• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

So the real question is what do we get for all 50 calcified fragments? I still need to do mini-crota in CoO unfortunately.

image.jpg

Lol. Please no.

Deku Tree

I have 5 Zhalo Supercells now. All I want is a Juju.

You can only get y2 Juju from kiosk, or if you don't have the year 1 version then you need to RNG the year one version from a legacy primary exotic engram from Xur. Legacy engram is strongly biased to drop things that you don't alReady have fortunately.

Juju so far doesn't drop from 3oC exotic primary engrams.

lt519

I would love it if any exotic primary would drop for me. Yeah, that'd be nice.

Haha same, I missed Xur twice so I haven't had 3oC until this week. I don't have a single Y2 exotic that hasn't been bought by Xur or obtained through quest lines.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You can only get y2 Juju from kiosk, or if you don't have the year 1 version then you need to RNG the year one version from a legacy primary exotic engram from Xur.

Juju so far doesn't drop from 3oC exotic primary engrams.

I don't think JuJu can drop actually....

Oh lol. Better save some legendary marks then. Is that the same for Red Death? Only 2 primaries I'm missing.

Deku Tree

Oh lol. Better save some legendary marks then. Is that the same for Red Death? Only 2 primaries I'm missing.

Yep. I think I heard that RD can drop from NF or Oryx or the exotic KF chest but not from 3oC engrams... But never heard of Juju dropping from there....

Ozone

No mic on me right now, but would a Titan with Armor of Light be able to help me grab Calcified Fragment XXXV on my Hunter? It's the one in the room that sucks your life. Should take a minute.

ID: Ozone31

I will be at 180 marks tonight. I might just spend it all on fashion armor for my Titan. The NM stuff. Or grab my Thunderlord finally. I don't know.

tick221

No mic on me right now, but would a Titan with Armor of Light be able to help me grab Calcified Fragment XXXV on my Hunter? It's the one in the room that sucks your life. Should take a minute.

If you have a sword you can use block to give you enough time to get the chest open

If you have a sword you can just hold guard to reduce the damage taken. Or just go bladedancer with full armor and pop your super.

Acidote

You don't need help if you have the sword. Just block with it while opening the chest.

Also, if you clear one of the Taken rooms, it should spawn an orb. That will negate the rooms effects.

Arrrammis

I've gotten 6 Alpha Lupis since TTK came out. I DON'T NEED ANYMORE!
Try giving them to a warlock if you have one, the Alpha lupi is the only chest in that loot table for hunters and titans, warlocks have more possibilities. Unless you just want infusion stuff, then it doesn't matter.

Goliath farming another Grasp?

Noomi, did you ever take your Grasp into crucible? I know you got one with a stability perk.

Edit: Surrounded, Speed Reload, and Last Resort here. I would like one with a stability roll just so I can know if it's viable for me.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So why dont some weapons like Bad Juju drop from an exotic engram? Can't be due to it being tied to a year 1 bounty because I got Invective from a droped engram.

Do heavy exotic engrams exist?

Haven't seen one drop yet

I got one last week which was a Truth.

lt519

Yeah that works well. Swords work well. Hunters can pop blade dance and take the damage. Warlocks can pop Radiant Skin and do the same. Many ways to skin that cat.

Was certainly fun figuring it out though! Isn't the correct way to do it is get the Interloper Buff from that relic random event?

Did anyone ever make a list of places where you can pick up the orb damage resistance thing that is the real way you are supposed to grab that chest?

I thought it was always near the CoO. That's the only place I ever saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom