• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Shito

If you want y1 exotics do CE Deathsinger + Crota 3x. VoG drop rate is much much worse.
HM Atheon is, to this day, the only one to have given me a double exotic drop, though. :)
Monte-Carlo and the Vex both in the same drop, both I didn't have.
Atheon <3

Thanks ichabod. Baby isn't gaining weight like he should, so we've had to go back to a day 1 feeding regimen, plus we have to literally measure his intake by ounce (he bfeeds).

Basically now one out of every three hours is spent on feeding him or preparing to. It's really hard for my wife, but the plan looks like it's working.

Oh man. I've been there. Not only do you feel bad for him, but your wife is having a hard time with it too. It's worse because you can't do anything. Eyes up, guardian.

Here's something on thread topic:
tumblr_nhxt00QlgH1r3n11po1_r1_1280.png

Btw, that eagle seal on the side of Gjallarhorn? That's a Titan mark. That's right. Gjallarhorn was a Titan class weapon. We just shared it with the rest of you. (Just like Warlocks shared Invective.)

ich00

Thanks ichabod. Baby isn't gaining weight like he should, so we've had to go back to a day 1 feeding regimen, plus we have to literally measure his intake by ounce (he bfeeds).

Basically now one out of every three hours is spent on feeding him or preparing to. It's really hard for my wife, but the plan looks like it's working.

Aw man I hope everything continues to work as expected. Friends of ours had a similar issue with their second baby, it all worked out in the end and I remember it being tough for a bit on them. I'll send good vibes your way.

o_O

I thought PoE only dropped old gear that wouldn't be viable for TK content? I don't even think I've ever seen a game drop with a 331 attack rating.

That's not my photo! Haha. That's from Year One when the attacks were a lot higher. In Year Two, the attack is only 160. It's not really viable in most of the Taken King encounters, but in Crucible everything is normalized, so it still has some use.

I think I turned in 30 not 45 fragments, does that mean I will not have the chance to get TOM ever again?

I mean no one told me to keep farming man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasnt clear

farmerboy

Seriously, where the hell am I supposed to find the other 2 high value targets on Venus? And why, after all this time, hasn't Bungie fixed that?

C'monnnnnn.

Measuring intake while bfeeding...man that sounds tough. Our first was on the boob for an hour, fell asleep for an hour and then woke up hungry again. Still lost some/"a concerning amount" of weight. Long days for the wife. He bounced back up once we got the hang of it. Good luck, don't let the stress bum her out to the point of not producing.

Laughlin

As far as differences between VoG and KF, everyone in KF has a role. I was carried through VoG when it came out as a newbie when I had 5 experienced people, and I remember almost nothing about because I don't remember having to do anything really.

Was kinda nice at the time, though.

Top Bottom