• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

coy

I'm getting fed up being placed against groups in Crucible when I go solo. The other night, I was with 5 randoms and got stomped by a team comprised of 3 pairs grouped on the opposing team. The game is not smart enough to at least split the pairs so not all 3 would be on the same team? It's turning me completely off to the game, much more than the shit rewards from the raid.

todd360

the ones on the Smash Bros virtual console were boring.

I assume that has the original game and the second game? The first game was good for its time and it seems people either love or hate the second game. I'm talking about the newer mainline games. The n64 games on 3ds are great. Wind Waker is one of my all time favorite games. Twilight Princess starts slow, but its really good. I haven't played skyward sword mostly because I don't want to buy a wii. The handheld zeldas are also very good. Link between worlds is amazing.

Highwind

Haha damn.

I am having the time of my life playing Hunter in the crucble.

Also a semi-fresh character so placing high feels extra nice. xP

GutZ31

Oh, look, a Destiny thread!

na5vvgR.jpg

Mindlog

I've played with a lot of French DGAF and have lots of colleagues over there as well. Tragic news.
Holy shit, I managed to get the Imprecation crucible kills the legit way! :eek:
The one and only time I've been very happy to get Thieve's Den. I finished Imprecation fairly easily on that map, but I quickly switched off of it as soon as I completed the bounty.

Number45

The one and only time I've been very happy to get Thieve's Den. I finished Imprecation fairly easily on that map, but I quickly switched off of it as soon as I completed the bounty.
Bannerfall popped and I thought "no chance" but I had one of those rare games when I play consistently well. I'm usually all over the place.

I'm really shitty at trials, so does anyone wanna help me get the chest piece?

I'm going to be running Trials in about 2 hours or so. If you're still around, I'd more than happily take you along. I'm just doing the bounties and getting the chest piece. PSN: GustyGardens if you're interested. We'll still need a 3rd, though.

Shiv47

I'm going to be running Trials in about 2 hours or so. If you're still around, I'd more than happily take you along. I'm just doing the bounties and getting the chest piece. PSN: GustyGardens if you're interested. We'll still need a 3rd, though.

I have no ambition (or skill) beyond doing the bounties, so I'd be down for that. psn shiv2099

Mupod

I know this is probably futile but does anyone want to do crucible? This quest line is awful.

- cool, winning and I've got a few scout rifle kills, just need to get two more...
- I'VE SEEN ENOUGH

fuck you shaxx.

coy

I know this is probably futile but does anyone want to do crucible? This quest line is awful.

- cool, winning and I've got a few scout rifle kills, just need to get two more...
- I'VE SEEN ENOUGH

fuck you shaxx.
I just started dinner but will be on soon after. If you're still on, I'll join up.

Top Bottom