• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my fault nobody else would pick it up.

Not your fault that that's how rift works and is the only reason your score was that high, not every can be so amazingly great at PvP as you are. Doesn't mean that it is a problem, some people are just average at PvP.

World 1st PlayStation Vita Kings Fall Clear right here.

I am become Vita.

Top of page: Frank Underwood knows what's up.

http://youtu.be/sGDgnp7-uck

u4ehuiQ.gif

border

I also just got my sword infused to 291 (finally, had a dearth of weapon parts until that strike) and immediately abandoned the exotic quest. Exotic swords are something I'll never get due to the Crucible requirements, but I think I'll prefer having the exotic slot left to things like ToM.

The Crucible part of that quest is pretty easy even for scrubs like me. Play the Mayhem modes where heavy ammo drops 4-5 times per match. You don't even need heavy ammo to get sword kills, you can beat people to death with the hilt of your sword.

LTWood12

Do you have the first version Vita or 2nd?
Also, any grips or anything?

I have the first version Vita and I'm in dire need of grips or anything! It's so uncomfortable stock.

Although it sucks the bumper Jumper layout doesn't stay when remoting.

Launch Vita. No grips. All Factory.

Why on earth would you want jumper to carry over? You want jump to be left touch? Yucky

LiK

Thanks MM for dropping me into a losing Skirmish match. Almost helped the team comeback and win but ran outta time. Scrubs.

2real4tv

This crucible quest is brutal. Shaxx just motivated me though.

"When you don't hold back your unstoppable you will soon be worthy for crucible bounties."

Not a direct quote.

Have you ever spammed a lot of material exchanges at the Speaker and listened to all his dialogue? Surprisingly creepy.

"This will help you rise."

"You deserve this Guardian. Take it."

"A powerful tool for a powerful Guardian."

"Be brave."

"Take it."

Have you ever spammed a lot of material exchanges at the Speaker and listened to all his dialogue? Surprisingly creepy.

"Be brave."

"Take it."

Oh my goodness. So he does work for Salvation Army? :p

"Be brave."

"Take it."

How is that creepy? Just sounds encouraging.

Dalek

PS4 user here. The last time I joined a game and tried to chat with someone they couldn't hear me speak. What settings should I be checking? Fireteam chat vs party chat has me confused. I ordered a new mic too just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom