• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

All the controversity from Destiny RNG loot system highlighted below:

- got a blue engram from killing a random mob. Rahool blessed me with this god tier item:

1000 yards Stare sniper: shortgaze, snapshot (!), hidden hand (!!!) and life support. Finally, my beloved Her Benevolence from HoW got it's worthy successor.

A 10 minute Kumbaya dance followed and my neighbours misstoke my screams of unprecedented joy for an attempted murder scene reenactment.

- the next hour HM Oryx fell. I got a 310 Harrowed (in)Fusion rifle.

/Kumbaya dance off

I haven't even got a single sniper with Shortgaze in TTK. That's RNG for you.

bitsurugi

Seriously, if there are folks on DGAF that wants to play D3 either on PC or PS4, I am so on board with that.

Though I hear playing Wizard on PS4 sucks compared to PC.

From what I've seen, there's several builds for a class that are considered optimal. It's basically a matter of picking and choosing what you want to go for, then doing what you can to get that specific gear.

I play A LOT D3 on PS4. Esp after major patch releases, then i tone the playtime down, since PS4 has no seasons. Loving that game, one of the best PS4 coop games imo.

D3 is a REALLY good example on how can you make a ''bad'' game at release awesome by slowly changing and adjusting it according the community feedback. And come to think of it... all new content is totally free. The d3 expansion is the best game for it's buck, i cannot believe they still add new (free) content.

Number45

Only picked up the Lyudmila-D, Eirene RR4 and JLB-47 last week due to glimmer issues (need to do a better job of managing that), so expect the other two weapons to come with good rolls!

Theorry

Don't know about the Eirene but there's a counterbalance, injection mold crowd control roll Lyudmila. One step closer. Pick it up and buy another order in the event that a slightly better roll comes up.

I think the Suros PDX-45 is the Hawksaw so it's worth picking up too

Its the hawksaw with already less recoil. The base is already very good. What if the perks are good also next week. Oh damn,

One of the Eirene rolls has luck in the chamber. No injection mode makes for crap stability tho.

Injection mold is not very good on a sniper since it eats into the range stat.

The roll this week is pretty damn good. Annoyed that I missed it. I was literally there when the reset happened, had the cursor over the order then I noticed from the corner of my eye that the timer seemed really close to finishing so I pulled the cursor down out of curiosity to see how much was left. Fucking thing hit zero right then and all the orders disappeared smh

Its the hawksaw with already less recoil. The base is already very good. What if the perks are good also next week. Oh damn,

Trials of Nopesiris. Pretty much a perfect Eirene this week too.

noomi

bad bad bad loots last night. Highest character sitting on 315 at the moment, still no hard mode shader either :(

Destiny RNG, y u do dis

Jabronium

Set foot in HM for the first time last night. Got a lot of drops! Harrowed HMG, harrowed and NM arms, NM shotgun (infusion fuel), NM ghost shell.

Nothing was higher than 310. Now I'm beginning to understand.

Daemul

Derp. Shader get.

UXXs9hJ.png

Team First Try.

41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Completed hard mode last night first time and did a second run up to Daughters. I felt the drops were very underwhelming since I already got most of my Titan gear to 310.

First run as Titan 309 on hard.

Totems chest: 2 shards
Warpriest: 314 sniper + 2 shards
Golgoroth: 300 boots
Exotic chest: 2 shards
Daughters: 311 Gauntlets + 2 shards
Oryx with 20 shards: 301 Helm + 311 Gauntlets

Second run as Warlock 311 on hard.

Warpriest: 300 shotgun + 2 shards
Golgoroth: 311 chest boots

Apart from the sniper everything was just the same light for things I already had or just 1 above. Seriously boring now and the legendary gear I dismantled gave me no legendary marks so that made it more annoying. I only have 104 so it's having a glitch again like it did with the Daily not giving any.

Nuszka

Hope for some info in tomorrows weekly update, we were promised continuous support. Right now i would take paid dlc like last year, i just like the fact that there is still something coming and has a set date. Now we are like in an unknown territory.

Deku Tree

Hope for some info in tomorrows weekly update, we were promised continuous support. Right now i would take paid dlc like last year, i just like the fact that there is still something coming and has a set date. Now we are like in an unknown territory.

Bungie doesn't want to promise anything that might change. They just want to drop content bombs on us with little advanced warning.

flkraven

Seriously boring now and the legendary gear I dismantled gave me no legendary marks so that made it more annoying. I only have 104 so it's having a glitch again like it did with the Daily not giving any.

Wtf is this seriously a thing? How wide spread is this? Is today's daily giving marks?

Hope for some info in tomorrows weekly update, we were promised continuous support.

Deej's boss probably has only 1000 weapon parts remaining, so expect to hear about that and maybe how rest of the Bungie employees are also suffering from the Strange Coins nerf as an added bonus.

Completed hard mode last night first time and did a second run up to Daughters. I felt the drops were very underwhelming since I already got most of my Titan gear to 310.

First run as Titan 309 on hard.

Totems chest: 2 shards
Warpriest: 314 sniper + 2 shards
Golgoroth: 300 boots
Daughters: 311 Gauntlets + 2 shards
Oryx with 20 shards: 301 Helm + 311 Gauntlets

Second run as Warlock 311 on hard.

Warpriest: 300 shotgun + 2 shards
Golgoroth: 311 chest boots

Apart from the sniper everything was just the same light for things I already had or just 1 above. Seriously boring now and the legendary gear I dismantled gave me no legendary marks so that made it more annoying. I only have 104 so it's having a glitch again like it did with the Daily not giving any.

Fallout 4 is calling you padwan.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

DNAbro

So I finally got to try hardmode last night and was able to get a 320 sniper out of it and finally got a chest piece at 313.(I've been stuck with a 295 since the first week) I feel like i can stop playing the game now lol. Got up to Oryx and might need help a bit later.

noomi

Same here, I expect an announcement of Challenge Mode, and perhaps some more details about this weapon balancing that is supposed to take place in November.

So the gunsmith is offering the suros pdx-45 lol, the crucible is going to be real fun next week.

I hope he offers a hammer forged, counter balance, injection mold roll next week so pulse rifles get nerfed in the sun before the new year

edit: top of page old ass gif

PDBYIXg.gif

that white suros tho. in your house doing the superman. dat suros 43 crit

GunnerZ

I hope he offers a hammer forged, counter balance, injection mold roll next week so pulse rifles get nerfed in the sun before the new year
I don't know I feel like this is going to be a 2 week thing, then the pulse rifle are going to get patched (destoryed) and everyone is going to be fleeing from the pulse rifle to try to find "the next big thing" lool

noomi

Can anyone tell me what the Suros Rocket Launcher rolls from last week are?

I don't know I feel like this is going to be a 2 week thing, then the pulse rifle are going to get patched (destoryed) and everyone is going to be fleeing from the pulse rifle to try to find "the next big thing" lool

I really think this will be the case as well, I see scout rifles being the next best thing... very soon.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
And you're not mark capped? That's weird, hasn't happened to me but given the rampant bugs in the game right now, this must be one too...or something like a hidden cap on the number of marks you can get each week from dismantling legendary items.

Stuck at 104. Probably a bug because reset was only yesterday so if there was a hidden cap it would've probably reset yesterday.

Real annoying though because I'd been saving for Bad Juju this week.

Top Bottom