• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Does anything useful or unique besides the shitty b tier armor set drop from trials? Can you get a class item or the trials ghost from a random drop or only from tier packages?

I know that after 5 wins you get a good gear drop and after 7 your get a good weapon drop. But the rest seems to be reserved for Lighthouse. Although the Gold Bounty can give you any of the Trials gear.

I could come with a 311 Hunter...not killed Oryx on HM yet though. You got a group or looking to start one?

My hunter ne ed d's a kill as well. PSN is d-psipher.

Need 3 more for Oryx Kill on Hard Mode.

1. XchildofhateX
2. Stephen_drewz
3. d-psipher

I could though I'd rather start from totems. Have to try my chances at getting nothing till oryx.

I can help you with totems and everything till daughters later. So, you in?

X-Frame

I said fuck it and put my Armamentarium back on. I had forgotten what 2 Lightning grenades could bring to a PvP match, not to mention blanket increased special & heavy ammo.

It's worth taking the hit to my ability cool downs, by far.

lt519

Anyone want to jump on trials with me and my buddy, I've been a solid 1.0 and he's a little better so we're hoping for some moderate success. If any of the resident DGAF PvPers want to go even better.

For Oryx Kill on Hard Mode. I'll set up a party chat and invite you all.

1. XchildofhateX
2. tp_Drewz
3. d-psipher
4. irawr
5. captscience
6. MikeGaum1984

Apologies to anyone who posted later.

deadduck

100 salvages matches won. Yaaaas.

Only 2 more grimoire available: 112 VIP kills or another 90 rumble wins??? Both are horrible.

I've been imposing a one hour rule on myself for hm Oryx. Not only do I not want to waste my time, but I feel like I get worse after that first hour and start fucking up in dumb ways.

Gold package gave me a Water Star. I can feel the high AA but this thing is still super inaccurate. This high ass rate of fire and I can't even use it

Ghazi

I really, really wanted a red death because it's so good in crucible so I bought legacy engrams until I got it, yesterday. Then I bought the y2 version and ascended it to 300. I don't have that many strange coins to begin with, so that'll tell you how bad I wanted it, then some gaffers and I ran VoG for fun last night and guess what gun Atheon gave me.

Also, I just realized that I've never had a hawk saw drop for me.

WILL YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY DESTINY YOUTUBE CHANNEL? I HAVE TONS OF CHEESES!

-your boy

Edit: a gif
Hb0rHLZ.gif

gatti-man

This stupid Zealot quest. No one ever helps out in this area then the Zealot and Taken leave just as I nearly kill it.

You can add me : Gatti-man. How I did it was tell me friends that were on. Hey guys I don't need your help for long but when the taken spawn I'm going to throw out invites, pop in kill stuff then go ok? Takes like 3 minutes.

Top Bottom