• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

If anyone does KF normal i have totem cp and two man team gtg my last two teams literally got shut down by their parents.

Legendkilla3rd

Mupod

decided to go to a toronto-gaf meetup instead of playing Destiny tonight. Off to bed now but hopefully I can find some help tomorrow to get my warlock up to 5 wins - I really want that helmet. I've wanted it since before I started playing again, and somehow missed out on it in HoW.

Annoying thing is I'd have it right now but I forgot to buy boons for my last run. The card I'm on has 3 wins but 1 loss because it disconnected us before a match started and assigned us a loss for no reason. We were having all kinds of lag issues including one incident where it disconnected one person from each team.

I logged in last night to buy my gunsmith packages (don't forget you only have 2 1/2hrs) in the hope theres decent rolls for Lyudmila and Eirene and played the daily Crucible. After a day of CoD its like playing in slow motion, Destiny 2 really needs to be 60fps

They said it couldn't be done! I finally reached Light Level 300 without raiding! So thrilled that I happened.

Yzk3ncS.jpg

Mindlog

Omgosh got a Grasp with Counterbalance, Braced Frame and Third Eye. Now to never do Will of Crota again xD
Nearly 100 exotic shards, thousands of armor parts, hundreds of thousands in glimmer. I would give it all away for that weapon.
Oh shit I'm so sorry! I totally bailed. Wow I feel like an asshole.
No worries man :]
Finished my Warlock off and then started on my Hunter. Only three more games left there!

Late night screwing around in Trials was a lot of fun. Learned quite a bit, Probably could have scored that helmet had I been a little more focused and energized. Maybe next time. Tonight I finally got the opportunity to really dig in to 1/2 of my collected Pulse Rifles @_@ Still haven't touched my Villainy or short range Hacksaw.

So far my early favorite is a well rolled PDX-41.
Tlaloc is largely useless, but definitely my favorite when I am charged.

Best part of it all.
318 Ahamkara Spine from my Silver Package!
First needle I used: Intellect, Discipline, Fastball, Scout Rifle/Sniper reload. Wow. I should try to get a Malok.

Thanks again team.
I logged in last night to buy my gunsmith packages (don't forget you only have 2 1/2hrs) in the hope theres decent rolls for Lyudmila and Eirene and played the daily Crucible. After a day of CoD its like playing in slow motion, Destiny 2 really needs to be 60fps
I have no room, but yeah. I should do that as well.

Hi,

Trials virgin hoping to expand my horizons. Looking to make a no pressure scrub run to get my feet wet. Got my passage coin and all my buffs ready to go, and running my "if you can't beat them, join them" loadout with a Hacksaw, etc.

PSN chae3001

I'm a 300+ on two characters if I swap guns and ghosts and never raided or Trials'd. Very close on the third. :p

If I take off my Trials gear I'm sitting at a low 299, so it's not too big of a loss. What put me over was a blue machine gun that dropped at 300. It's the first time that's happened to me.

Yeah take Sentinel. I'm super burned out on Trials right now, the last trip took twice as long as it should have. Need to do life stuff for a bit. I'll be around for awhile yet tonight though if you're still up later.

I'll be up for a few hours yet so hit me up tonight if you're feeling the itch again. Had fun watching kadeys stream on that last run, shame you couldn't clear it without mercy, that last one was doable, but this new MM has to go, they're just going to make fire team matchmaking on forums and LFGs more exclusive.

soultron

Banned
Some WIP on the Destiny UI design excercise I'm doing for fun right now.

WzHBe38.png

tuJcdTf.png

eD1kD5K.png

nZKeyEB.png

BkbM01Y.png

9Noj44P.png

WH37XB4.png

EMOTES radial menu called with [DPAD RIGHT]
NSMYvCE.jpg

Selection made with [RIGHT STICK]
gIkaekB.jpg

Confirm choice by releasing [DPAD RIGHT]; input from [RIGHT STICK] ignored if not returned to neutral position unless input recieved on [LEFT STICK] forcing camera view to FIRST PERSON.
nDcNgqm.jpg

Now that I've finished (90%) of how Emotes will work, I'm moving on to do Consumables, Loadouts and Subclass in-game radial menus and the "back end" menu work of how a player assigns items in radial menus.

PS: I'm not a graphic designer or a UI designer, so please excuse me if it looks rough or doesn't really match up with Destiny's aesthetic.

I'll be up for a few hours yet so hit me up tonight if you're feeling the itch again. Had fun watching kadeys stream on that last run, shame you couldn't clear it without mercy, that last one was doable, but this new MM has to go, they're just going to make fire team matchmaking on forums and LFGs more exclusive.

Yeah we should have finished it on our first ticket but oh well. And we definitely could have beat that pro team, we just abandoned their orb for no reason during heavy round and then a few bad plays on the next two rounds cost us.

Very true about the exclusivity, I don't get their angle. The emblem/Mercury isn't more prestigious. You can still easily get lucky matched against scrubs on your way to Mercury but it's just less likely. I mean that last team we played was straight up garbage; Kadey went to Mercury and they got eliminated. The team we played at 7-0 was literally jumping off the map just to finish their ticket for the bounties. Stupid.

Some WIP on the Destiny UI design excercise I'm doing for fun right now. .

Wow! Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing. This game desperately needs that emote wheel, I might actually buy some silver if they added it.

Top Bottom