• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

phen0m24

Guy put this on Fireteam Chat on Facebook. Pretty dang funny.

Year 1 Humor

WohZTxr.jpg

FStop7

Banned
This week's Lyudmila Lottery rolled counterbalance but no headseeker or hand-laid stock.

It's back again next week. I've got my Lyud from last week with Feeding Frenzy / Hand-Laid Stock. It has up/left drift so it's probably bad for sweaty PVP action but it's been great in PVE. Having fast reloads built into the gun is so nice.

I don't know why they don't make the end game more fun when there's nothing left to do. A few basic ass things they could do:

More strange coins from patrol chests. You know how there's an annoying ass sword quest that gives that magical item 1 in every 10-15 chests? Make it that way normally with a few strange coins in those chests.

Same thing for strikes. When I run 5+ in a row give me more shit. There's supposed to be a buff that gives better stuff when you do streaks but I'll be damned if I see any difference.

And CoO tier 3. It should give something like a ghost up to 320 depending on your current light level when you use your own antiquated rune. And same for Nightfall.

Where the fuck are the exotic boots? Where are the year 2 exotic chests?

Why the fuck am I 311+ and only getting exotics up to 310?

Buff the fucking Hand Cannons already. Why waste time when it's absolutely inevitable that they are either buffed or removed altogether from the game. Those are your options Bungie. So pick one and do it. (hint: they're not going to be removed).

They talk about keeping all these stats but can't even get basic basic stuff right.

Strider

Destiny matchmaking, ladies and gentleman.

I'm expected to drag low levels to victory every match by myself.

Yea it's like that every game for me too. Bungie thinks we are gods apparently...

my solo q win rate is a disaster. My best guess is like 30% win rate when I play alone

KodaRuss

Guy put this on Fireteam Chat on Facebook. Pretty dang funny.

Year 1 Humor

WohZTxr.jpg

Love it. Running Atheon again to get the NTTE was an experience with people who have no idea what to do.

"Just shoot the dang sparkly things with your primary while walking forward. I'll do the rest"

todd360

Happy Stout Day DGAF

Beer I made with label designed by our very own Lnkn, Cheers :)
Edit: Other label done by wife for daughter

Finally getting internet back tomorrow so I can play again yay!

Bonus:
New baby Hunter :)

Cute beer bottle. Wait I mean cute baby.

I don't know why they don't make the end game more fun when there's nothing left to do. A few basic ass things they could do:

More strange coins from patrol chests. You know how there's an annoying ass sword quest that gives that magical item 1 in every 10-15 chests? Make it that way normally with a few strange coins in those chests.

Same thing for strikes. When I run 5+ in a row give me more shit. There's supposed to be a buff that gives better stuff when you do streaks but I'll be damned if I see any difference.

And CoO tier 3. It should give something like a ghost up to 320 depending on your current light level when you use your own antiquated rune. And same for Nightfall.

Where the fuck are the exotic boots? Where are the year 2 exotic chests?

Why the fuck am I 311+ and only getting exotics up to 310?

Buff the fucking Hand Cannons already. Why waste time when it's absolutely inevitable that they are either buffed or removed altogether from the game. Those are your options Bungie. So pick one and do it. (hint: they're not going to be removed).

They talk about keeping all these stats but can't even get basic basic stuff right.

So much this. I run at least 7 heroic strikes last night, and I swear that the drops got worst as the strikes went on. Not to mention I got the restorative mind twice in a row. Better run normal strikes, as the drops don't seem to be much different.

I really like CoO. Some nights ago we had 6 or 7 guardians there and it was really fun. No coms at all, but everyone just pulled together and managed to get a few tier 3 runnes done. The rewards were the only let down...

Nightfall rewards have been hit and miss. Did one with 2 gaffers on Tuesday, and got 310 boots. Did one with a friend and a random, got a 290 truth. The third one did it with other 2 gaffers , can not remenber what I got, so it was problaby nothing special. My horse for ghost at 290 or above is all I ask

I dread to think what I will get once I do the raid....

phen0m24

Happy Stout Day DGAF

Beer I made with label designed by our very own Lnkn, Cheers :)
Edit: Other label done by wife for daughter

Finally getting internet back tomorrow so I can play again yay!

Bonus:
New baby Hunter :)

super cute Huntress!! :0 Congrats Moridhin!! (and Mrs. Moridhin) :)

todd360

Thanks Todd. Didn't mean to derail
I kinda did ;p
how about that update eh. Can't wait to get back in and be disappointed with the rest of you

My boss has over 1000 weapon parts so everything is good update. Deej man. He's an enigma.

I thought Halo 5 would steal me from Destiny...

...that lasted about a week or two...

With Forge, BTB and all of the gametypes that are supposed to launch with Halo, it might have.

There's also the fact that customiztion is tied solely to REQ packs. Reach's customization and progression system was addictive because you could get cR doing anything and buy whatever you wanted right after that. Remember Firefight Thursdays? People would grind Firefight for cR from challenges when they got bored of the multiplayer.

Bungie knows how to keep people playing, for better or worse.

Running a noob friendly KF NM fresh run in 10-15 minutes. One slot available. Our group will have two raid noobies, two who have ran it several times with ToM and one who has run it once. So it shouldn't be a complete grind, but we are a chill group so if you want to run a low key KF NM, send me a FR.

psn = gutterboy44

Edit: Looks like we got our 6th. Thanks.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Running a noob friendly KF NM fresh run in 10-15 minutes. One slot available. Our group will have two raid noobies, two who have ran it several times with ToM and one who has run it once. So it shouldn't be a complete grind, but we are a chill group so if you want to run a low key KF NM, send me a FR.

psn = gutterboy44

nvm

Top Bottom