• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

ethomaz

Banned
This Calcified Fragment run for the Touch of Malice stuff...

MsBlXTX.gif

I need 15 more but only 6/7 are viable and easily obtainable. The others are based on pure luck and waiting around for shite (primarily the Court of Oryx stuff where I have most of them). Blech.

Did anyone figure out what Fragments XLIII, XLIV and XLV are on https://destinycalcifiedfragments.com? Still Unknown...
I guess these are the Raid Challenges.

MsBlXTX.gif

I need 15 more but only 6/7 are viable and easily obtainable. The others are based on pure luck and waiting around for shite (primarily the Court of Oryx stuff where I have most of them). Blech.

Did anyone figure out what Fragments XLIII, XLIV and XLV are on https://destinycalcifiedfragments.com? Still Unknown...

Eh, it's not as bad as it sounds but it's definitely a long and somewhat tedious grind. Nothing's really RNG though IIRC.

I enjoyed it by the end of it

MsBlXTX.gif

Like almost everything else, I get no joy out of this. I spent 3 hours of my life last night getting to I thing 30 of them. I hate this game so much. I only want it, because I can't even get in on Oryx without it.

Number45

Oh god. I've made it through the pieces of the Paradox mission I thought I'd struggle with, but after beating the massive hydra do you think I can find out where to go for the third ghost?

FStop7

Banned
Because Microsoft doesn't want you to be able to switch platforms at will.

It was brought up around the time of Destiny's launch.

It's funny because that hurts Microsoft, at least in my case. If I could access my characters on my Xbox I would buy Destiny and an Elite controller. $210 I'm likely otherwise not to spend.

ethomaz

Banned
Keep life leach, you don't need persistence
That is what I did.

wut. Persistance is better if you're using the HMG for focused boss damage.
I used the SMG on Trials and I didn't have any issue killing guys from high distances... even for bosses it works I don't this Persistance will give me better damage at all.

Well the life leach is not that useful too but I took it.

ocean

Banned

MsBlXTX.gif

The only ones which are sort of random are:

- NF in Dreadnaught completion. You dot chose the NF so it's kind of out of your hands but whenever it's Sunless Cell or Shield Bros, the Fragment is yours upon finishing the NF.
- 4 combinations of Tier 2 bosses in CoO. You just gotta know which exact combination rewards the fragment you're missing. If you get the wrong combo? Abandon (step outside for 20s) and pop it again.
- Tier 3 bosses. There's 3 and they each drop a fragment. They rotate once per week so if you're missing one you might have to spend a week - or two - before it's made available.

It's a long quest but it isn't really random.

ethomaz

Banned
Like almost everything else, I get no joy out of this. I spent 3 hours of my life last night getting to I thing 30 of them. I hate this game so much. I only want it, because I can't even get in on Oryx without it.
Why not? My first Oryx kill was without Touch of Malice... worked fine.

Zocano

3 nightfalls. 300 ghost. 297 boots. 293 ghost.

Why is this even possible? Does bungie actually want us to few disappointed about the rewards?

280 light activity that set you up with a good chunk of loot to do NM optimally? Sounds fine.

The nightfalls are pretty much useless if you're in the raiding cycle.

Mindlog

THE ENEMY HAS ALMOST WON.
YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS DEFEAT!

Map loads.
There are 3 of us.
1 person has kills. Two of us just joined.

In all of my matches today ~5-7 I have joined in progress or they have ended with an apple.
All I need is a handful of kills with the awful and un-fun armsday test pulse rifle.

lol

Just don't care anymore. I'm going to tank the shit out of my Crucible scores K/D whatever. I don't care. I will quit every match after my bounty is done.

THE ENEMY HAS ALMOST WON.
YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS DEFEAT!

Map loads.
There are 3 of us.
1 person has kills. Two of us just joined.

In all of my matches today ~5-7 I have joined in progress or they have ended with an apple.
All I need is a handful of kills with the awful and un-fun armsday test pulse rifle.

lol

Just don't care anymore. I'm going to tank the shit out of my Crucible scores K/D whatever. I don't care. I will quit every match after my bounty is done.

giphy.gif

Liamc723

Yes you can, I only just got my TOM earlier this week and I've raided every week since Kings Fall came out. Normal and hard mode.

thats depressing

have you considered taking a break or finding a new game

Jabronium

Sigh. Well, that's the first time I've had a NM group fall apart at totems, wow. At least I've got the CP if anyone wants to run it.

thats depressing

have you considered taking a break or finding a new game

Yeah I just purchased Black ops 3. Im going to take a break from Destiny I think. I just don't love the game, and I am bitter about a lot of stuff. I have had some of the best gaming moments ever while playing, and I have also seen some very ugly ugly things.

Highlight Entering the VOG for the first time,man what a feeling.

Low point= watching what the Oryx fight does to people, and the hatred it creates. I have seen people treat each other so badly.

FStop7

Banned

You don't need TOM, even for hard mode. If you're on ogre duty TOM obviously makes the job a lot easier when combined with Blessing of Light. But I've seen it done with Black Spindles or Defiance of Yasmin, too.

BLCKATK

Hey guys! It's time for me to get my raid done, and my two friends are joining me from last week. We're decently experienced and looking for other people that are experienced as well!

Fresh Kings Fall Normal on PS4!

1. Azys_
2. Luna_Wolfey (friend)
3. Minjekoo (friend)

Gonna be starting in an hour! 8:00 PM EST

ethomaz

Banned
What do you mean?
I played with my Hunter 306 today... I played from my Warlock 305 until it reaches 315.

It is the same... it is hard to die.. easy to beat Oryx on Hard after you get the sisters way.... you won't take any shot most of times.

I don't have a char but I guess it is possible to play fine with a sub-300... you have time and just need to kill the ogers.

BLCKATK

Hey guys! It's time for me to get my raid done, and my two friends are joining me from last week. We're decently experienced and looking for other people that are experienced as well!

Fresh Kings Fall Normal on PS4!

1. Azys_
2. Luna_Wolfey (friend)
3. Minjekoo (friend)

Gonna be starting in an hour! 8:00 PM EST

EDIT: Actually not going tonight. Probably will go tomorrow around 7 PM EST! Sorry!

Afrocious

Anyone up for some crucible? Maybe get a GAF train going since Zoba lives in Antartica or some shit

also i've been telling you all about dev shit since forever and it takes a reddit post for you ot listen

i used to be a dev at a bank and i wanted to chug clorox

got the fuck up out of there after a year

Top Bottom