• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

You start the Skirmish match with 2 players.
Sector 666.
The second player is AFK.
Take an early lead when a third joins.
All match it's close as hell.
You are teabagged relentlessly for some reason.
Only player with a positive K/D on the team.

The match is almost over.
You rush to get more kills than your teammates do deaths.
You spot the entire enemy team huddled together.
Toss a grenade and they scatter.
Sneak at them through the container because you know they won't be watching that.
They spin around looking for you as you relentlessly shotgun/melee all 3.
Rush out to find them spawning in a corner.
Pop OPHammer for final two kills.

Good game.
a bit thank you :)

I'm really hoping my voice is back to normal by the KF newbie raid tomorrow. I need to talk a lot :S

This raid filled up by the end of the day Tuesday without me ever announcing it was happening, lol
I can sub for Saturday if you are not well by then :]

Are engrams determined when they drop?
Most people are encouraged to be over 300+ when decrypting exotic engrams. Should we wait to be 310+ until decrypting engrams again? I have two or three exotic engrams in my back pocket.

Echo Chamber on heroic with randoms....nope. Sorry to add to the problem, but I'm not doing it.
I don't quit any others when I'm on the heroic playlist except that one. It's unbearable with randoms.

Echo Chamber on heroic with randoms....nope. Sorry to add to the problem, but I'm not doing it.
I don't quit any others when I'm on the heroic playlist except that one. It's unbearable with randoms.

yeah i don't blame you

thats tougher and more time consuming than a nightfall lol

last time i did it with blueberries we wiped twice on the boss :(

Deku Tree

It's much better than it was during the first week. If you have three 290+ guardians it should be easy.

Sai-kun

Banned
Is playing crucible in the hopes of getting upgrades at the end of a match worth it?

If not...well, I beat the nightfall and raid for the week, I guess I'm done till next tuesday haha

Edit: i'm 301 light

Drain You

Anyone have an Atheon checkpoint on Xbox One? Really want to finish this quest, I can run Atheon if you would just like to do it too, send me a message or inv to party, GT: If You must

I've actually never had a problem on that strike. I must have gotten lucky.

Only time I ever quit a strike with randoms was the Sleeper Simulant quest. Those guys were just awful.

LiK

Is playing crucible in the hopes of getting upgrades at the end of a match worth it?

If not...well, I beat the nightfall and raid for the week, I guess I'm done till next tuesday haha

Edit: i'm 301 light

PVP drops are random as shit. don't bother farming that mode for drops.

Shiv47

Can anyone help me and another Gaffer finish the exotic sword strike? At the boss fight. Join on shiv2099 on PS4. We're both doing the solar sword.

Sullichin

You just need one nightstalker on your team and it's super easy. You can be invisible the whole time you have the relic. I always pick it up even if I'm playing my warlock because a lot of randoms seem afraid of it and I got my route down to rush to the end of the strike quickly. So if the randoms suck, just run to the end with the relic and they'll be warped there.

Definitely harder on heroic, of course, but I still think it's one of the quickest strikes.

Hard Raid. Playstation. Hoping to start Friday night around 7:15-7:30 PM CST. Quote and add your name if you are interested in joining. We're looking for the Godliest of Gods. The Craziest of Crazy. It's gonna be a damn good, rip roaring time of awesomeness. You want to ride into the thunder with us? Then sign up!

1. VincentAlexander
2. deafmedal1
3. F0X-AIV3E
4. Thiron213

Zocano

It is an option. Kinda. You probably don't walk very far.

I remember loading up the new endings like the very instant they came out to see them. My first instinct was to think the game was hot garbage so I shot the kid out of spite.

Man, was that a real hell of a surprise.

___

Lady armor will forever be garbage until devs stop trying to pander and make actual not form fitting armor. Because, y'know, armor shouldn't be all sleek and showing off your curves.

Gordon

I posted this on reddit, but reddit isn't always the most constructive atmosphere, so, opinions/suggestions?

In lieu of matchmaking, it would be nice if Bungie would set us up with something to make better use of the tower, rather than just leaving it to 3rd party LFG sites. Something like a pack of green or blue rarity emblems that have "LFG" as the thumbnail and then upon inspection list particular activities on the body of the emblem. Then you could throw them on in tower and people looking to do the same content as you would be able to see that you intend to do it and message you. They could attach flavor text that explains how to use them for anybody unfamiliar with LFG. (Something like, "Equip this emblem so other players will know you're looking for a team for this activity and message you asking for an invite, or invite you if they already have a team")

Example http://i.imgur.com/sg3U6y0.png

They could even throw in a separate page on the emblem kiosk for them and it would be easy to find the one you need.

Anybody want to farm NF for the void cloak? If so, please add me on psn: DreadfulOmen.

If you have an exotic sword it's a pretty easy NF.

radiohead1

Neo Member
Hard Raid. Playstation. Hoping to start Friday night around 7:15-7:30 PM CST. Quote and add your name if you are interested in joining. We're looking for the Godliest of Gods. The Craziest of Crazy. It's gonna be a damn good, rip roaring time of awesomeness. You want to ride into the thunder with us? Then sign up!

1. VincentAlexander
2. deafmedal1
3. F0X-AIV3E
4. Thiron213
5. dorssom
I love riding into thunder. So does my Titan. (Hope 305 is enough!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom