• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You're welcome. :D
Thank you again!

edit: re: this:
Is that where the second gazer just holds the gaze for like five seconds and passes it back to the first? Never done that mysel but read about it.
As long as it takes to get the next orb on the chosen side down. So if you're doing all the left orbs, you'd start by having the right gaze person take the gaze, then have the group get the front left orb down, then have the left gaze person take it, then at 5s left or so the right gaze takes it back, the group gets the mid left orb down, gaze is shifted back, and so on.

On the back left/right orb, the person on the "other" side (who would be facing golgoroth's back for that final 30 seconds) can jump in and help with DPS/add clearing as well before everyone gets out.

there's an interesting 2-orb-only strategy on the last page too. There are a bunch of ways to do golgoroth.

neoism

Man o Man i fucking looove the Young Ahamkara's Spine.. kreygasm with a max discipline build it is a damn blast, also damn those IB pants was almost not gonna get them but that Second Wind on spawn for 15 seconds is amazing defintiely my new pvp pants..
Here's a game withem lol..

CR71h3-WUAARcfc.jpg:orig

phen0m24

Doing strike playlist farming for Dust Palace, and Undying Mind strikes.
Anyone need flayer mantles or imago loop hand cannon?

Would love to do those and or Nightfalls around 7 or 8 tonight. If you're busting them out now, have fun! :)

I'm thinking Nightfalls pre-whatever HM I can sneak into tomorrow night unless I just watch the streams

Fig, have you done your Nightfalls?

coy

Any HM Raid groups forming for Friday night? I'm interested in running it after work, haven't the raid with my main hunter because it seems you can only get shards (and maybe other stuff) if you ran NM.

Also, my opinion for the new HM mechanics?

Taken cabal shield guys on every jumping puzzle. Pistons of death are now random and the holes in the labyrinth are too
I'm looking for a HM group as well but wouldn't be home until 9PM EST. Haven't seen a Saturday group forming either.

k1t4j

So I just got a 299 Does Not Bow with:

-Crowd Control
-Hidden Hand
-Perfect Balance

Worth keeping or scrap?

Klyka

Banned
I got a message today from someone I did a strike with who said "Thanks for the run, you are a good player!"

I....I may have...something in my eye....

MikeyMike

Is boss-specific loot more likely to drop in Nightfall since the update? I'm 2/2 this week on the Flayers (got Scout Rifle and Arc Mantle).

nowai

Any HM Raid groups forming for Friday night? I'm interested in running it after work, haven't the raid with my main hunter because it seems you can only get shards (and maybe other stuff) if you ran NM.

Also, my opinion for the new HM mechanics?

Taken cabal shield guys on every jumping puzzle. Pistons of death are now random and the holes in the labyrinth are too

My normal group should be running it and we will probably need 1 or 2 people. I'll hit you up tomorrow if you haven't already joined a group.

Psn: sunvsthemoon

NastyBook

Holy butts I've been spending 2-3 hours every day for a week at the Court of Oryx and I just cannot get a ghost shell above 280. I am fucking doomed.

I'm at 298 light now, as soon as I get something substantial I'll be able to pop my exotics.

:(
This game. lol. I get 290+ Ghosts from Heroic Strikes. The rest of my gear? LOL enjoy your 275 shite, loser! Currently sitting pretty at 297.

As long as it takes to get the next orb on the chosen side down. So if you're doing all the left orbs, you'd start by having the right gaze person take the gaze, then have the group get the front left orb down, then have the left gaze person take it, then at 5s left or so the right gaze takes it back, the group gets the mid left orb down, gaze is shifted back, and so on.

On the back left/right orb, the person on the "other" side (who would be facing golgoroth's back for that final 30 seconds) can jump in and help with DPS/add clearing as well before everyone gets out.

That was a solid strat. It allowed me to kinda be a gaze holder and you guys still made up for my scrubness. I see that we have Macello to thank for that strat.

If I could only get a 310 helmet off my 3oCs.

Since he had a weapon last week I'm guessing Xur will bring an engram tomorrow. If it's a helmet just buy a bunch of them to decrypt and hopefully get a couple 310s. Between the helmets and gauntlets I've bought 30+ by now. Since my raid drops have been so garbage it was the only way to level up, in addition to running strikes with 3oCs. Infused my exotic sword into the raid rocket launcher so I'd have a 310 legendary heavy for Daughters-Oryx, etc. Many sacrifices were made on the altar of RNGsus, lol.

LTWood12

Since he had a weapon last week I'm guessing Xur will bring an engram tomorrow. If it's a helmet just buy a bunch of them to decrypt and hopefully get a couple 310s. Between the helmets and gauntlets I've bought 30+ by now. Since my raid drops have been so garbage it was the only way to level up, in addition to running strikes with 3oCs. Infused my exotic sword into the raid rocket launcher so I'd have a 310 legendary heavy for Daughters-Oryx, etc. Many sacrifices were made on the altar of RNGsus, lol.

NOOOOOOOOO!

Now i feel bad for getting a 309 Quillum's Terminus last week :(

I need a fireteam for tomorrow. :p

hmmmmmmmm

Afrocious

Infusing one of the 310 swords? Damn son. I give you major props.

*sigh*

well I repped warlocks in our flawless run, so I guess I'll rep them again in the hard mode run. If it gets too froggy, I can drop into my Hunter. Just maxed out nightstalker on her yesterday.

Alright, I have decided against my best instincts to wake up at 3Am for the Raid again, though it may be a bit late to form a team. So for HM raid starting at launch:

1. Sentinalprimus

Acidote

I intend to buy as many as I can to infuse my legendaries. I just hope it is not a gloves engram.

AFKers need to fuck right off.

3 Damn salvage matches in a row.
Salvage is terrible. That should never be a daily. It pretty much guarantees that randoms will not give a shit if they win or lose.
I was in a match earlier today and I might as well have been AFK. Such a bad game mode.

Alright, I have decided against my best instincts to wake up at 3Am for the Raid again, though it may be a bit late to form a team. So for HM raid starting at launch:

1. Sentinalprimus

You're US aren't you? It will go live 10am PST/6pm GMT. Put me down (and wheelhoss1, but I'll check with him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom