• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Yeah was fun, little laggy weirdness held us back a little on the Totems but was pretty smooth otherwise! I got some boots for my Warlock and a Bond that I infused into my hunter to get him to 315.

Nice. My hunter started at 312 and finished at 312. Golgoroth dropping 2 shards and zero armor is such a slap in the face :(

RAVI! Anwar is OP what are you talking about....

Oh Halo 5 k tks bye!

Ray ray! You're missing all the awesome loot from hard raid! ;)

Balboa

Gonna post this again:

I'm looking to get together a Normal Mode King's Fall tonight, 2-2.5 hours from now.

I don't want to be doing another raid that takes five hours as I'm just too tired at the end of it. I've done it a couple of times so ideally would like people who are experienced also. Current roster looks like this:

1. me
2. Balboasaur

If you're interested just PM/quote. Thanks.
Count me in! Unless I'm too late

JonCha

So here's the roster, compiled as responses came in:

1. me
2. Knight613
3. Not-A-Stalker
4. Godless_Pagan
5. arya41
6. Balboasaur

See you all in 1.5 hours.

Thanks so much to Wicked and Rubenov!!! Got my first trip to Mercury since 2.0 dropped.

What a pleasure to play with such amazing and intelligent players. Learned a ton and actually got a 5-kill streak on final boss. We even survived my pulling a donut (0 kills) and using the mercy, though I think Ruben almost booted me from the fireteam at that point :p

Anyways, another great moment with Gafers. Hope to run with you guys again!

Saint9806

Woohoo, finished all available steps for my Sleeper Stimulant. Just need the next daily reset for the final S.A.B.E.R. strike tomorrow morning. I can't believe they make you wait a month for this....

Falifax

Whats up with The Last Word firing 1 shot then stopping? Anyone had this? Just made me look a fool several times lol.

No idea what was causing it either... until I found out my controller had faulty triggers.

Have you been playing any other FPS' besides Destiny?

lt519

Finally enough coins for an engram. Scored a Skyburners Annex for my Hunter at 310 and now I have 315/316/315 on my Titan/Hunter/Warlock. That's it right? Basically no point in grinding out 1 LL upgrades to my characters at this point. Not even sure why I bothered to grind them this far haha, ready for Fallout 4.

Thanks for the flawless run biggy and soulless! Sorry we couldn't get you there on a boonless run, biggy.

Edit: 313 Inward Lamp and 310 Jade Rabbit from Mercury.

Namikaze1

Golden Gun failed me for most of the day today till this one glorious moment.

f3pCfZe.gif

Are you just going up to daughter's? If so, I'll join! I think we're already friends.

Edit: i haven't tried Oryx on hard but I'll be willing to give it a go. PSN Felyx

If we end up needing an extra I'll let you know! Gonna rally the troops now

If you still need one (looks full) my Hunter is sitting in the tower ready to roll.

Probably gonna end up being full but I'll let you know if some people drop and we need an extra

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I didn't end up getting to do any gaming last night. Is anyone in for a few casual trials cards now? No real expectations, I kind of just want to check out the bounties I guess.

Also, if I wanted to dip my toes in the Festival of the Lost stuff before it's gone, what is the quickest and easiest way to get at least a little something out of it

Mifune

Mehmber
So I finished up the last vanilla story mission. And now my level is creeping up to a point where I can almost hang out with my friends. Almost.

Vanilla was fun. Story was lacking, obviously, and the missions got repetitive, but overall I dug it. Helps knowing I have three expansions to go, though.

Top Bottom