• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazi

JOISi1Q.jpg

giphy.gif

GorillaJu

So I haven't done the 310 artifact quest yet. Apparently you need to do the Taken War quest line to get this: I've done the Taken War for Mars, Earth and Venus, now all I've got is a generic "help Ikora, Kayde and Zavala" quest. I don't know what I'm supposed to do next.

Is "Tenebrous Tunnels" a part of this?

Ghazi

So I haven't done the 310 artifact quest yet. Apparently you need to do the Taken War quest line to get this: I've done the Taken War for Mars, Earth and Venus, now all I've got is a generic "help Ikora, Kayde and Zavala" quest. I don't know what I'm supposed to do next.

Yep

KanameYuuki

Yeah, you are on the right part, after you complete Zavala's quest line, Eris mom will give you road to king's fall or something like that.

Cade

Yeah, a guy called me a cheating bitch last night and I thought he thought I was shadowshot glitching (impossible for three reasons) and he's like OH FUNNY HOW YOU WENT TO THAT HUH then changed his tune to

LAG SWITCH ASS

So I guess I was just lagging? I went 1.18 and he went 0.33, so it's not like I dominated. . .

Cleaned up the last couple days. Finally hit 300 after finishing the raid, got NTTE to 300, got a ToM, and a 310 Zhalo to drop. Also infused hung jury to 307 and got the raid scout at 305.

Glad I kept at it and didn't quit trying to get to that 300 light level.

coy

I'm lucky if I can get 7 kills in a match with Impreciation, let alone 7 precision kills.
Maybe this was already suggested but did you try classic Rumble? I did this the other night and the skill levels were such that I was able to do this in my 2nd match.

Yeah, a guy called me a cheating bitch last night and I thought he thought I was shadowshot glitching (impossible for three reasons) and he's like OH FUNNY HOW YOU WENT TO THAT HUH then changed his tune to

LAG SWITCH ASS

So I guess I was just lagging? I went 1.18 and he went 0.33, so it's not like I dominated. . .

Lame.

I had someone send me a "Nice carry!" in a game where the enemy was 200 points from winning and I came back from a 1000 point deficit

border

Is it even worth running a normal kf when the HM is in a few days?
Yeah, if you want a fun relaxing experience instead of something mind-bendingly frustrating. The early days of Hard Mode will likely be quite anger-inducing, with so many people both under-leveled and trying to master the mechanics.

Grinded the Grasp again tonight with Tyler and D. They both got a drop and Tyler got a decent roll. I got 5 legendary engrams. Marks for days!

Also mayhem clash with Frenden is always a hoot!

maomaoIYP

I've been trying to win one match of Rift, and it hurts..
Are you a hunter? If you get lucky with the map you can sometimes carry the team to victory by running nightstalker double stealth.
But yeah I understand your pain. I had a game on Sector 618, when the match started my entire team of blueberries ran straight out, as if they were playing clash. I was the only one at the spark. Of course we didn't win.

am I LttP or did I just discover something pretty cool?
I was slogging through the solar kills portion for the solar exotic sword, when it dawned on me that I could play mayhem clash to perform the ability kills.
gained 13% in one match!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
am I LttP or did I just discover something pretty cool?
I was slogging through the solar kills portion for the solar exotic sword, when it dawned on me that I could play mayhem clash to perform the ability kills.
gained 13% in one match!
Mayhem pvp modes are incredible valuable for all manner of quest completion. it's the best

EL CUCO

Are you a hunter? If you get lucky with the map you can sometimes carry the team to victory by running nightstalker double stealth.
But yeah I understand your pain. I had a game on Sector 618, when the match started my entire team of blueberries ran straight out, as if they were playing clash. I was the only one at the spark. Of course I didn't win.
Doing Shaxx's bounties on my Warlock. Finally won one. My team didn't even get a dunk in. We basically out slayed the other team to a victory lol

sephi22

We are at NM KF. Ship jumping part. We are 4. Need 2.

1. Lightsaber
2. sephi22
3. J_Rocca42
4. Sajj
5. ??
6. ??

Join on sephi22 on PSN

Coins

Banned
Thanks to my raid team for trying to help me out. I suck at platforming and apologize I couldn't get through the jumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom