• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

zewone

Does anybody know how to get that other "Flawless Trials" emblem that's in the kiosk? Robinson said something about continuing to win after getting a 9-0 ticket but me, Wicked and Rubenov have won another 5 straight with nothing to show for it...

Someone here got it on their 10th win.

Probably just a small chance of dropping after 9.

KJRage

Got to 8 wins with some buddies without even using a mercy. On the 9th game one of us got booted so we ended up losing. Got steam rolled by the next team after we grouped up again. Pretty bummed!

GutZ31

Thank you rubenov, and wicked for the flawless trials run.
We somehow didn't use the mercy, and I think the sweaty game was about halfway thru when we were down 3 to 1
I was able to glean some problems with my play style, even though I was still scrubbing it up after.
My running patterns suck.
I rarely think about sight lines when walking around.
My sniper game is not as good as wicked's, or rubenov's.
I tend to try and help by going fairly far away from my team mates to wrap around, but this leads to easy wipes.

We got lucky with maybe only 2 games with what you could call laggy.
The rest were very clean from what I could tell, so that made it much less frustrating than last years trials.

I hope you guys get some much needed rest soon. Even though I was very happy being brought to Mercury, I feel a little bad that I contributed to keeping you guys from sleeping/resting.
Thank you guys again.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Thank you rubenov, and wicked for the flawless trials run.
We somehow didn't use the mercy, and I think the sweaty game was about halfway thru when we were down 3 to 1
I was able to glean some problems with my play style, even though I was still scrubbing it up after.
My running patterns suck.
I rarely think about sight lines when walking around.
My sniper game is not as good as wicked's, or rubenov's.
I tend to try and help by going fairly far away from my team mates to wrap around, but this leads to easy wipes.

We got lucky with maybe only 2 games with what you could call laggy.
The rest were very clean from what I could tell, so that made it much less frustrating than last years trials.

I hope you guys get some much needed rest soon. Even though I was very happy being brought to Mercury, I feel a little bad that I contributed to keeping you guys from sleeping/resting.
Thank you guys again.
Clutch victory.

Nicodemic

All right, let's say I have a pipe dream of obtaining all year 1 exotic armors. Am I setting myself for disapointment? Any suggestions on that fool's errant?

Mindlog

Hope you two reported Hadid or whatever his name was.
I got a good laugh at him skipping around the screen to get revives :]

Didn't know you needed wins T. Will step my game up.

will get it later

SheHateMe

I'm sitting here like Teddy KGB with my Oreos and whatnot, plotting on Trials.

Who wants to do a Fun Run of Trials? I'm not ever going to Mercury, and I'm okay with that. I'm just running bounties. PSN Instant__Vintage

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm sitting here like Teddy KGB with my Oreos and whatnot, plotting on Trials.

Who wants to do a Fun Run of Trials? I'm not ever going to Mercury, and I'm okay with that. I'm just running bounties. PSN Instant__Vintage

I'm down, so 1 more?

SpecX

Anybody around who wants to do a Trials run with myself and Rubenov? We're just doing some Weekly Crucible bounties now.
;_; why do these offers popup when I cant. Watching my daughter and wouldn't be able to focus for the wins.

Side note, Bungie can fuck themselves with this exotic sword bounty. Just complete the material gathering and ability kills for the void sword with my titan. I know it shouldn't be easy but this is rediculous. Only have the solar sword left to get...

At least we can give Bungie credit for improving their marketing over the years :p

EICzw2M.png

Hey DGAF, I hope everyone is making it to Mercury tonight. I am tipsy at my GF's sisters wedding meeting her entire family for the first time! Ape out!

Top Bottom