• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

LTWood12

post-54731-chow-yun-fat-thumbs-up-gif-Img-uDN9.gif

i need to get me one of those.

K; I'm here.

It's the beat it jacket, but it was the best I could do.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I need a HM Oryx kill on my Hunter. Count me in
Count me in - aphex26.
I need to do this twice as well on my 313 Hunter(s). Have killed him a few times. Never been the HM runner though.

PSN: androo2300
Haven't beaten yet, but nearly got there last night with some people, so I'm down to help.

Callandor361
I'm interested if theres still room

Okay, I'm on now and setting up.
Anyone who hasn't already, add me on PSN - Kurt-Niisan

Meier

How do you get exotic shards? Do you get one from dismantling an exotic? I got one pre TTK from Xur if I recall.

GutZ31

They need to make some guns sound unique. Like, Bad Juju should have a smoky sound and leave more smoky trails.

Red Death should sound completely mean and strong.
Red Death should make horrible sounds, gruesome sounds, sounds that make you think twice about pulling the trigger that is a guardian killer.

Red Death should make horrible sounds, gruesome sounds, sounds that make you think twice about pulling the trigger that is a guardian killer.

Yeah

For all the hype when they showed off this gun, 'Oh it's a guardian killer and it looks radical[sic]', it sounds like a pea shooter.

Trakan

Welp, Trials is ruined.

Why, why would they fuck with prioritizing a good connection in matchmaking? Nothing but laggy garbage.

Top Bottom