• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Yeah. I kept one HoW version of each impact archetype of each weapon class. I'm guessing they'll never let guns exist with those perksets again. In ten years, in non-power-leveled PvP, those STILL might be the best guns. Which is a bit depressing.

(I don't use them even in regular Crucible because I figure it's counter productive to use year one weapons and then be shit in Banner or Trials because of a lack of familiarity with year two guns, but I'm still going to hold on to the rerollable guns 'cause that's probably never happening again.)

I wish I'd kept more of these unique Year 1 weapons just for normal Crucible fun. My vault was overflowing with crummy infusion fodder so I deleted a bunch of stuff... But then I actually infused all that crap to open up my vault but those weapons are gone for good :-/

Love your idea about grouping up for Crucible. Toasty and me were talking about that earlier, to knock out Weekly Crucible bounties. Twilight started up a train the other day which was the most PvP fun I've had outside of Trials in a long time. The social aspect is the engine that makes Destiny go.

I honestly don't understand. Kicked me from the clan as well, and unfriended from psn.

Someone explain? i'm at a loss for words

7QcZv.png

Absolutely no idea, mate.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nah if you need the loot go for it. I can jump in the party chat and mention things if required..

edit: or if Smiley90 needs the kill, free feel to hop in..if you see this post

haha I was just in that group and we kept failing, so I decided to go back and do some work, we weren't even close :p I wish I had more time :(

Frenden

Banned
I wish I'd kept more of these unique Year 1 weapons just for normal Crucible fun. My vault was overflowing with crummy infusion fodder so I deleted a bunch of stuff... But then I actually infused all that crap to open up my vault but those weapons are gone for good :-/[/

I impatiently sharded a few for the Gunsmith's exotic bounties, but I kept most. Glad I did after seeing the new Trials guns. Oof.

Love your idea about grouping up for Crucible. Toasty and me were talking about that earlier, to knock out Weekly Crucible bounties. Twilight started up a train the other day which was the most PvP fun I've had outside of Trials in a long time. The social aspect is the engine that makes Destiny go.

I'm with you. And, in times of waning participation from the greater community (understandably, there are new, shiny games), stuff like running a Crucibus is the best remedy. Make it fun, get folks together, shoot the shit while shooting shit.

Namikaze1

Need to start clearing out my friend list soon. Keeping those who still play the game or I team up with in other games. I'm over 400 right now (I think I'm nearing 500). Somehow got 260+ requests since the last time I cleared it out (June and all for Destiny)

I've seen just a fourth of all on my friend list online over the past month. I think I am gonna end up deleting over 300.

Frenden

Banned
I finally changed my Tooken avatar. The age of TTK has officially passed for me. I wonder what the live team has in store for us soon beyond the challenge modes?

Even the masks were a fun diversion.

Only on more fragment away from getting that freakin Touch of Malice. Felt so useless when doing my first hard mode last week, without one.

2real4tv

Almost flawless with my 290 friend final boss 5-4 shout out to biggy great trials gaffer always fun to play with. Even though we failed was a great run.

The intensity in trials is unmatched to any other pvp game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If Kadey's a woman and he called her a woman then I don't understand

If Kadey's a man and he made a joke like she sounds like a girl then I understand

but I'm very confused

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Anybody up for casual Trials? Just wanna do bounties and if we get far thats cool too.

PSN: androo2300

If Kadey's a woman and he called her a woman then I don't understand

but I'm very confused

I can see being singled out as female in an overwhelmingly male community becoming tiring.

Not that I think Ruthless said anything wrong but being defined as "other" can be frustrating even on innocent terms.

Gammacide

Hey, can anyone confirm that Taniks Cloak can drop from the lvl 20 director version of the strike? Really want it but don't want to waste time farming the wrong version.

Top Bottom