• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Played a game of Inferno Rumble on Rusted Lands the other day. This one's for you Todd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMlQLqb2NQ

Fite me Luke

That first engagement tho

Had the jump, lasted 12 seconds, needed a reload and a grenade
Bfx1vSZ.jpg

Namikaze1

can't believe it's subtitled Guardians. I wonder if there's a severe cloud of confusion between the two IPs for the lay gamer at this point
Yeah, the Guardians thing is for something else that I won't state here cause it's a destiny thread and I don't want to spoil things.

I never did manage to get a skolas mask.. the only one I wanted

still time I guess but I'm kinda over it

This is exactly me as well, only really interested in the boss masks. I was lucky to get Atheon (most wanted), Crota and Oryx but Skolas was second most wanted. Once I realized you basically had to pay money to keep more than two I lost interest quick. I might fill one last bag or two as a Hail Mary attempt but I'd be happy with Atheon and Oryx. Already deleted Crota because Crota sucks.

phen0m24

Played a game of Inferno Rumble on Rusted Lands the other day. This one's for you Todd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMlQLqb2NQ

Fite me Luke

Dude. Hole in the wall = OP real final boss. At least the reward was worth it. ;)

She does this even when we're not in the same fireteam or playing the same game.

Misses a goal in FIFA?
"Goddammit, Nami!"

Gets put on a scrubby crucible team?
"This is Nami's fault."

Sees Crux of Crota drop for someone else on the team?
"Fucking Nami and his affair with RNGesus."

Lol I can't hear Panda saying anything like that. I think you're making this up Nami. Fig never yells.

:/

i think rubenov deleted me for some reason.

:/

He did a big purge when that guy gave people his name for Mercury carries. He likely axed you accidentally.

I don't think I've even seen the Crux drop for anyone else lol. I've never seen that shit drop ever.

Edit: the other two are true though

Oh wait ;) lol

I ain't scared of Fig!

She's not online is she? Just wondering you know.

And yeah, I agree on BLOPs 3 voice acting. I hated the VA for the male MC. Detective Stabler was the only good thing from the campaign.

She is online and has been compensated in apples. :p Watch your six, turkey! ;)

i understand the pokedex thing and all, but it's really, really [don't read this Nami]
not
a good gun.
i'd give you my spare if i could.

Fig if you ever want to do HM Crota because reasons I will help. Meaning I'll shoot the shield while you do they whole invisi-sword thing. :)

Mupod

trying to make some progress on the weekly pvp chain and it seems like every playlist is just clan teams in flawless osiris emblems stomping undermanned opponents right now.

Namikaze1

I'm keeping the Oryx and Master Troll masks. Those are the two I wanted the most. Freaking Rahool's mask took a long ass while to drop for me. It was the last mask I got after opening 40 candy bags for it.

NeOak

Need to start clearing out my friend list soon. Keeping those who still play the game or I team up with in other games. I'm over 400 right now (I think I'm nearing 500). Somehow got 260+ requests since the last time I cleared it out (June and all for Destiny)

I've seen just a fourth of all on my friend list online over the past month. I think I am gonna end up deleting over 300.

dun delete meh nami-senpai ;-;

Well she refuses to talk so we really don't know.

She is a she.

Magik

Casual Trials anyone?

Need to more wins and to finish up the bounties for my Hunter.

Could always try for a flawless or what not with my Titan after.

This is exactly me as well, only really interested in the boss masks. I was lucky to get Atheon (most wanted), Crota and Oryx but Skolas was second most wanted. Once I realized you basically had to pay money to keep more than two I lost interest quick. I might fill one last bag or two as a Hail Mary attempt but I'd be happy with Atheon and Oryx. Already deleted Crota because Crota sucks.

I was given the Skolas mask, and used my free glue on the Traveler mask. I need to try out the Traveler mask with my hunter wearing the FWC exotic cape, for maximum ridiculousness. The more ridiculous the better!

Dude. Hole in the wall = OP real final boss. At least the reward was worth it. ;)

that hole is what made m stop playing Warlock back in the Alpha. Didn't think they could jump that high back then.

This map though. Still the best map. Was sad to see Shores of Time ahead of it on that poll, although Shores is still fun.

I think I just missed.

Seems like it. You also had to put holes in your ads fire since they nerfed the stability otherwise you could have melted that guy before he could flee.

No radar makes for an interesting dynamic though. It dictates play way too much atm. I wonder if they'll do inferno elimination at some point. Flags every round

anyone have a succinct, honest explanation as to why the Halo 5 OT is called "The Trials of Osiris"...?

New characters are part of Team Osiris, and The Trials is the name of the Halo theme on the Halo 5 OST.

Seems like it. You also had to put holes in your ads fire since they nerfed the stability otherwise you could have melted that guy before he could flee.

No radar makes for an interesting dynamic though. It dictates play way too much atm. I wonder if they'll do inferno elimination at some point. Flags every round

Rumble is so much better without Radar and special spawns.

phen0m24

that hole is what made m stop playing Warlock back in the Alpha. Didn't think they could jump that high back then.

This map though. Still the best map. Was sad to see Shores of Time ahead of it on that poll, although Shores is still fun.

I always double tap X with the lock jump. Just by default.

You crushed it. Fun to watch! So much jumping. So much win.

trying to make some progress on the weekly pvp chain and it seems like every playlist is just clan teams in flawless osiris emblems stomping undermanned opponents right now.

I was bitching about this yesterday. Ran into several 3 or 4 man teams with flawless emblems just squashing new players in the classic playlists. It's very strange.

We got him first try. Maybe they just needed the right call outs or something since it went smoothly. Still you manage to explain the fight to them :3
I hate explaining things :p

Yup, told you im a bad sherpa. Im usually the one getting yelled at, not the one doing the yelling

phen0m24

Keeping the people masks. Don't much care about the other ones. Ok the skull is cool though. Glad I finally got the speaker and a
replacement
Petra.

You can't get more glue?

Why the hell did I use my glue on the Speaker mask? I fucking hate that guy

I don't mind pacing shots but HC accuracy - i cry evrytiem

phen0m24

Namikaze1

You can't get more glue?

Why the hell did I use my glue on the Speaker mask? I fucking hate that guy
You can dismantle the mask to get your glue back and use it on the one you like most. I ended up dismantling my legendary speaker mask to get the glue so that I can use it on my Rahool mask.

Mupod

I am WAY too fucking unlucky to be doing this chaperone quest. I get heavy and super, hide in a corner and switch guns, someone spawns behind me and supers me immediately. Same thing happens again, I use my hammer to be safe this time, walk out and get tethered. I've gained maybe 2% in the last 4 matches.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
you got him first try? damn now I feel like such a loser, we never made it out of phase 2 with x tries LOL

lol I appreciate it

I solo'ed HM CE up to Scrota today just for laughs. So... I've got the CP if you want it...

Doing the Abyss with Dark Drinker is really fun actually. Let a hundred Thralls swarm you then **spin**spin**spin**spin** death to them all. It doesn't even matter if you have weight of darkness x10, they can't mess with you.

Kyoufu

I am WAY too fucking unlucky to be doing this chaperone quest. I get heavy and super, hide in a corner and switch guns, someone spawns behind me and supers me immediately. Same thing happens again, I use my hammer to be safe this time, walk out and get tethered. I've gained maybe 2% in the last 4 matches.

Rumble. Friends.

Feast on their souls.

Top Bottom