• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Alrightie GAF; its that time. The Zombiemortar HM KF crush all of our enemies before us Halloween Raid Extravaganza! Starting when we have 6; my only humble request is be of appropriate level and we'll do the rest from there. I've already cleared once last week so I'm pretty familiar with the encounters. Option B; if anyone is looking for one for a fresh HM them I'm you're guy.

1. zombiemortar (309 Hunter)

Reposting for new page.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Crota normal, run up to Deathsinger then do DS/Crota x3 for 6 exotic chances, it should only take any hour even with switching gear around

Alright cool. Have to give it a try soon.

Gaf, best way to farm coins?

I do POE 28. Just got 7 on a run just now. I do the Petra bounties on all characters for a treasure key as well. Few weeks back I did runs all day and got around 60-70 coins.

Lnkn52

LTWood12 summons all zombies to get down...

EmqRPeY.jpg
Break it down

Tecnniqe

Banned
Halo 5 OT was right.
Halo 5: Guardians |OT| The Trials of Osiris

They have the Trials Bungie wish they could have.
Breakout is so much fun, need to get a DGAF train going on that mode sometime my fellow Xboxers.

Strider

Halo 5 OT was right.

Breakout is so much fun, need to get a DGAF train going on that mode sometime my fellow Xboxers.

Indeed... And a full warzone group sometime. Sensei Strider is my GT. Send me a friend request.

--

I have GunSlinger as my Spartan company right now so I'm still reppin Destiny :p

Nightz

Anyone up for completing the exotic sword quest? I need to get the arc sword. May have a 2nd already, so just need 1.

Halo 5 OT was right.

Indeed... And a full warzone group sometime. Sensei Strider is my GT. Send me a friend request.

--

I have GunSlinger as my Spartan company right now so I'm still reppin Destiny :p
Same name as (almost) everything

Top Bottom