• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

So.. I think I found a temporary solution to my personal issue with Weapon Parts. I only have 2 characters, one of them a Lvl 9. So I decided to roll the third today and even having used the Lvl 25 item.. I'm finding that I'm just deleting stuff left and right with zero concern.

So there's the solution. Start a new character and play the entire game and you'll have plenty of stuff to shard for parts!

;/

Best and quickest way ive found was Omnigul farm with a team of 3 and atleast one hunter to tether her the second she spawns then wipe and repeat.In about an hour i had close to 100 weapon parts it was glorious also ToO farm is fast.

Anyone doing fresh normal Oryx me and a titan would love to join a run?

noomi

Jumping back into Destiny after playing 60FPS Black Ops 3 is life changing.

I really hope Destiny 2 will try and push for 60FPS multiplayer at least. Especially if they (they will) leave last gen behind.

ich00

I really hope Destiny 2 will try and push for 60FPS multiplayer at least. Especially if they (they will) leave last gen behind.

I feel the same way switching from halo to destiny. It's really hard to play both games in one night b

X-Frame

Shoutout to Drizzay for the Hard Mode Raid completion, and putting up with 3 of us who had not run it yet -- at all.

Much appreciated man!

Woah.

You guys should know that I got the Trials Silver Tier bounty reward with my alt tonight. She's a 304 Titan. The silver tier (and there's no mistaking this was from the silver tier) gave me the exotics Ruin Wings at 316.

Dreams are real guys. Apart from Ruin Wings sucking, dreams are real.

That's lighthouse level shit from the silver tier reward. So just keep playing Trials and hold out hope.

Thanks Bungo for adding a PvP option for levelling.

It really is. Really jarring.

60fps and dedicated servers in Destiny 2 and I might not play another game... ever.

Frenden

Banned
Anyone defending the current state of hand cannons probably never played with them or really understood the ways in which they were over powered before. And by they I mean Thorn and the glitched ADS on Last Word. Because, aside from that, the only things even worth tweaking were damage at range and AA.

Their current state is a smoldering pile of flaming horse shit.

Liamc723

Woah.

You guys should know that I got the Trials Silver Tier bounty reward with my alt tonight. She's a 304 Titan. The silver tier (and there's no mistaking this was from the silver tier) gave me the exotics Ruin Wings at 316.

Dreams are real guys. Apart from Ruin Wings sucking, dreams are real.

That's lighthouse level shit from the silver tier reward. So just keep playing Trials and hold out hope.

Thanks Bungo for adding a PvP option for levelling.

Huh? Ruin Wings are great.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
anyone doing a NM KF raid or a Oryx HM (kinda wanna try it with my 305 Titan..no worries I haz ToM) or nightfall?
PSN Godless_Pagan

taoofjord

I'm up for trials, focusing on bounties and not being super serious about it. I'm okay at PvP but not great, so no major expectations :)

PSN: kiniro

Does anybody know how to get that other "Flawless Trials" emblem that's in the kiosk? Robinson said something about continuing to win after getting a 9-0 ticket but me, Wicked and Rubenov have won another 5 straight with nothing to show for it...

Does anybody know how to get that other "Flawless Trials" emblem that's in the kiosk? Robinson said something about continuing to win after getting a 9-0 ticket but me, Wicked and Rubenov have won another 5 straight with nothing to show for it...

The Scarab one? A guy I played with had it and said it just dropped from the playlist like the others, though I can neither confirm or deny this. Only seen it that one time though.

Edit: Some people seemingly got it from the gold package as well.

Deku Tree

Low chance RNG drop as an after match reward on a complete 9 wins ticket?

Top Bottom