• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

CTgyxlrVAAA7iDc.jpg:large

FeelsGoodMan

border

I have a 310 Touch of Malice.

From the raid tonight I got a 316 Scout with Full Auto. I also got a 316 Hand Cannon with Firefly. Should I use one of those weapons to infuse my Touch of Malice? If so, which one should I infuse?

MildSoss

I have a 310 Touch of Malice.

From the raid tonight I got a 316 Scout with Full Auto. I also got a 316 Hand Cannon with Firefly. Should I use one of those weapons to infuse my Touch of Malice? If so, which one should I infuse?
Raid hand cannon is infusion fodder no matter the perks.

AngerdX

Just finished a normal raid with good company, but bungie please, basicly no progress on light outside a very specific gearing that just pushes me to 305, can´t really play with it tho so still at 304.

Now after venting, looking for others in similar situation who would like to go in a chill manner and try HM as i do think it should be doable up to around end fight if we don´t get lucky with some drops, then who knows. :)

In no rush and got plenty time.

1. AengerdX

border

Hand cannon. It's sooo bad.

Raid hand cannon is infusion fodder no matter the perks.

I figured that was what people might say, though my Fatebringer love makes me hate dismantling any hand cannon with Firefly.

As a followup question, should I infuse the 316 Scout AND the 316 Hand Cannon to get my Touch of Malice all the way to 316? Or should I save the scout to infuse later? My next-best weapon is a 309 Smite of Merain.

I figured that was what people might say, though my Fatebringer love makes me hate dismantling any hand cannon with Firefly.

As a followup question, should I infuse the 316 Scout AND the 316 Hand Cannon to get my Touch of Malice all the way to 316? Or should I save the scout to infuse later? My next-best weapon is a 309 Smite of Merain.

Save the scout. 1-2 points won't make a difference.

Number45

Bungie has fixed the weapon materials issue for me, by not dropping anything worth upgrading for days. Yay? I want a new gun to play with, and particularly my special load out of a 300 1000-yard stare and 295 Telesto is looking poor. :(

I even haven't had any useful infusion material for my primary slot. Actually tempted to infuse away my 310 Zhalo and Hawkmoon to get HJ up above 300.

can someone clarify the alchemist rainment warlock exotic chest for me

the perk says increase heavy/special ammo drop but it doesn't seem to work like ruin wings

is it referring to how much is in each drop ?

maybe a stupid question

not really when you consider that max light level means nothing really

people are comparing it to old light levels erroneously

being max light level used to mean something different than it does now

Number45

Just had a look at the light level leaderboards and theres still no 320, highest is 319 (with only one character?!), 11 318's, 189 317s and 1065 316's

Considering how high the player base allegedly is thats a terrible return

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/leaderboards/all/powerlevel?grouped=false&page=1
As frustrating as it might be (see my post above) to not get everything quickly, I don't see it being a problem in itself. How many resets since the 320 equipment has been in the game?

Man, what's the point of 310 "Harrowed" items? I seriously mean it. WHAT.THE.FUCK?! They're just there to screw with the playerbase, as far as I can see. And anyone at Bungie who thought this was a good way to implement "Heroic" loot needs to be hit over the head with the dictionary till he (or she) understands the meaning of the term "INCENTIVE"

can someone clarify the alchemist rainment warlock exotic chest for me

the perk says increase heavy/special ammo drop but it doesn't seem to work like ruin wings

is it referring to how much is in each drop ?

maybe a stupid question

This same perk is there on the Starfire Protocol which I use. As far as I can see, for the SPECIAL AMMO perk, when selected, increases the ammo in reserve that you can carry for all special weapons. I haven't tested it on all heavy weapons, but on swords, the toggle for HEAVY AMMO doesn't do jackshit (this is from my limited testing).

My titan needs a fresh KF HM run. Anyone ?

I still have the totems cp.

I need it on my titan as well. Can you wait 20-30 minutes before beginning?

GorillaJu

Man, what's the point of 310 "Harrowed" items? I seriously mean it. WHAT.THE.FUCK?! They're just there to screw with the playerbase, as far as I can see. And anyone at Bungie who thought this was a good way to implement "Heroic" loot needs to be hit over the head with the dictionary till he (or she) understands the meaning of the term "INCENTIVE"

I need it on my titan as well. Can you wait 20-30 minutes before beginning?

Count me in

GlamFM

Banned
Random observation:

While leveling a new Titan I noticed that No Time To Explain is (for whatever reason) a Level 30 gun.

Nice.

I´m running around with a 290 gun at level 30. Convenient way to speed things up.

GorillaJu

Random observation:

While leveling a new Titan I noticed that No Time To Explain is (for whatever reason) a Level 30 gun.

Nice.

I´m running around with a 290 gun at level 30. Convenient way to speed things up.

It seems many exotics are 30 req. Boolean Gemini, Black Spindle, NTTE, etc.

Can someone put up the rolls for Lyudmila and Eirene please

Don't know about the Eirene but there's a counterbalance, injection mold crowd control roll Lyudmila. One step closer. Pick it up and buy another order in the event that a slightly better roll comes up.

I think the Suros PDX-45 is the Hawksaw so it's worth picking up too

GorillaJu

Don't know about the Eirene but there's a counterbalance, injection mold crowd control roll Lyudmila. One step closer. Pick it up and buy another order in the event that a slightly better roll comes up.

I think the Suros PDX-45 is the Hawksaw so it's worth picking up too

PDX 45 is very similar to Hawksaw. Hawksaw has better range and stability.

bitsurugi

All the controversity from Destiny RNG loot system highlighted below:

- got a blue engram from killing a random mob. Rahool blessed me with this god tier item:

1000 yards Stare sniper: shortgaze, snapshot (!), hidden hand (!!!) and life support. Finally, my beloved Her Benevolence from HoW got it's worthy successor.

A 10 minute Kumbaya dance followed and my neighbours misstoke my screams of unprecedented joy for an attempted murder scene reenactment.

- the next hour HM Oryx fell. I got a 310 Harrowed (in)Fusion rifle.

/Kumbaya dance off

Top Bottom