• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Anyone up for some crucible? Maybe get a GAF train going since Zoba lives in Antartica or some shit

also i've been telling you all about dev shit since forever and it takes a reddit post for you ot listen

i used to be a dev at a bank and i wanted to chug clorox

got the fuck up out of there after a year

Let's do it!

I played with my Hunter 306 today... I played from my Warlock 305 until it reaches 315.

It is the same... it is hard to die.. easy to beat Oryx on Hard after you get the sisters way.... you won't take any shot most of times.

I don't have a char but I guess it is possible to play fine with a sub-300... you have time and just need to kill the ogers.

Im 312

I have beaten him 3 times, it just wasn't fun.

Anyone up for some crucible? Maybe get a GAF train going since Zoba lives in Antartica or some shit

also i've been telling you all about dev shit since forever and it takes a reddit post for you ot listen

i used to be a dev at a bank and i wanted to chug clorox

got the fuck up out of there after a year

i'll listen to you afro

just tell me how many cranes we need to fix this game

Instead of ending the game, Bungie keeps matchmaking players in

rwCpKIr.jpg

Mercy needs to take quits into account. This game should have been over 5 minutes ago

Bethrezen

Neo Member
I hope they do something about blink+shotgun on Decembers patch, thats all I care really.

Am I the only one annoyed by them?

So GAF, what am i doing wrong? I ran the daily today looking for ghost 2 and 3 (already have the 1st one, got it on a previous time) but the 2nd ghost just wont appear. I had no deaths, and got read of the taken fairly quickish...
Was running solo btw
Any advise?

Deku Tree

So GAF, what am i doing wrong? I ran the daily today looking for ghost 2 and 3 (already have the 1st one, got it on a previous time) but the 2nd ghost just wont appear. I had no deaths, and got read of the taken fairly quickish...
Was running solo btw
Any advise?

You need to collect them all in one run with no wipes.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Was running solo btw
Any advise?
They're sequential. You need to get them all in one mission, without having your team wipe.

Dalek

Can anyone help with the daily mission and getting the ghosts? I"m helping a friend.

PSN MDavis360

Join my party.

gatti-man

I hope they do something about blink+shotgun on Decembers patch, thats all I care really.

Am I the only one annoyed by them?

I haven't even seen blink shotgun in a long while. I doubt Bungie will do more about it. It took them a year and it was rampant everywhere for a solid year.

THE ENEMY HAS ALMOST WON.
YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS DEFEAT!

Map loads.
There are 3 of us.
1 person has kills. Two of us just joined.

In all of my matches today ~5-7 I have joined in progress or they have ended with an apple.
All I need is a handful of kills with the awful and un-fun armsday test pulse rifle.

lol

Just don't care anymore. I'm going to tank the shit out of my Crucible scores K/D whatever. I don't care. I will quit every match after my bounty is done.

My favourite is when you load up a game of Control where the enemy has all the zones already captured and you touch down just in time for Shaxx go Sam Jackson on you.

"CAPTURE THE MOTHERFUCKING ZONES."

Hard XB1 Raid.

I'm wearing
303 Gloves
300 Chest
317 Boots
308 Ghost
309 1kYS

Totems gives me nothing
Warpriest gives me a 303 Sniper
Golgy gives me 313 Boots AND 303 gloves.

Out of all the freaking things, I have 1 harrowed and I could improve on ANYTHING other than boots and I get worse boots. Then to top it off, 303 gloves to match my 303 gloves.

aihfkuarhgiuaheuifhseiubgiaefbkskhgiaefivmadsnva

Then my gf just got home and we have to eat dinner so I had to backout at Daughters :(

Jafku

Hard XB1 Raid.

I'm wearing
303 Gloves
300 Chest
317 Boots
308 Ghost
309 1kYS

Totems gives me nothing

Out of all the freaking things, I have 1 harrowed and I could improve on ANYTHING other than boots and I get worse boots. Then to top it off, 303 gloves to match my 303 gloves.

Then my gf just got home and we have to eat dinner so I had to backout at Daughters :(
Letitgo.gif
The drops will always suck

Jabronium

Sorry man we actually decided not run tonight, I think everyone is too beat from a long day at work.

I'll definitely be looking for a couple NM runs on my alts this weekend and hopefully a HM group willing to let me bring my 303 Titan for the first few encounters. I'll keep an eye out if you post for a group again.

Destiny matchmaking, ladies and gentleman.

I'm expected to drag low levels to victory every match by myself.

This is my usual for salvage and skirmish and I actually kind of enjoy it. It's a challenge for me, and I like to think my teammates are pretty happy with it.

Hard XB1 Raid.

I'm wearing
303 Gloves
300 Chest
317 Boots
308 Ghost
309 1kYS

Totems gives me nothing

Thanks for the raid, was really awesome and everyone was on great form (except me)...for your sanity I probably shouldn't post what drops I got...suffice to say I'm afraid I took yours :( sorry fella.

Top Bottom