• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Ghazi

BestWindingAustralianfurseal.gif

Karma.

X-Frame

The Armamentarium gives me 4 rockets on my Vertigo as opposed to only 2 rockets with the new Year 2 boots with Increased Rocket Launcher ammo.

Either that perk is broken (as it is 2 rockets base), or The Armamentarium is cheating.

2 grenades, double the rockets, extra special special -- it's still the best Titan exotic outside of IB/Trials.

MikeyMike

Managed to solo NM CE somewhat easily... will try to go for flawless raider this week then I might take a break until the next major update.

My OCD might make me run HM KF next week because I'm still missing Helm and Chest on my hunter...

Mupod

this quest is fucking impossible. Just lost like 20% in one match because the game constantly respawned enemies on top of me. Like I had no legit fair deaths, just people spawning on me nonstop.

GRIP

Just got booted out of destiny right at the end of the 300 sunless cell strike while trying to get my solar sword. Game threw a random into my group so I can't get back in. Awesome.

Deku Tree

Just got booted out of destiny right at the end of the 300 sunless cell strike while trying to get my solar sword. Game threw a random into my group so I can't get back in. Awesome.

Have your friends invite random to party chat and ask them to leave?

Shaxx, I know strange coins are harder to get now, but please stop giving me them for the weekly. I just want a Kingspyre shader or a few tries at an Ash Factory God roll and not five stacks of coins (or was it six?) and two Titan ghosts. Also thanks for the Eyasluna with Icarus, I'll be sure to pretend like it's an old Last Word. Kthxbye.

VinFTW

Wow, my first night ever trying ToO.

Pure garbage. What competitive gamemode allows infinite revives with an overshield lol?

So dumb.

this quest is fucking impossible. Just lost like 20% in one match because the game constantly respawned enemies on top of me. Like I had no legit fair deaths, just people spawning on me nonstop.
If all else fails, there is always the slow grind of keeping TLW stowed unless you are absolutely sure your team is going to win, then equipping it in the last seconds, and finding a place to cower until the round is over. Nets you a couple percent per win.

I need 4 more calcified fragments 35 36 37 38

I have no idea how

If anyone can help hit me up
Xbox One Liquidsnake00

I'll be playing BO3 until then.

I would appreciate it very much

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I need 4 more calcified fragments 35 36 37 38

I have no idea how

If anyone can help hit me up
Xbox One Liquidsnake00

I'll be playing BO3 until then.

I would appreciate it very much

spoiler in case someone REALLY wants to find these themselves...

Hall of Souls - Calcified Fragment 35: Head to the Mausoleum via the Hull Breach as we have shown you previously. Once at the Mausoleum, move along the room to the right, toward the beam of light. Head through a doorway on the right and continue until you reach the Hall of Souls. Hop down onto the platform on the right, and enter the room. Crawl through the tunnel on the right, and continue forward through the next tunnel ahead. From here, you will go straight into the small space ahead of you with the chest, rather than to the left as you did previously. However, the chest is protected by a debuff that will slowly kill you. You will need to use your subclass Super while opening the chest in order to survive, if your Super is duration based. This works best with the Titan. You can also use your sword’s guard function to survive the damage. Either way, once you survive long enough to unlock the chest, the Calcified Fragment is yours.

Hall of Souls - Calcified Fragment 36: To obtain this Fragment, you must first charge the Agonarch Rune. This requires you to kill the seven Taken daily targets during the Dreadnaught Patrol. Once you have a charged Agonarch Rune, proceed to the Founts in the same route we took to find Fragment 23. Drop down the hole to the lower level, and head right to the end of the room. To the right of where you found Fragment 23, there is a crack in the wall. Go through the crack and into the next room, where there will be a glowing device. Place your charged Rune into the device, and follow the in-game instructions. This involves killing a Taken boss as well as several Taken and Hive enemies. When finished, a chest will emerge in the center of the room, allowing you to collect Calcified Fragment 36 and some other loot.

Mausoleum - Calcified Fragment 37: This Fragment requires you to have a Skyburners Command Beacon, which is obtained during a quest chain of the same name. First, head to the Hull Breach in Dreadnaught Patrol and begin killing the Cabal that spawn in front of the broken Cabal ship. When they send reinforcements, you will battle either a Cabal Centurion or Colossus. Defeat the yellow leveled enemy and they will drop a Skyburners Command Beacon. Enter the front of the Cabal ship and look left. There is a computer terminal that you must activate using the Skyburners Command Beacon. Continue through the event until you receive the Skyburners Deployment Codes.

Now, head to the Mausoleum. Turn around to face the ship and hop through a small window to a control room. Enter the Codes into the console found in this room. Doing so results in another timed activity, so just follow the in-game instructions to complete the next event. When finished, you will receive a Skyburners Security Pass. Take this Pass to the same control room where you entered the Codes, and locate a door that you can open with the Security Pass. Calcified Fragment 37 is found in the chest beyond this door.

Random - Calcified Fragment 38: Before searching for this Fragment, you must first have a Wormsinger Rune, which is randomly dropped by Hive Knights and Wizards on the Dreadnaught. Once you have a Wormsinger Rune, you can take it to one of several consoles to activate an event. One of these consoles is found in the Hull Breach of the Dreadnaught Patrol. From the Hull Breach starting point, run to the right and drop down off the ledge to locate a doorway. Enter the door and use your Rune in the nearby console to activate the event. Defeat the Hive boss, and he drops a Wormfeeder Rune. Then, you must kill 50 enemies in the Dreadnaught without dying. Successfully complete this task to receive a Key to a specific chest. Use whichever Key you received to open the corresponding chest of the same name, and obtain the Calcified Fragment

google? http://www.usgamer.net/articles/destiny-the-taken-king-calcified-fragments-guide-all-locations

2real4tv

The Armamentarium gives me 4 rockets on my Vertigo as opposed to only 2 rockets with the new Year 2 boots with Increased Rocket Launcher ammo.

Either that perk is broken (as it is 2 rockets base), or The Armamentarium is cheating.

2 grenades, double the rockets, extra special special -- it's still the best Titan exotic outside of IB/Trials.

Their is a year 2 version?

Mupod

If it's not going your way switch out TLW or quit the match.

I decided not to listen to you and this happened

Bm7dw3q.jpg

I went from 6% to 90% at once.

this quest is still dumb because in the next match every single time I got heavy or super, someone would spawn behind me and super me. Except for the time I got golden gunned through a wall from all the way across the map.

spoiler in case someone REALLY wants to find these themselves...

Hall of Souls - Calcified Fragment 35: Head to the Mausoleum via the Hull Breach as we have shown you previously. Once at the Mausoleum, move along the room to the right, toward the beam of light. Head through a doorway on the right and continue until you reach the Hall of Souls. Hop down onto the platform on the right, and enter the room. Crawl through the tunnel on the right, and continue forward through the next tunnel ahead. From here, you will go straight into the small space ahead of you with the chest, rather than to the left as you did previously. However, the chest is protected by a debuff that will slowly kill you. You will need to use your subclass Super while opening the chest in order to survive, if your Super is duration based. This works best with the Titan. You can also use your sword’s guard function to survive the damage. Either way, once you survive long enough to unlock the chest, the Calcified Fragment is yours.

Hall of Souls - Calcified Fragment 36: To obtain this Fragment, you must first charge the Agonarch Rune. This requires you to kill the seven Taken daily targets during the Dreadnaught Patrol. Once you have a charged Agonarch Rune, proceed to the Founts in the same route we took to find Fragment 23. Drop down the hole to the lower level, and head right to the end of the room. To the right of where you found Fragment 23, there is a crack in the wall. Go through the crack and into the next room, where there will be a glowing device. Place your charged Rune into the device, and follow the in-game instructions. This involves killing a Taken boss as well as several Taken and Hive enemies. When finished, a chest will emerge in the center of the room, allowing you to collect Calcified Fragment 36 and some other loot.

Mausoleum - Calcified Fragment 37: This Fragment requires you to have a Skyburners Command Beacon, which is obtained during a quest chain of the same name. First, head to the Hull Breach in Dreadnaught Patrol and begin killing the Cabal that spawn in front of the broken Cabal ship. When they send reinforcements, you will battle either a Cabal Centurion or Colossus. Defeat the yellow leveled enemy and they will drop a Skyburners Command Beacon. Enter the front of the Cabal ship and look left. There is a computer terminal that you must activate using the Skyburners Command Beacon. Continue through the event until you receive the Skyburners Deployment Codes.

Now, head to the Mausoleum. Turn around to face the ship and hop through a small window to a control room. Enter the Codes into the console found in this room. Doing so results in another timed activity, so just follow the in-game instructions to complete the next event. When finished, you will receive a Skyburners Security Pass. Take this Pass to the same control room where you entered the Codes, and locate a door that you can open with the Security Pass. Calcified Fragment 37 is found in the chest beyond this door.

Random - Calcified Fragment 38: Before searching for this Fragment, you must first have a Wormsinger Rune, which is randomly dropped by Hive Knights and Wizards on the Dreadnaught. Once you have a Wormsinger Rune, you can take it to one of several consoles to activate an event. One of these consoles is found in the Hull Breach of the Dreadnaught Patrol. From the Hull Breach starting point, run to the right and drop down off the ledge to locate a doorway. Enter the door and use your Rune in the nearby console to activate the event. Defeat the Hive boss, and he drops a Wormfeeder Rune. Then, you must kill 50 enemies in the Dreadnaught without dying. Successfully complete this task to receive a Key to a specific chest. Use whichever Key you received to open the corresponding chest of the same name, and obtain the Calcified Fragment

google? http://www.usgamer.net/articles/destiny-the-taken-king-calcified-fragments-guide-all-locations

U are a god

Anyone want to roll?

Deku Tree

Reddit says that glimmer farming has been nerfed. Anyone here experience this as well?

Bullshit if true.

Notice that a bunch of times, At certain points you notice the glimmer stop popping up on the right-hand side of your screen. I would notice it for example if I was farming candy

Never really thought much about it. Seems really dumb If Bungie intentionally put in a time gate to glimmer farming.

Top Bottom