• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Played daily Crucible. Some of those shotgun kills were like snipers. Stormcaller super duration is so long lol. I got killed by the same guy using one 3 times since I re-spawned right near him.

Will do dude.

I will probably be on later tonight (UK time) would love a hm Oryx take down but would also love a trip down memory lane with Crota.

I have you and flkraven in my friends list.

spyder_ur

Well I mean Halo 5 has dedicated servers

Right - and take a look at a couple of pages of the Halo thread. Complaints seem similar, even it not technically.

Ahh yes... The toupée fallacy. You only notice it when it's shit.

That people can't choose which one that want to connect to and still have problems despite it. :\

I had never heard this before and I'm stealing it.

That Shores of Time Lightning grenade gif is incredible.

But alot of people have had problems with lag in Trials @_@

That much is fact atleast

Yeah, but that's because bungie fucked with their own formula. Pre-TTK Trials was crazy good for connections.

Bungie just needs to adjust their matchmaking system again.

Also, the first Iron Banner since TTK launched was crazy better as far as lag goes, compared to Y1 Iron Banner.

Yeah, but that's because bungie fucked with their own formula. Pre-TTK Trials was crazy good for connections.

Bungie just needs to adjust their matchmaking system again.

Also, the first Iron Banner since TTK launched was crazy better as far as lag goes, compared to Y1 Iron Banner.

Yeah, Bungie needs to fix it @_@

Kyne

that feel when your girlfriend who doesn't even use pulse rifles gets a perfect rolled Hawksaw from rank up package.

tumblr_mt6g6qgwSQ1sogk1do1_500.gif

GorillaJu

I have no clue why people farm Omnigul.

You're playing RNG hoping the gun will drop, and then you're dealing with more RNG hoping it has perks you want.

And it's just a high ROF low impact pulse. I get that with the right perks it has nice TTK but there are plenty of guns that you can rock with that are fun to use.

zewone

And it's just a high ROF low impact pulse. I get that with the right perks it has nice TTK but there are plenty of guns that you can rock with that are fun to use.

People will look for any advantages they can get.

It's why people farmed strikes in HoW for a Hopscotch Pilgrim when The Messenger was available.

Strider

CoD stresses me out man even tho I'm us trying to chill. The feeling u have when you know u can just die in half a second at any time...

Destiny TTK feels so perfect in comparison to Halo and CoD. That perfect middleground.

Rubenov

CoD stresses me out man even tho I'm us trying to chill. The feeling u have when you know u can just die in half a second at any time...

Destiny TTK feels so perfect in comparison to Halo and CoD. That perfect middleground.

Yo, Trials tonight if you're around.

D_psipher

Lightning Grenades + Control Points = Winning

VAOjUMu.gif

It never ends. You just leave at that point. Also, did you get any hate mail? I got some last night while trying to finish up the Gunsmith RL test. I finished it and switched to the raid RL and got a message after the match saying I cheated because I had six shots with the raid RL. IGuy says he got the video. I told him to send it to me because I want a copy of the "evidence". I wanted to ask him if he knew that you get more heavy ammo when it respawns but my thoughts where trailing on to trolling and decided not to engage said person anymore.

Afrocious

I just want to make a goddamn loot tracker app with python and I'll be damned if I can find a graphing library that isn't a headache or has the graphs I want.

If I can figure out a way to mess with the Companion API to track where and when you get loot automatically, I'm going to sell it to you all for 10 bucks a DL.

Carbonox

How high does the FWC rank need to be to get the next step of the NTTE quest? It's at 1 and a half and I still haven't got the quest yet...

It never ends. You just leave at that point. Also, did you get any hate mail? I got some last night while trying to finish up the Gunsmith RL test. I finished it and switched to the raid RL and got a message after the match saying I cheated because I had six shots with the raid RL. IGuy says he got the video. I told him to send it to me because I want a copy of the "evidence". I wanted to ask him if he knew that you get more heavy ammo when it respawns but my thoughts where trailing on to trolling and decided not to engage said person anymore.

More ammo when it respawns? Huh? You mean when heavy comes back around in 3 minutes?

Checked in with ol' Xur this morning before I left for work and grabbed the helmet engram-- it turned into a 310 Helm of Saint-14. A nice haul for my alt titan, it bumped him up over the 300 light level finally-- 301 with a bullet.

How high does the FWC rank need to be to get the next step of the NTTE quest? It's at 1 and a half and I still haven't got the quest yet...

What does you actual quest say? Look at the detail screen.

If you need rep, it'll tell you X out of 1200 or whatever.
If you need to wait, it'll tell you to wait.
If you need to talk to Lakshmi-2, it'll say that as well.

E92 M3

Checked in with ol' Xur this morning before I left for work and grabbed the helmet engram-- it turned into a 310 Helm of Saint-14. A nice haul for my alt titan, it bumped him up over the 300 light level finally-- 301 with a bullet.

Still looking for a 310 saint - not going to infuse mine from 284. It will take forever.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Cool. Add me on XBL if you haven't already. I still need a damn crux lol.

I will probably be on later tonight (UK time) would love a hm Oryx take down but would also love a trip down memory lane with Crota.

I have you and flkraven in my friends list.

Did you guys beat him last night? I'm basically 311 now so feel a lot more confident than last week when I was only 304.

I wouldn't mind doing a HM run from fresh or cp Totems either. Even if we couldn't beat Oryx I'd be happy to play up to Daughters if I got some good HM drops lol.

Edit: Oh I put up a HM KF at 8:30pm UK on 100.io. I can change it later though if needed.

flkraven

Did you guys beat him last night? I'm basically 311 now so feel a lot more confident than last week when I was only 304.

I wouldn't mind doing a HM run from fresh or cp Totems either. Even if we couldn't beat Oryx I'd be happy to play up to Daughters if I got some good HM drops lol.

We got to daughters and a few people had to log off. I will more than likely finish daughters/oryx on my titan and do atleast 1 more fresh run before reset.

Still looking for a 310 saint - not going to infuse mine from 284. It will take forever.
Since my main bumped over 300 light level (305 currently), I've had pretty good luck (5 out of 7 maybe?) with exotic engrams decrypting to 310. But this was the first Helm of Saint-14 I'd found in quite awhile.

flkraven

I reread the BWU and this really stood out.

In all sincerity, as the curators of your living social world, we reserve the right to tinker with the economy. We also reserve the right to change our minds again once we’ve had a chance to read the forum. Thanks for giving enough of a damn to tell us what’s up.

Albiet, this came off a little passive aggressive, but it's good to see that all the complaints are actually being noticed. I'm really happy people are passionate enough to complain, since there are plenty of people (mainly on reddit) that get angry/discourage complaints and say we should all just enjoy the game. Glad to see a payoff (even if only minor).

D_psipher

More ammo when it respawns? Huh? You mean when heavy comes back around in 3 minutes?

Yes, that is what I mean. It was just bananas to me that this person did not understand that. We were beating them so bad that I felt sorry for them. One of my teammates was using the scares everyone emote the entire match. hell I even gave a couple of kills to a couple of the guys on the other team doing quests for the sword and First Curse.

Top Bottom