• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Thanks for the lighthouse carry, I'm basically dead weight in this meta. Got another adept hand cannon.

Meh it's a team effort. The carry on HM Daughters was real though, RNG chose me to be the runner x3.

Got a 310 scout rifle at 7 wins, opened the Mercury chest and hooray, 310 scout rifle!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
*insert obligatory "All Blacks win Rugby World Cup" message*

Now onto more important stuff. Looking to finish off HM Oryx in approx. 2hrs (possible twice, because I have a Warlock and Hunter checkpoint.)

1) Kurt-Niisan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Preferably people who've done it before, because I wanna get them knocked out quickly.

I need to do this twice as well on my 313 Hunter(s). Have killed him a few times. Never been the HM runner though.

PSN: androo2300

I forgot to make a comment on the thread title. This brings me back to memory lane.

When my girlfriend dragged me to go see this movie in the theatres. A theatre which has reclining seats that are super comfy and spacey. Needless to say, there were a lot of girls that were basically having trouble breathing throughout parts of the movie haha.

Never again, series. I told her to watch the rest with her female coworkers because the movie was so dumb.

LTWood12

LTWood12 summons all zombies to get down...

EmqRPeY.jpg

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

Now onto more important stuff. Looking to finish off HM Oryx in approx. 2hrs (possible twice, because I have a Warlock and Hunter checkpoint.)

1) Kurt-Niisan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Preferably people who've done it before, because I wanna get them knocked out quickly.

I put my name in but just to be clear, youre looking to start this around 9 est?

Down 4-0. Me, ZW33, and NiNJA came back and won 5-4. One player started tea bagging me during the 4-0 round and I in return tea bagged and slow clap the motherfucker.

He then sent me messages how sad my life is because I play "$5 or $10 dollar games" aka. Indie Games.

Lol, what a fucking loser.

Callandor

1) Kurt-Niisan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Haven't beaten yet, but nearly got there last night with some people, so I'm down to help.

Callandor361

ecnal

1) Kurt-Niisan
2)
3)
4)
5)
6) ecnaL

I'm interested if theres still room

Alrightie GAF; its that time. The Zombiemortar HM KF crush all of our enemies before us Halloween Raid Extravaganza! Starting when we have 6; my only humble request is be of appropriate level and we'll do the rest from there. I've already cleared once last week so I'm pretty familiar with the encounters. Option B; if anyone is looking for one for a fresh HM them I'm you're guy.

1. zombiemortar (309 Hunter)

gdt

I'm way late to the party but I'm just now working on the Crucible part of the exotic sword quest. Having an awful time of it.

Kyoufu

I'm way late to the party but I'm just now working on the Crucible part of the exotic sword quest. Having an awful time of it.

As long as you remember that you don't actually need heavy ammo to get sword kills then it shouldn't take THAT long to get 25 kills.

LF lighthouse carry...Maybe? 308/9 Titan I can sort of hold my own. I just mostly want to finish silver/gold tier bounties. :D Either way looking for some fun since I don't often get to do these kinds of events too often! psn Kostasthebeast (previous gaf group rocked btw so thanks!)

border

Best to do it in Mayhem games, since Heavy Ammo drops like 5-6 times per match.

But yeah, you don't even need ammo to get sword kills.

Top Bottom