• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

noomi

urg, just looked them up. Roll 2 has tracking, javelin and heavy payload. Others have clusterbombs, forgot other perks.

Bah, damnit poop rolls.

Was hoping for tripod or nades n' horseshoes :(

Thanks for letting me know

Imagine a world where the Boolean Gemini ruled the crucible...that is some real scary stuff

NOOoOooOOoOoO

By the way let's all play zombies tonight :D Also, down to help you get that Oryx kill if you still need :)

*snip*

By the way let's all play zombies tonight :D Also, down to help you get that Oryx kill if you still need :)

hate to barge in, but may I join on that oryx kill if there's room?

edit:
did anyone check out the Lyudmila-D third roll?
it's got headseeker, full auto, and snapshot/speed reload/injection mold. will injection mold do enough to stabilize it, because it seems like a god-roll to me.
edit2:
third roll of Eirene seems pretty good.
LitC, quickdraw/oiled frame, unflinching/mulligan
thoughts?

That Eirene with LiTC, quickdraw and unflinching, absolutely disgusting.
*snip*
well there it is. :D

Got a PDX-45 from a level up package with hammer forged, rodeo and injection mold. Whilst rodeo is unfortunate it's better than the Hawksaw I had drop from the cryptarch lottery the other day.

Is the Eirene with Luck in the Chamber a third choice? Both mine don't have it.

yes. it's the third option.
I've got a void one with LitC and... wait for it... shoot to loot. lol :)

edit:
holy crap - the SUROS DIS-43 third option:
hammer forged/oiled frame, full auto, speed reload/hand-laid stock
I think this is a laser gun masquerading as a scout!

Trakan

I got the same autorifle from two gunsmith rank ups on two different characters. God, the RNG in this game feels so shitty.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
yes. it's the third option.
I've got a void one with LitC and... wait for it... shoot to loot. lol :)

edit:

Aww man. I don't have enough XP to hit rank 3 this week. I knew I should've done some last week.

Ghazi

Looking forward to that SUROS next week. I feel like an idiot for not picking up that eirene, but I'm pretty happy with my life support/hidden hand 1KYS so I don't feel THAT bad.

I don't know I feel like this is going to be a 2 week thing, then the pulse rifle are going to get patched (destoryed) and everyone is going to be fleeing from the pulse rifle to try to find "the next big thing" lool

2 weeks would be mighty impressive. If we do get a god roll next week I don't doubt the following weeks' trials will be 30%+ of the PDX.

I really think this will be the case as well, I see scout rifles being the next best thing... very soon.

Eh, scouts will never be the big thing. The biggest boon they can receive is being unfuckwithable after a certain point but range where scouts are most comfortable are occupied by shortgaze snipers.

Ideally Bungie can create an ecosystem and strictly adhere to it. There's a bit of room for bleed depending on archetype (high rof pulses better close, high impact scouts better long) and exotics but what I'm getting at is that if you take something into another weapons operating zone, I don't care what the most recent patch is, you're handicapping yourself or you're using an exotic designed to allow that and should have been finely balanced on its own. Lock this shit in then fine tune yo

SHORT --------------------------------------- SHORT-MID -------------- MID --------------- LONG-MID ---- LONG

shotguns < sidearms = fusion rifles < auto rifles < hand cannons = pulse rifles < scout rifles < sniper rifles

E92 M3

Got a PDX-45 from a level up package with hammer forged, rodeo and injection mold. Whilst rodeo is unfortunate it's better than the Hawksaw I had drop from the cryptarch lottery the other day.

Damn, feeling salty for not picking up the Eirene. Have one already, but that's a sick roll. What scopes?

noomi

hmm... sent you an FR.
did you delete me? how do I not have you on my FL? you're a DGaf regular.... XD

Oh man, I might have, sorry. I did a friends list purge a little while back, had way too many people on mine, probably didn't recognize your name. Added you back :) Will try and remember that rasengan = kazeshini lol

am I the only one wondering why there isn't a KF sparrow? or is there one, and I have just completely missed it? is there one in the kiosk?

Also where is my sweet raid ship? Challenge Mode probably...

Trakan

Lol, Bungie hated re-rolling so they got rid of it. Now, they're just going to give away perfectly rolled broken ass snipers every week. No need to waste motes or weapon parts.

Oh man, I might have, sorry. I did a friends list purge a little while back, had way too many people on mine, probably didn't recognize your name. Added you back :) Will try and remember that rasengan = kazeshini lol

Also where is my sweet raid ship? Challenge Mode probably...

yeah, there's that. i'm considering putting in a name change request in order to prevent these occurrences in the future.

thanks! :)

Jabronium

Anyone know the rolls on the Tuonela if they held onto it? I bought a Hung Jury last night, curious to know how the Tuonela rolls this week stack up.

GunnerZ

2 weeks would be mighty impressive. If we do get a god roll next week I don't doubt the following weeks' trials will be 30%+ of the PDX.

Eh, scouts will never be the big thing. The biggest boon they can receive is being unfuckwithable after a certain point but range where scouts are most comfortable are occupied by shortgaze snipers.

Ideally Bungie can create an ecosystem and strictly adhere to it. There's a bit of room for bleed depending on archetype (high rof pulses better close, high impact scouts better long) and exotics but what I'm getting at is that if you take something into another weapons operating zone, I don't care what the most recent patch is, you're handicapping yourself or you're using an exotic designed to allow that and should have been finely balanced on its own. Lock this shit in then fine tune yo

SHORT --------------------------------------- SHORT-MID -------------- MID --------------- LONG-MID ---- LONG

shotguns < sidearms = fusion rifles < auto rifles < hand cannons = pulse rifles < scout rifles < sniper rifles
Next week's trials loadouts with consist of:

Primary: Hawksaw or Suros PDX-45

Secondary: Conspiracy D, Invective, Party Crasher if their lucky, 1000yard stare, Defiance of Yasmine, and the Efrine sniper for the (d-bags)

Heavy: Truth,Truth, and Truth

Lol, Bungie hated re-rolling so they got rid of it. Now, they're just going to give away perfectly rolled broken ass snipers every week. No need to waste motes or weapon parts.

They've given away perfect rolls of just about every slot:

Scout - Hung Jury SR4
Pulse - Nirwin's Mercy
Rocket Launcher - Week 2 Armsday JLB47 with Javelin, Heavy Payload, G&H
Shotgun - Conspiracy Theory D with Rangefinder
Sniper Rifle - Vendor/Quest 1000 Yard Stare / LitC Eerine

That's 90% of player's PvE/PvP loadouts right there.

*snip*

omgosh, I dunno if I should get it, because I have this:

SUROS DIS-43
hammer forged/appended mag, full auto, snapshot/hand-laid stock.

Heads-up to Fallout fans: I just ordered the Fallout 4 Ultimate Vault Dwellers Survival Guide Bundle. It's sold out everywhere and Amazon has a good price.

here's what comes it:
This ultra-limited bundle contains items straight from the Wasteland and a hardcover guide—all the necessities for survival for the ultimate Fallout® 4 collector!

Zap That Thirst! With these Nuka Cola collectibles: a Nuka Cola metal bottle opener, five magnetic bottle caps, and a Nuka Cola embroidered patch.

It pays to know the date when the apocalypse is on its way! Keep track with The Art of Fallout® 4 2015-2016 calendar.

The guide and items are packaged in a premium full-color box with a magnetic flap closure.

Premium hardcover book with bonus soft-touch dust jacket—exclusive to the bundle. A must-have for any Fallout® 4 fan!

Includes seven lithographs and a poster-size world map.

This staggeringly comprehensive guide is stuffed with all the information you'll need to survive and thrive in Fallout® 4.

Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Unlock the enhanced eGuide for access to updated content, all optimized for a second-screen experience.

the guide you can get for around $30 comes with the bolded/italicized content (which is what I got)

I was stuck with LFGers last night getting the final steps of No Time To Explain, oh my god their chatter,

I'm glad it's over. I just wished that we did not have to depend so much on groups for acquiring certain weapons.

It makes me prefer the Exotic Missive Bounty system from Year 1 better because I could solo that shit.

I find that Year 2 has too much stuff locked away that forces you to be in a group (without matchmaking) to get your stuff and that pisses me off.

Sleeper Simulant was done right because it was 90% solo-able, + the 280 Strike had matchmaking, so no requirement to beg for groups.

But No Time To Explain, fuck me, that thing required 50% dependency on groups.

If this is Bungie's philosophy going forward, forcing missions to require a group but with zero matchmaking, then I will be bowing out soon.

There is nothing more that I hate than begging, I hate begging.

E92 M3

$78 lol. BB guide was $20.

Yeah, it's strictly for collectors. I just like the memorabilia.

here's what comes it:
This ultra-limited bundle contains items straight from the Wasteland and a hardcover guide—all the necessities for survival for the ultimate Fallout® 4 collector!

Zap That Thirst! With these Nuka Cola collectibles: a Nuka Cola metal bottle opener, five magnetic bottle caps, and a Nuka Cola embroidered patch.

It pays to know the date when the apocalypse is on its way! Keep track with The Art of Fallout® 4 2015-2016 calendar.

The guide and items are packaged in a premium full-color box with a magnetic flap closure.

Premium hardcover book with bonus soft-touch dust jacket—exclusive to the bundle. A must-have for any Fallout® 4 fan!

Includes seven lithographs and a poster-size world map.

This staggeringly comprehensive guide is stuffed with all the information you'll need to survive and thrive in Fallout® 4.

Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Unlock the enhanced eGuide for access to updated content, all optimized for a second-screen experience.

the guide you can get for around $30 comes with the bolded/italicized content (which is what I got)

I think the magnets will look really nice on the fridge :D

I've purchased the pip boy edition of fallout 4 for PC, didn't even open the box. Was intending on selling it... but now... maybe I should just keep it?

I am keeping mines sealed to possibly sell. It's not as an interesting as I thought it would be.

Mupod

The gunsmith offering that god roll Eirene is disgusting
picked up two of them

my Titan is the only one with an Eirene ticket and he's not rank 3 - I'm guessing this 'god roll' is the one I don't have. I think I can maybe hit rank 3 if I do all the gun leveling stuff...

Been Holding on to a Uffern for a few weeks. Finally got what I consider a good roll. Third Eye, Reinforced Barrel, and Outlaw. There was also an option for Third Eye, Injection Mold, and Firefly which is also pretty good but I'm looking to use it for PvP so the range was more important than the Firefly.

E92 M3

I am willing to get antiquated runes for 2 weeks if Bungie can double the vault space. Being so limited is hampering my enjoyment.

tumbleweed.jpg

Top Bottom