• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Kyne

Hello GAF!

Tonight I'm running a newbie Kings Fall raid and it looks like (probably because of Halloween) we've had one guy drop. Unfortunately the ALT is also not responding so I'm posting in hopes of recruiting someone!

If you’ve been left in the dust because of a busy life or simply haven’t found the right people to raid with, this event was made for you!

Party invites will go out in about 10 minutes.

I need 1 person!

~~~
Requirements:
-PS4
-Microphone
-Light level 290+
-5~ hours of availability (this is usually the normal duration of a newbie raid)
-Patience
-Friendliness
-A Positive Attitude
---

Alternatively if we can't find a newbie anyone is welcome to join. We're a fun bunch. :)

deafmedal

Hello GAF!

Tonight I'm running a newbie Kings Fall raid and it looks like (probably because of Halloween) we've had one guy drop. Unfortunately the ALT is also not responding so I'm posting in hopes of recruiting someone!

If you’ve been left in the dust because of a busy life or simply haven’t found the right people to raid with, this event was made for you!

Party invites will go out in about 10 minutes.

I need 1 person!

~~~
Requirements:
-PS4
-Microphone
-Light level 290+
-5~ hours of availability (this is usually the normal duration of a newbie raid)
-Patience
-Friendliness
-A Positive Attitude
---

Alternatively if we can't find a newbie anyone is welcome to join. We're a fun bunch. :)
If you still need one, I can tag along :)
Edit: if a newb needs it, take them, I've ran plenty!

blamite

Well, I did it! I got legendary versions of all the masks, including to skull masks!

...I don't necessarily feel great about spending money to do that, but it's done...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My poor Warlock still hasn't seen the light of mercury. I am up for some more fun.

Do they have stats on new trials weapons yet? So far I got the shotgun, machine gun, sniper and auto rifle. First three seem good while for auto rifle sucks which I infused. I landed two of them which added insult to injury.

SheHateMe

Back home from running the Kid Trick or Treating.

My goodness, the amount of candy given out.

I'm back on for Fun Run of Trials.

PSN Instant__Vintage

KodaRuss

Anyone need a body for hard, normal raid or trials? (Not going to say I am great in trials but I can hold my own).

PSN- Longhornbevo

todd360

dusqo5R.jpg

I also got a 310 Starfire protocol.

EL CUCO

Not liking trials? :p

What weapons did the meta end up favoring? Hawksaw and similar pulses+conspiracy theory/good sniper? What about heavies? I saw nghtly running a bolt caster...
Nghtly doesn't PvE enough to run a Bolt Caster. He uses a plain Jane legendary lol

Not liking trials? :p

What weapons did the meta end up favoring? Hawksaw and similar pulses+conspiracy theory/good sniper? What about heavies? I saw nghtly running a bolt caster...
Red Death/Nirwin's/Hawksaw, Conspiracy Theory/1000 yard (odd Chaperone/litc eirene), truth (occasional raid mg). That was about 90% of my matches.

Add me to the list of people disgusted by the pulse meta and trials matchmaking changes. Never thought I'd miss thorns and matadors, but here we are.

Kyoufu

Red Death/Nirwin's/Hawksaw, Conspiracy Theory/1000 yard (odd Chaperone/litc eirene), truth (occasional raid mg). That was about 90% of my matches.

Add me to the list of people disgusted by the pulse meta and trials matchmaking changes. Never thought I'd miss thorns and matadors, but here we are.

There's nothing worse than Thorn/Matador meta.

Nothing.

Thorn was so cheap. Besides the obnoxious visual effect on their screen you could double tap and run away for a guaranteed kill. Good riddance.

There's nothing worse than Thorn/Matador meta.

Nothing.

Thorn was so cheap. Besides the obnoxious visual effect on their screen you could double tap and run away for a guaranteed kill. Good riddance.

I miss thorn in the sense of the meta that was around when it was king :(

Top Bottom