• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i really am wondering how the hell they thought to keep ppl playing, hit halfway thru 299 light and ran into a brickwall no progress at all the last 1-2 days, think i managed to up 1 light in that time, sucks the fun right out of it, grinding engrams is just meh as almost all you get is sidegrade or downright worse than what you got.

Sorry for the minirant just getting frutrated with it atm

Have you done the raid? That will give you a chance to get above 300 gear and then when you're 300+ exotics and NF loot will have a chance to be above 300 as well.

Deku Tree

So TTK is like the old VoG days, you are better off running three of the same class for armor power progression purposes. I thought we moved beyond that...

noomi

I have a fully charged rune and it doesn't unlock the chest. Apparently there was an exploit involving the agonarch.

Thats right, they disabled it a little while back, there hasn't been much talk about it since. Not sure if it's working now...

AngerdX

Have you done the raid? That will give you a chance to get above 300 gear and then when you're 300+ exotics and NF loot will have a chance to be above 300 as well.

Yah manged to get raid done once and got ghost, artifact and primary gun 300+, it´s that darn 300 hard lock that kind of pisses me of a bit as it basicly lock your progress to 1 chance a week, so it turns to play once a week kinda thing if nothing timegated crap pops up.

Small thing in the grand scheme of things and just had to vent heh

Number45

This is where I'm at currently, I think I'm going to need to give the raid a try finally. Just need to find the time!

Deku Tree

You should be able to donate Legendary Marks directly in exchange for Faction Rep.

If they had a system like that then I would keep doing Daily Crucible/Story every day.

Right now I am at Max Marks, and nothing else that I want to buy in the tower... I really bought everything that might be remotely useful to me already.... I even bought all three different crucible legendary ghosts... I even feel bad about dismantling legendaries for no marks right now....

Bungie pls give players a reason to keep playing... I'd love to keep doing Daily Crucible/Story every day plus Weekly strikes 3x... but with the main reward being marks, and only a tiny amount of rep rewarded then there really is no reason to do it...

At this point all I really have left to do each week is NF 3x and Raid 3x.

Maybe now I'll do the Crucible quest chain too and then start also doing Crucible bounties NF 3x also.

I wish Destiny had a better way to grind rep though....

noomi

You should be able to donate Legendary Marks directly in exchange for Faction Rep.

If they had a system like that then I would keep doing Daily Crucible/Story every day.

Right now I am at Max Marks, and nothing else that I want to buy in the tower... I really bought everything that might be remotely useful to me already.... I even bought all three different crucible legendary ghosts... I even feel bad about dismantling legendaries for no marks right now....

Bungie pls give players a reason to keep playing... I'd love to keep doing Daily Crucible/Story every day plus Weekly strikes 3x... but with the main reward being marks, and only a tiny amount of rep rewarded then there really is no reason to do it...

At this point all I really have left to do each week is NF 3x and Raid 3x.

Maybe now I'll do the Crucible quest chain too and then start also doing Crucible bounties NF 3x also.

I wish Destiny had a better way to grind rep though....

This would be really nice.

Currently I'm dumping my legendary marks into Cryptarch engrams just to get rid of them. Bought some planetary materials once as well, just to keep away from the 200 mark cap.

I still have one and am willing to share it.

Msg me when i am online, PSN same as DGAF name.

Bits, any luck with that cloak? If you still want to run it today I got you.

Rubenov

This would be really nice.

Currently I'm dumping my legendary marks into Cryptarch engrams just to get rid of them. Bought some planetary materials once as well, just to keep away from the 200 mark cap.

I made sure to buy gloves with all weapon reload speeds possible (sniper, shotguns, sidearms, pulses, scouts, HCs, ARs), and that has kept my legendary marks low. It also allows me to have many options in PvP depending on what the opponents are doing, plus remain flexible to adjust to future weapon nerfs / buffs.

Edit: Also bought legendary helmets that have health regen on orb pickup. Useful on PvP and PvE, and frees exotic slot.

Cade

So guys, what's the worst gamemode in any multiplayer game ever created and why is it Salvage/Rift? I hate when I have either one on a bounty because I'd rather just roll a dice because it's the same chance but without wasting ten minutes on people who don't understand that all you have to do to win in either mode is hold square.

noomi

I made sure to buy gloves with all weapon reload speeds possible (sniper, shotguns, sidearms, pulses, scouts, HCs, ARs), and that has kept my legendary marks low. It also allows me to have many options in PvP depending on what the opponents are doing, plus remain flexible to adjust to future weapon nerfs / buffs.

Edit: Also bought legendary helmets that have health regen on orb pickup. Useful on PvP and PvE, and frees exotic slot.

This is a really solid tip, I'll invest into to pulse rifle gloves and helmets next. Thanks Rube!

So guys, what's the worst gamemode in any multiplayer game ever created and why is it Salvage/Rift? I hate when I have either one on a bounty because I'd rather just roll a dice because it's the same chance but without wasting ten minutes on people who don't understand that all you have to do to win in either mode is hold square.

Rift definitely needs some Bungie lovin' , especially those spawn points. Never go into it with pubs, your just asking for a headache :p

Cade

Rift definitely needs some Bungie lovin' , especially those spawn points. Never go into it with pubs, your just asking for a headache :p

I know! I know! But I'm so close to finally finishing my third weekly ;_;

All I want to do is play Inferno Doubles with buddies. That is the best mode.

I just wish Inferno had no supers, considering it has no heavy. C'mon Bungie. We're so close.

bitsurugi

Sadly no luck, only oiled framed Treads upon stars ><

Sure, msg me when i am online, will keep doing this, the drop rate is good enough, pretty much everyone but me got one, so i am cautiously optimistic :)

maomaoIYP

Epic carry! GET REKT
CR65hcPUAAAgi6B.jpg:large

Sure, msg me when i am online, will keep doing this, the drop rate is good enough, pretty much everyone but me got one, so i am cautiously optimistic :)

Don't worry I never got one as well, saw so many drop. I'd rather steal the cloak of poor homeless Taniks. That's what happens if he doesn't kneel for my Banner ;)

hitlerat

Quick question about the Paradox ghost quest ...
I only got the ghost this week... Am I supposed to wait the next Paradox dailly to continue the quest?

Jabronium

Quick question about the Paradox ghost quest ...
I only got the ghost this week... Am I supposed to wait the next Paradox dailly to continue the quest?

Nobody knows. Could be the next time Paradox rolls around as the daily, could be the next weekly reset, could be a monthly thing, could be some other random time. Kinda sucks.

Bogeypop

Flayer Mantle farming time!? You mentioned Treads Upon Stars and reminded me that would be a nice consolation prize as well if I could get one with the perks I want.

I was going to wait to do Nightfall until after HM came out just in case the stuff that could drop got bumped up to 320 Light, but I think everyone will be busy with HM around that time, so no one will want to Nightfall. Might as well get it done now.

The weapons parts nerf has finally gotten real for me. I had a little bit of a stock before the nerf, but they have quickly evaporated from infusing and minor weapons upgrades. I don't even test any new legendary weapons now. I just stick them in the vault and hope we will get a buff back so we can actually enjoy and experiment with the loot we earned.

There are two outlandishly anti-player, anti-fun loot systems in Destiny right now and they need to be rectified immediately. 1. the weapons parts garbage and 2. 20 moldering shards dropping 2 moldering shards. "A big fuck you" is the only way to describe that loot drop. It should drop 22 moldering shards minimum.

Anyone know why from time to time, i try to transfer a weapon from my vault to my character using the app, i get a message of weapon not found.

E92 M3

Bungie will be releasing Gjallarhorn 2.0 when Halo 5 launches lol.

Also, weekly update today. I hope Deej talks about the light level shenanigans due to RNG and how it will affect hard mode.

noomi

The oiled frame curse!

Will do man, I'll be on the usual time ;)

PoE 28 would probably be more reliable.

Ahh, yes the end chest gives out coins. Run it a few times and you should have enough to get some goodies from Xur.

I'm betting on Xur having a weapon tomorrow.

Good Morning XO :)

Ozone

So I handed in the ghost for NTTE quest on Tuesday. Do I have to wait until Paradox is the daily again before I get the FWC step?

LiK

So I handed in the ghost for NTTE quest on Tuesday. Do I have to wait until Paradox is the daily again before I get the FWC step?

we dunno when it starts for you guys. but I think people will need to wait for Paradox Daily again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom