• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Do you guys have a group on bungie.net that you use? Or are we just hanging out in the OT here?

There is a reason why there is 35 OT for Destiny :p not all of it is LFG as GAF would normally say. Dont get me wrong, a decent amount is but you will find that in many other MP threads.

D_psipher

Sigh* after 2 weeks of non HM oryx kills, I am fallen to a scrub :'(
My aplogizes guys..you can do it without me! Carry on!
plus I have school stuff to do...

No problem man. Those Orges are no joke. You are constantly on death's door. Where you there for my epic ship headbutt, it should be on today's hive highlight reel. Oryx and Crota toasted to it. Atheon nominated it for an award.

My associate, Phaethon, can help you with that.

Trials was pretty great a few hours ago. The lag is now becoming an issue, again. Taiste was on the lookout for you. :p

Hey Xplicit!

Hmm Trials w Parthenon and Taiste... or I could cut to the chase and smash my console w a baseball bat now.

I'll do a run w her or anyone else if I had someone else to help.

Hmm Trials w Parthenon and Taiste... or I could cut to the chase and smash my console w a baseball bat now.

If it were the last meta I would definitely offer to help, this meta though, I'm just not good enough.

:(

I'd like to run a card. I'm completely average at Trials, though (as far as gaf goes) so probably not the best helper you could get.

Gammacide

5 if you'll consider me as well. I won't be able to talk too much as my wife is running a fever and is currently sleeping. I've got a 312 hunter.
6 with me if still open. I have a 311 hunter who hasn't killed oryx hm yet, or a 304 Titan and 302 warlock for nm. PSN is V1ctIm.

Does Phaethon even play the game anymore? I remember he was really active during Trials launch week.

The last thing Phaethon spam messages me which was 2 weeks ago, was
The good loot doesn't exist in my copy of Destiny
You and Milkham-chan will have to fight for justice in my stead,
I found Shards in my soul, When are you going to help me with a raid, Oryx is as evil and cheap

I just got dropped into a 12590 vs 19750 point match. Lost in about 10 seconds. Didn't fire a shot. Just danced.
Got a legendary chest engram.
What the fuck.

JonCha

Gonna post this again:

I'm looking to get together a Normal Mode King's Fall tonight, 2-2.5 hours from now.

I don't want to be doing another raid that takes five hours as I'm just too tired at the end of it. I've done it a couple of times so ideally would like people who are experienced also. Current roster looks like this:

1. me

If you're interested just PM/quote. Thanks.

Toki767

Gonna post this again:

I'm looking to get together a Normal Mode King's Fall tonight, 2-2.5 hours from now.

I don't want to be doing another raid that takes five hours as I'm just too tired at the end of it. I've done it a couple of times so ideally would like people who are experienced also. Current roster looks like this:

1. me

I'd be up for it. Have a 290 Warlock that hasn't done it yet.

My associate, Phaethon, can help you with that.

Trials was pretty great a few hours ago. The lag is now becoming an issue, again. Taiste was on the lookout for you. :p

Hey Xplicit!
Oh shit Wickid finally has a GAF account!?

*waves*

Welcome! And thank you for my previous carries with stabie!

Gonna post this again:

1. me

I'm in. PSN: Not-A-Stalker

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Gonna post this again:

1. me

PSN Godless_Pagan

E92 M3

I think Blops is a lot of fun and map design is solid. Still missing Destiny, though. Didn't do a single passage yet.

lt519

All I want to do is crucible bounties. I get put into a game 18000 points and the next is 16000. This is dumb.

Good run rarbusto, hzoltan, spyder, tastie and hibano. Loot was meh except tastie getting the 320 chest (lucky gal) but had fun and that's all that matters.

Yeah was fun, little laggy weirdness held us back a little on the Totems but was pretty smooth otherwise! I got some boots for my Warlock and a Bond that I infused into my hunter to get him to 315.

Top Bottom