• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

ocean

Banned
For those that have it, how is the Zhalo Supercell?
Amazing. And I hate Auto Rifles.

Being able to chain damage + refunding ammo on double kills makes it outstanding, amazing, super fun and effective wherever there's tons of weak enemies.

The fact that it's elemental ends up being meaningless most of the time as shields are rather rare in the game. But it's nice to have I guess.

Absolutely worth picking up.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
These scrubs needs to stop teabagging. Especially in the first round. Because when we win five straight and because I sniped the shit out of your team, it's beyond embarrassing.

deafmedal

Act now and join us for a fresh NM KF raid, but hurry- there is only space for two! Benefits include: a chance for a lower level ghost than what you currently have, yet another Midha's Crappening and let us not forget shards!

Please respond to this post for this thrice-in-a-week opportunity!

=. deafmedal
+. phantom8324
*. Comms_12389
^. Comms' buddy
%. ???
#. ???
Quote for a new page!

Ken

I'm also having trouble understanding the logic of wanting to show off that you went 9-0, while simultaneously making it easier to go 9-0. Is it special or not?

It's supposed to be but when you add loot to the mix it suddenly becomes a thing that must appeal to the masses and then further eased to cater to them, I guess.

JonCha

Waiting on the following to join for the Normal Mode King's Fall raid which we're hoping to start in around five-ten minutes:

4. aanx10uss
5. Dante316

I've sent you guys friend requests and I'm in a party with the others so you can join.

anx10us

Banned
Waiting on the following to join for the Normal Mode King's Fall raid which we're hoping to start in around five-ten minutes:

4. aanx10uss
5. Dante316

I've sent you guys friend requests and I'm in a party with the others so you can join.

apologies on my way, just booting up now

E92 M3

I remember before people wanted trials matchmaking to put 8-0 teams together. It's good Bungie did this, but network is still more important. Challenge is nice, but connection should always be first priority.

OkayRene

It's supposed to be but when you add loot to the mix it suddenly becomes a thing that must appeal to the masses and then further eased to cater to them, I guess.

I bet the same people asking for a more inclusive Destiny, will be the first asking Bungie to exclude those people with not-good-enough broadband. 😆

SpecX

Doing Nightfall if anyone wants to join.

PSN: androo2300
Thanks for the quick run, still can't believe I missed that jump twice. Forgot my hunter didn't have double jump and fell, then did it again... Glade that pulse rifle dropped pushing me to 300.

ethomaz

Banned
In year 1, the team composition which averaged highest win % by far was 3x Warlock fire teams.
To be fair I'm having issues with Sunbreakers.
I need to selfrevive to kill them.

I want to find a way to kill them without need to die first.

Agent

Happiness is getting the final rare material needed for the final exotic sword quest to complete. No more farming materials.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yesterday there wasn't too many sunbreakers, today is sunbreakers country. Hell even warlocks are wearing sunbreakers.

E92 M3

Should I infuse this, or save it until HC are buffed? Perks are baller.

kNuVn0o.jpg

EL CUCO

I got a 319 Adept Inward Light with Outlaw...it's aiight. Reminds me of the NL Shadow. Gonna be primary fodder for sure.

Afrocious

Sniper rifles are pretty gross. Dunno where folks learn about the auto-aim on them, but without that knowledge, it's quite frustrating fighting against them.

I also didn't know PS4 controllers were so fragile. Almost broke mine in half with my hands. Def need a new one.

gatti-man

I don't think the population is large enough to have such a specific filter without matchmaking terrible distant and laggy lobbies or introducing super slow matchmaking.

The current system is a good compromise between competitiveness and a wide enough net that matchmaking can still find you a reasonable ping lobby most of the time.

No it's not. The current system is crap for anyone but the most elite players. Simply because it's OK for you doesn't mean it's ok for everyone.

Yesterday there wasn't too many sunbreakers, today is sunbreakers country. Hell even warlocks are wearing sunbreakers.

So easy wins then? I hope trials teaches people that sun breakers aren't OP at all. I solo killed several sun breakers yesterday. It's not hard. See one coming you have three choices, snipe, run in a circle around corners, or die. Usually the first two are available. Heck you can even doorway shotgun them if they aren't paying attention.

Golden gun is far far more OP then sun breakers ever will be.

Zocano

No it's not. The current system is crap for anyone but the most elite players. Simply because it's OK for you doesn't mean it's ok for everyone.

Going flawless should be for only the best of the best. The game needs a small amount of absolutely top end rewards for those that are just that good.

It's why I want longer and more complex raids. Only the best groups can overcome them entirely.

Sniper rifles are pretty gross. Dunno where folks learn about the auto-aim on them, but without that knowledge, it's quite frustrating fighting against them.

I also didn't know PS4 controllers were so fragile. Almost broke mine in half with my hands. Def need a new one.

It's kinda funny, but I was actually a better sniper when I was using Baby Blue because it had low aim assist. So I actually earned those headshots.

I learned better sniping habits with the LDR because of its smaller mag and slower rate of fire, but the aim assist made those headshots so much easier. And then moving to the 1000 Yard Stare, that gun basically aims itself.

the_id

We want to do a PVP quest on rumble and get the 20 sword kills that everyone need

Anybody wanna join us? We have 2 more spots. Gonna do rumble and kill each other

Afrocious

It's kinda funny, but I was actually a better sniper when I was using Baby Blue because it had low aim assist. So I actually earned those headshots.

I learned better sniping habits with the LDR because of its smaller mag and slower rate of fire, but the aim assist made those headshots so much easier. And then moving to the 1000 Yard Stare, that gun basically aims itself.

Not seeing how. If the auto-aim on the Stare was as good as folks talk about it being, then it would be easier to get headshots, and I don't get them as often as I'd like.

Top Bottom