• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

i am a 303 warlock is that cool?

PSN Branaghs

Slightly too low of a level, you might just get one-shot by everything since enemies are 320. If you could get to like 306/307 that'd work.

Team right now is:

1. saveweyard
2. kyoufu
3. radiohead1
4. ruthles
5. ruthles friend (?)
6. ruthles friend (?)

Still waiting to hear back from ruthles on those last two. I'll let the 2 that responded to me above know what's up.

ocean

Banned
My little bro is on my account trying to get my hunter the Trials helm

He's actually better at the game than I am but this is the first time somebody uses my characters. I fear an accidental dismantle or something :p

darthbob

Does the "increased armor when using X class" apply to PVP as well?

Apparently it does, albeit just a little.

Here's a video from Datto on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y4r5xZQpBg It's a good watch.

He's actually better at the game than I am but this is the first time somebody uses my characters. I fear an accidental dismantle or something :p

fb0.jpg

Kyoufu

Say goodbye to all your characters.

phen0m24

I didn't end up getting to do any gaming last night. Is anyone in for a few casual trials cards now? No real expectations, I kind of just want to check out the bounties I guess.

Also, if I wanted to dip my toes in the Festival of the Lost stuff before it's gone, what is the quickest and easiest way to get at least a little something out of it

Can't speak to Trials as well, you know.

But Festival of the Lost basically provides a chance to make masks. Yep, that's it. Masks.

They don't do anything, except make for funny comments from the NPCs.

If you get a blue one, it expires today. If you apply "glue" to it in game, it makes it "legendary" and then you can keep it (in your inventory) forever! Yay! :p

I have almost all of them. I can't say anything.

When wearing an Eris mask, walk up to Eris and she says:

"What..... are you doing?"

With Petra on, Petra says: "Nice helmet guardian!"

and on and on

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
From what I understand I should be able to get one legendary mask without too much trouble right? Whaddo i do

Ken

From what I understand I should be able to get one legendary mask without too much trouble right? Whaddo i do

I think you get a free trick or treat bag (maybe when starting the quest) that should have glue and another mask. You can pop that on your free blue mask to make it legendary.

At least, that's what I vaguely remember doing without having spent silver on the bags, or doing any of the quests that have you doing stuff while wearing mask.

Slightly too low of a level, you might just get one-shot by everything since enemies are 320. If you could get to like 306/307 that'd work.

Team right now is:

1. saveweyard
2. kyoufu
3. radiohead1
4. ruthles
5. ruthles friend (?)
6. ruthles friend (?)

Still waiting to hear back from ruthles on those last two. I'll let the 2 that responded to me above know what's up.

coming with pew and gong

Red Bars in ToO is UNACCEPTABLE! Com'on Bungie!

We had to rely on supers to kill people. A guy ate my hammer, straffed, THEN died 5 seconds later.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
This one package just gave me a Legendary Skolas mask outright. Neat. Do you get rewards on other characters for any of this or is it all once per account?

This one package just gave me a Legendary Skolas mask outright. Neat. Do you get rewards on other characters for any of this or is it all once per account?

I think the package also gives you "glue' which can turn any blue mask into a permanent legendary version.

Fill up the bag to get a random blue mask. I believe the one random that you receive outright and then the mask that you use glue on will be the only 2 masks that you can keep without paying for a random legendary grab bag.

GutZ31

Each character can do the quests for masks.
Not sure if you can get another legendary though.

Pachimari

Thanks guys, so hopefully I can progress tomorrow.

The companion app is also nice, and I love that I can read my grimore cards on my phone.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone want to team up to get the trials bounties done? I have no illusions about being able to get particularly far, really just want to stretch my warlock's legs and try nirwen's mercy.

coy

Anyone want to team up to get the trials bounties done? I have no illusions about being able to get particularly far, really just want to stretch my warlock's legs and try nirwen's mercy.
Did you find a group yet? Just got in and looking for the same. If you haven't, I'll be logging on soon.

If anyone wants somebody to play on PS4 with, feel free to add me: HeroOfHyrule

I'm usually down to help with anything, whether it's raids, story missions, whatever. Just don't expect me to sherpa you to the lighthouse because I'm not awesome at PVP :p

Lurkers can feel free to add me, too. Just let me know you saw my post on GAF/play Destiny.

Luis_23

Posting again for new page.

KF HM raid need one. We're starting from totems

1. Felyx
2. Soul Clap
3. Panda
4. Dynedom
5. Boofa (not sure if he's in)
6. Anyone

Top Bottom