• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

That Hand Cannon accuracy....

sr6zn4U.gif

Is Bungie serious with this shit? It's unacceptable.

i'll leave this here again

That Hand Cannon Accuracy though

Bungie
https://vid.me/8dco

Please
https://vid.me/aN0m

tumblr_m72jfhZibL1rsy50k.gif

Just noticed watching those again that you got out RNG'd by an Eyasluna in the first video. I hope Bungie fixes HCs in December.

My health was actually low already.

Lol at Drizzay's comment though. I didn't intend to trim the clip at that exact moment but it fits so perfect. FIrst time shooting The Water Star (hence testing the rate of fire after I equipped it) and I swear it was shooting actual water.

My health was actually low already.

Lol at Drizzay's comment though. I didn't intend to trim the clip at that exact moment but it fits so perfect. FIrst time shooting The Water Star (hence testing the rate of fire after I equipped it) and I swear it was shooting actual water.

Drizzay couldn't have been scripted anymore perfectly lol. I do remember watching the stream when it happened. I sat there lol'ing and shaking my head.

So.. I think I found a temporary solution to my personal issue with Weapon Parts. I only have 2 characters, one of them a Lvl 9. So I decided to roll the third today and even having used the Lvl 25 item.. I'm finding that I'm just deleting stuff left and right with zero concern.

So there's the solution. Start a new character and play the entire game and you'll have plenty of stuff to shard for parts!

;/

Ken

So.. I think I found a temporary solution to my personal issue with Weapon Parts. I only have 2 characters, one of them a Lvl 9. So I decided to roll the third today and even having used the Lvl 25 item.. I'm finding that I'm just deleting stuff left and right with zero concern.

So there's the solution. Start a new character and play the entire game and you'll have plenty of stuff to shard for parts!

;/

Oh! Is that why they moved the Trials weapons to RNG instead of being unlimited vendor purchase? Lol.

Anyone looking for a Trials teammate?

Playing on my alt, and I'd like to go flawless, but I am equally interested in the 5/7 wins drop.

Add me here or PSN. Same name.

Can anyone help me with the Sleeper stimulant quest?

I think im at the first firewall now, what do I need to do to get the gun?

PSN Jignxs

AngerdX

Wth so the first firewall is up again, argh seems i´ll miss it again sitting at work, not sure i can manage to do it on my tablet, how much of the quest line do i have to finish before daily reset.?

Ahh thanks for that link iRAWRasaurus so i need to do 2 missions with touch controls ughhh yah not going to happen i guess. :/

Mindlog

Pvp with randoms hurts.
I just wish matchmaking did a better job ferreting out balance. I realize how hard that is and offer no suggestion to improve it. However, too many matches are impossibly one-sided for my taste.

But the 1 in 100 matches where one or more completely random players totally jive with your playstyle can be amazing. The Salvage match in which I earned my Platinum was priceless. My teammate and I were just money on-point all over the map.
Need the solar one I've sent you a request
Thank you for helping out!

I had just received a second invite from The Wicked Ruben after I had asked for a raincheck earlier. I know they are train rolling so I want to keep it going.

I had some fun with Trials. Didn't notice the Pulse meta as much as the Shotgun/Sniper meta :] Only lost one match. I don't know how good the team we played was, but it feels like the jump between ultra-casual and try-hard is as big an enemy as the lag and actual enemy.

Reule

Need two for HM Raid, CP at Totems. Already ran it twice this week and kept a CP there to skip statues and ships. PSN: Reule

Decided to play trials of wasting your time today and got two blue engrams from my packages.

From all the packages including the gold one? Gold is the only one that will give you a guaranteed Trials reward (Armour, Weapon, Ghost or Artifact). Silver has a small chance for exotics and Bronze is for some additional passage coins as they are piss easy and can be done in a match or two.

blazeuk

am I the only one happy with the Hand Canon nerf?

the last months of Year 1 were pitiful

Plenty of people are probably happy with the nerf, for me I've never found pulse rifles to be enjoyable to use so now Bungie have decided it's pulse rifles turn to be the go to weapon type in PvP it's killed it for me. I'm perfectly happy with my decision to just step away from playing something I'm not enjoying though, I imagine it's what many people who didn't like using HC's felt in year 1.

thuway

I have a hard mode Oryx check point at the Twins. If anyone wants to use this as a learning excercise or teach how to do it right I'd be totally down. What say you GAF? I'm LL 306 NOW !

HighOnPCP

Looking to do 1 more fresh run (starting at totems would be kewl) Kingsfall HM. If anybody has a slot hit me up PSN is HighOnPCP

Looking to run Trials to get silver and gold on my warlock. Fun more important than flawless.

Edit: Shit, watching the Knick first. But Trials after.

Top Bottom