• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

boofa

Neo Member
Posting again for new page.

HM Oryx need one. We're starting from totems

1. Felyx
2. Soul Clap
3. Panda
4. Dynedom
5. Boofa (not sure if he's in)
6. Anyone

I'm in. Tried to join group but it wouldn't let me. Just waiting for party invite and 6th. Killing time until then.

Kyoufu

I think Ruthless and I are cursed to not complete stuff together :p

That lag was horrible though. It took like 10 seconds for the platform to light up after I jumped on it.

Also being 308 on the Knight strategy is rough if it's at the entrance left side.

farmerboy

Ok old news but, doing the sleeper simulant quest. Got the transceiver and put the codes in. Am i able to do the rest as i have time or does the race to the top of caydes stash and the warsat parts also need to be completed today?

exYle

Ok old news but, doing the sleeper simulant quest. Got the transceiver and put the codes in. Am i able to do the rest as i have time or does the race to the top of caydes stash and the warsat parts also need to be completed today?

Once you've done the first part with the Knights and Taken Knights, you should be free to do the rest at your leisure. When you complete the penultimate task, there is always a wait until the next daily reset for the last phase

LTWood12

Whenever IB used to be on, pve activities used to lag. Now it's happening even when trials are on. Ridiculous stuff.

If you want another crack at it later hit me up. I've only killed him once this week. Haven't even done any of the other checkpoints.

Is anyone looking for one for Trials? Trying to do bounties - armor would be gravy.

I will be looking to do this in about 3 hours.

I didn't! Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to find it later after dinner

Please do. That footage needs to live forever.

Mindlog

Obvious observation as to why I had previously encountered relic running issues. A new DS4 helped, but I was also getting hit by sprint lock when going from long jump -> tiny hop -> long jump. It turns out playing more cautiously was getting me killed. I had no problem the first few weeks when running at top speed, but being careful set me back.

Then the whole new problem of standing on the brand yet not picking it up.
Last run I stood on the brand platform an extra two seconds to make sure it gave it to me. As I jumped to the daughter platform I checked every platform and I had picked up the orbs, but no brand :[
The KF lag seems to be worse when ToO is up for me. Doesn't really make sense to me so it could just be a superstition, but it's frustrating. Twice when jumping from the brand platform I had my screen flash several times as the game fluctuated between knowing I had the brand and guessing that I did not.
So I get my Skolas mask and one more I can choose from the rare ones I get. not bad.
If you so choose you can also break down the Skolas mask (or any Legendary) for the glue and then use that glue on another rare mask. Personally I'm going to glue Skolas because it is the best.

Still undecided on Traveller or Eris Morn for me second mask.

farmerboy

Once you've done the first part with the Knights and Taken Knights, you should be free to do the rest at your leisure. When you complete the penultimate task, there is always a wait until the next daily reset for the last phase

Thanks a heap :)

If you want another crack at it later hit me up. I've only killed him once this week. Haven't even done any of the other checkpoints.

Yeah probably in a couple of hours.

I am keeping

Oryx Mask
Atheon Mask

I never got Xur Mask or Cryptarch mask. Probably opened like 30-40 free candy bags too.

Same, keeping Oryx and Atheon. Have a third glue so I'll probably use that on the exotic engram mask.

LTWood12

Yeah probably in a couple of hours.

Same, keeping Oryx and Atheon. Have a third glue so I'll probably use that on the exotic engram mask.

Same two I'm keeping too. Never got Crota or Skolas. 10/4 regarding tonight. Not totally sure when I'll be on.

Kyoufu

I only need Oryx on my Warlock but I don't think I'll bother.

I'm just going to finish watching Code Geass instead.

vctor182

Thanks.

I'm hangining orbit. Just join up.

psn id same as gaf handle

which one you need? join if you want, mindlog doesn't have the quest, he was just offering to help. But if you need it, you can step in.

psn = the_log_ride

Need the solar one I've sent you a request

Highwind

That Hand Cannon accuracy....

sr6zn4U.gif

Is Bungie serious with this shit? It's unacceptable.

Top Bottom