• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Deku Tree

Did you make sure to sign up just to be safe?

I went ahead and signed up to be an extra as well just in case.

Pretty sure there are only six spots and then that thing closes and says "full". I thought it used to do that... So I didn't want to take a spot.

Ji66a-Man

Also re: your earlier post. Dawn was the happiest PvP'er ever, usually Trials is just sweaty rage and cursing. And I did talk to Mrs Drizzay about Dan's offer. I highly doubt we'd ever take him up on it but if we had an excuse to vacation in Seattle I'd definitely hit him up for the studio tour he offered. I mean, I wouldn't say no to a steak but the tour would be the real draw :)

Do it. I know I had fun on my tour.
AQ9uKeV.jpg

Rehsa

Tried to play last night finally after a while but passed the f out :( babies make you tired. How do you do HM raids LT?!

Was able to put in an hour earlier and decided to finish the VIPs quest, Moon was quick, Venus I had to reload about 6 or so times but then Mars, all 3 in Scablands ha! Praise RNGesus for that one

Mupod

45 minutes in, zero fucking progress on this quest.

anyone want to do crucible because I cannot get a win period with these people.

how are you supposed to kill anything with auto rifles? People just pull out a sniper rifle and headshot me with flawless accuracy every single time, with no regard whatsoever to aim shake from being hit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anyone wanna help me run my (void) exotic sword quest and/or VOG for NTTE? I've never run VOG but I'm a 305 titan so... yeah. lol.

EDIT: Just saw Hawkian's post, is this happening?

Nicodemic

Hawkian if you need people to help with your VoG newbie run send me an invite.

Did you make sure to sign up just to be safe?

I went ahead and signed up to be an extra as well just in case.

Anyone wanna help me run my (void) exotic sword quest and/or VOG for NTTE? I've never run VOG but I'm a 305 titan so... yeah. lol.

EDIT: Just saw Hawkian's post, is this happening?

If it doesn't work with Hawkian, we can always party up and do it. Already 4 of us.

Smiley90

so... we're 6? :lol let's just do it this way then? SOMEONE's run it before of you guys and knows how it works, right.... right?

I sent Hawkian a PSN message, but no response yet. Has anyone heard from him?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll be on in about 20 to help out with the Spindle. Neo and Ghal both need their spindles too and hopefully Neo is actually killing enemies instead of thinking he's literally Neo and dodging projectiles like it's going to help.

Dreez

Dang I shouldn't have done everything Tuesday/Wednesday, now I don't have much to do rest of the week except crucible.

Then again maybe I'll finally do something else with my spare time xD

edukate

need a fireteam for the quick assist- Checkpoint at sisters NM KF... Just add me if ur down. Much appreciated!!!

Psn LuckyDoobage

GutZ31

so... we're 6? :lol let's just do it this way then? SOMEONE's run it before of you guys and knows how it works, right.... right?

I sent Hawkian a PSN message, but no response yet. Has anyone heard from him?

Me or Deku could take over if Hawkian is MIA, but we should wait at least 30 minutes to be sure if he can/can't make it.

Mupod

Okay this is infuriating. Every time I manage to get the 6 kills my team just does absolutely nothing and loses on purpose.

Nicodemic

Any news from hawkian? If not, I'm calling it, Vault of Glass run! Send FR to Nicodemic

1- Nicodemic
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-

Edit: Wait for 21h30

Smiley90

45 minutes in, zero fucking progress on this quest.

anyone want to do crucible because I cannot get a win period with these people.

how are you supposed to kill anything with auto rifles? People just pull out a sniper rifle and headshot me with flawless accuracy every single time, with no regard whatsoever to aim shake from being hit.

Auto rifles are virtually useless in PvP right now. Pulse Rifle is the best option. Scout/handcannon second.

And yeah, I don't feel shotguns OR snipers are particularly well balanced at the moment in terms of range. If you can't beat them join them, man. Shotguns work pretty well.

Mupod

Auto rifles are virtually useless in PvP right now. Pulse Rifle is the best option. Scout/handcannon second.

And yeah, I don't feel shotguns OR snipers are particularly well balanced at the moment in terms of range. If you can't beat them join them, man. Shotguns work pretty well.

I don't have a choice. I'm doing the crucible quest because I have no other way to get 500 gunsmith rep. Hour and a half in I haven't got a single win.

I don't have a choice. I'm doing the crucible quest because I have no other way to get 500 gunsmith rep. Hour and a half in I haven't got a single win.

Well, that sucks. And unfortunately that's the game now.

Taken me ages to adjust, but I'm there now and loving PRs.

Nicodemic

Ok partial list is:

1- Nicodemic
2- Kaikken
3- hshadow49
4- SmileyFM
5- Deku_tree
6- Gutz31

Deku and Gutz, are you still up for this?

Am I forgetting someone?

I whip out the Zerinaea-D I got from armsday every once in a while and it does pretty well.

Autos would be competitive if they got the 1.5 crit multiplier back. Asking for 10 bullets to be headshots for a kill is too much

XenoRaven

Dear Bungie,

If you are not going to populate my patrol instances with other players, please make it so I can actually kill Taken Zealots myself.

Love,
Xeno

P.S. - Thanks for the aneurysm.

GutZ31

Ok partial list is:

1- Nicodemic
2- Kaikken
3- hshadow49
4- SmileyFM
5- Deku_tree
6- Gutz31

Deku and Gutz, are you still up for this?

Am I forgetting someone?
Currently online, and willing.
Deku, you there bro?

I can leave and let Hawkian take over if he shows up later.

Mupod

every single match tonight:

- unwinnable
- match where I somehow carry the team to almost victory then my teammates just stop playing or something and we lose our lead at the last second
- match that my team is about to win, so it's impossible to get 2 kills let alone 6

I just want to get past this auto rifle part. The rest won't be that bad. But I have made NO progress.

Deku Tree

Currently online, and willing.
Deku, you there bro?

I can leave and let Hawkian take over if he shows up later.

Oh sorry I logged off a while ago. Didn't realize this was still happening. Thought it was starting at 9pm. Can't jump in at this point sorry. Next Time.

Mupod

1/3, maybe I'll stick with control. Still looking for anybody to do crucible.

edit: 2/3 hype

also why does it keep giving me combined arms wtf

maomaoIYP

Just read the BWU. It's already a shitfest of lag in regular 6v6 crucible now, IB is going to be completely unplayable for me. Was in an all green bar match for clash last night, my sniper shots registered only half a second later. Increased crucible rewards are a welcome patch, but it's too little too late. The ship for crucible playability sailed when TTK launched, and I don't see it recovering ever at this point.

Jafku

The IB changes for the most part are good. Not too sure on the change from Control to Clash. Also noticed no talks about the release of the new exotics.
Since no one's on I guess i'll go back to Fallout

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry guys, I only saw 2 actual signups so I didn't think it was happening, looks like you got a 6 together in here though? I'm available to help if anyone needs or has to drop. Sorry about that!

edit: Hellshadow, I can also do tomorrow night if you're free.

Mupod

oh good I don't have to go back to the damn tower after each step of this quest. Auto rifles, never again.

KbB2RFx.jpg

My back hurts. Where does the Traveler find these people?

Top Bottom