• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bewm!

HlMdB6u.png

F0X-AIV3E, I am able to do 1pm eastern, but I told vincet that I would play with him after work. I have one or two others that would be down for 1pm on Friday. Let me get back to you? What's your PSN name and we'll chat through there.

Ok sounds good. I'll probably raid with him/yall then too.

Xplicitone is my psn.

Arrrammis

Experimenting in the daily right now, nothing happens when you kill the hands of Oryx (the Ogre and the Colossus), now trying to kill both Ir Yuts.

Edit: killing It Yut's does nothing. DISAPPOINTMENT!

Dunk#7

HELP

QUESTION

I finally completed every quest from TTK, and decided to complete all the abandoned quests from the old story content. The first quest step is "A Hunter Rises" that refers to the opening mission and finding your ship. How do I complete this since that first mission is only playable after creating a new character? There is no mission on the map for this that I can find.

HELP

QUESTION

I finally completed every quest from TTK, and decided to complete all the abandoned quests from the old story content. The first quest step is "A Hunter Rises" that refers to the opening mission and finding your ship. How do I complete this since that first mission is only playable after creating a new character? There is no mission on the map for this that I can find.

That's a known bug according to reddit. Not sure how to fix it :(

Here's a link from the community: https://www.bungie.net/en-us/Forum/Post/152910685/0/0

maomaoIYP

So the bonus damage changes it from a 3 shot kill to a... 3 shot kill. Sounds awesome.

Kinda crazy you can do full damage from that range given its range stat though. So that's something. I guess.
Yeah it's really not meant for PvP I guess. I wouldn't mind using it for strikes because even zaouli's bane is fun for me, if only for the reload animation.

We'd love to have you if you're down. That'd put as at 6.

You all ready to fly the dragon this Friday?

1. VincentAlexander
2. deafmedal1
3. F0X-AIV3E
4. Thiron213
5. radiohead1
6.Xplicitone

Shit what was the requirement for SS....Oh that's right. So there's 4 purple fusion rifles you can turn in to the Gunsmith, if you turn in all 4 then when the Quest pops, I think you go talk to the gunsmith then go to Earth and there's a new quest called first firewall which starts a questline.

oh, i did that, i should be good when bungie graces us with another chance at this.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Quick question you guys may know :

My daughter has been playing destiny on her account on my playstation for a few weeks now. Before this last weeks update I could have sworn she could see all the Taken King content and was happily going through the motions even though she might never actually get into the higher end areas. Cool stuff i thought... my purchases push across all the accounts on my PSN including the expansion - as it should imo.

Yesterday she logs in and before she jumps to a patrol to just randomly shoot shit i notice her director screen is the empty sad screen of a non Taken King player.

Do i need to update something/enter something for her to have access again? She said the game was asking for an email address at some point and she hit O to make it go away so maybe that was the game trying to confirm that I was the owner of the ps4? I didn't have to do this on my account but all my PSN stuff is there so i assume that maybe that's why it worked?

Is her access on her account to TTK gone or do i simply need to reboot the game under her name and enter that email account and she's good to go?

Saint9806

Shit what was the requirement for SS....Oh that's right. So there's 4 purple fusion rifles you can turn in to the Gunsmith, if you turn in all 4 then when the Quest pops, I think you go talk to the gunsmith then go to Earth and there's a new quest called first firewall which starts a questline.

Wait... The first Firewall is back up today?

E92 M3

I hope they add a way for me to redo the void sword quest. It'll be complete BS if I can't ever do it again due to an early mistake. At least with RNG there was always a chance....now I'm at zero =/

milkham

I had imprecation equipped when I turned in the quest so i ended up with an empty primary slot. but instead of nothing i have a generic auto rifle

11246249_10153593671099927_6061578155393858675_o.jpg

12045220_10153593671659927_6424895113585552852_o.jpg

Dismantle me if old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom