• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

ethomaz

Banned
My question is

Why do you still have year 1 weapons? :p
I tried to dismantle some and I couldn't.
I have all exotics, raid's exclusives, queen's exclusives, POE's exclusives, TOO's exclusives, IB's exclusives.
82 weapons in total.

I have emotional feelings to them :(

We don't know how much time I spend to get the Black Hammer or the Praetorian Foil... I don't have the year 1 4th Horseman yet.

Dunk#7

Anybody bored like me and want to help a group get through most of the HM raid. Looking for one player to help me help a group of 4.

Freind of mine from anther game long ago

I am at 315. They are going to play for about 2 hours and get as far as they can. They have played up to Oryx before

NEED ONE

Could someone be so generous to share the checkpoint for Atheon. Trying to help a friend finish his No Time to Explain exotic.

PSN: Exteromate

T-44 and I are going to farm Omnigul for weapon parts. Need a third.

I'd be down for this if you're still looking to do it after your NFall or w/e you're up to now. I'm just trying to finish my Hunter's Weekly Crucible bounties, shoot me a game invite if you're gonna start.

Good news: cleared out tons of vault space by infusing lots of stuff up to 300+ Light

Bad news: down to 375 WParts after having 1000+ for most of TTK

LTWood12

I'd be down for this if you're still looking to do it after your NFall or w/e you're up to now. I'm just trying to finish my Hunter's Weekly Crucible bounties, shoot me a game invite if you're gonna start.

Good news: cleared out tons of vault space by infusing lots of stuff up to 300+ Light

Bad news: down to 375 WParts after having 1000+ for most of TTK

Had to get off to feed the baby. If I'm on later I'll check in. Weapon part drought is very real.

Good runs Afro. T was playing on Vita 500 miles from his ps4. He didn't do too bad considering!

border

Anyone wanna help take down Oryx really quick on normal? PSN: earvcunanan

1. earvcunanan
2. friend
3. Godless_Pagan
4. darthbob100
5. border199x

Need 3 more!

I will take my 306 Warlock. PSN border199x

1. earvcunanan
2. friend
3. Godless_Pagan
4. darthbob100
5. border199x

Well, I soon as I posted that 3 people tagged along with another guy I sent an invite for. If anyone backs out I'll resend invites. Not starting it yet...

Ji66a-Man

If you're struggling for weapon parts and have any weapon cores and motes of light, Variks is selling the PoE rocket launcher. With a RL or heavy weapon telemetry on, it takes 6 motes of light to fully level up the RL. Dismantle it for 7-8 weapon parts, some motes, and a RL telemetry (low chance).

Ghazi

Decided to dump motes into Dead Orbit for a single rank up and got Bittersteel. The first faction shader I have ever gotten and I've played the game since launch.

Top Bottom