieces are awesome, though. I dont use other pieces.

I'll agree again. It's the only part of the entire set that doesn't suck.

I feel like if I fell down as a Titan wearing the raid gear I'd never be able to get back up.

Seriously. How did you go from this:

to this:

It looks like he fell in a pile of glue and rolled around in some rocks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Why were there so many pages overnight/this morning?
or, with appropriate cynicism
What was there for us to spend 10 pages bitching about this time

Chitin armor and weapons are hot garbage. It is like bottom tier Deviant Art material. I have seen Winamp themes more aesthetically pleasing.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Armsday plus NTTE quest not available today for people who did the daily yesterday.
ah gotcha. I did the daily well before yesterday and handed in the ghost but just didn't actually do the NTTE quest yesterday, I wonder if the mission will be gone for me or not. Oh well.

Here's a question, you can't finish the Exotic sword farming stuff on Armsday and have it count to advance that step, right?

SkylineRKR

Btw, has anyone seen any Sublime Engrams lately? I got like 5-6 in the first week but haven't seen any since.

I got all of them now.

I got like 3 in the first week, one dupe. Then nothing and then another 3 ish with 2 dupes. Finally the chest engram dropped from court of oryx.

I got about 75% from Dreadnaught, the majority of them from mini quest chests.

LTWood12

ah gotcha. I did the daily well before yesterday and handed in the ghost but just didn't actually do the NTTE quest yesterday, I wonder if the mission will be gone for me or not. Oh well.

Here's a question, you can't finish the Exotic sword farming stuff on Armsday and have it count to advance that step, right?

You want to know if you can skip the waiting? Waiting will make the sword so much more special though Hawk! Go and dance at the jukebox!

tumblr_mf74ccYpX41qg39ewo1_500.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Btw, has anyone seen any Sublime Engrams lately? I got like 5-6 in the first week but haven't seen any since.
Got two since Monday, dunno

I was dumb and opened multiples on my Hunter before I understood they were a guaranteed single item

lt519

I got all of them now.

I got like 3 in the first week, one dupe. Then nothing and then another 3 ish with 2 dupes. Finally the chest engram dropped from court of oryx.

I got about 75% from Dreadnaught, the majority of them from mini quest chests.

I never knew what Sublime Engrams were. Can you get them again after you've dismantled them? Pretty sure I just thought they were standard legendary items and not part of a set.

Also bravo on The Martian pic

SkylineRKR

I never knew what Sublime Engrams were. Can you get them again after you've dismantled them? Pretty sure I just thought they were standard legendary items and not part of a set.

Also bravo on The Martian pic

I have 3 gauntlets, so yeah they will drop again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom