• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Finally got my 7 headshot kills in a single game done. Went into the daily (Salvage) and it took about 3 games. The game right before I got it, I had gone 6/7 with 2 minutes left and then the other team surged and finally started using range to zone me out. So frustrating.

The next game though I got to 3/7 and one of the opponents dropped and another stopped playing but didn't leave. Farmed the afker til 6/7 before the game booted him and got the 7/7 on the one legitimately playing opponent (who was putting up a hell of a fight having gotten some heavy ammo).

Don't even matter if First Curse is awful. I love the gun already just as a result of the frustrating trip to get it.

From Trinity in The Matrix:

Because you have been down there Neo, you know that road, you know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be.

With that knowledge I've been practising with the Trials PR all week. And I come on here tonight and everyone here is saying it's still crap in comparison to Hawksaw et al.

Yay!

Still, it'll be better than Monte Carlo.

Mupod

Finally got my 7 headshot kills in a single game done. Went into the daily (Salvage) and it took about 3 games. The game right before I got it, I had gone 6/7 with 2 minutes left and then the other team surged and finally started using range to zone me out. So frustrating.

The next game though I got to 3/7 and one of the opponents dropped and another stopped playing but didn't leave. Farmed the afker til 6/7 before the game booted him and got the 7/7 on the one legitimately playing opponent (who was putting up a hell of a fight having gotten some heavy ammo).

Don't even matter if First Curse is awful. I love the gun already just as a result of the frustrating trip to get it.

I liked the idea of first curse until I found out it's not a 2-shot kill. Maybe they'll change that in the near future, so I should probably get it. I feel like this gunsmith part of the crucible quest line is taxing me to my limits this week though. I had sooo many frustrating near misses last night including one match where I got 5 pulse rifle kills, and a sixth as the final kill which should have finished the quest...but it didn't count.

GlamFM

Banned
Going to Mercury seems like a huge waste of time to me when you could also raid with Glam´s brand new Titan *LADY*

Just sayin´

3 more for just Hard Oryx

-Glam
-Ricky
-Strangelove
-
-
-

westtrade

Neo Member
Going to Mercury seems like a huge waste of time to me when you could also raid with Glam´s brand new Titan *LADY*

Just sayin´

3 more for just Hard Oryx

-Glam
-Ricky
-Strangelove
-
-
-

I can do a quick Hard Oryx run tonight. After that it's right back to fallout 4.
PSN: westtrade
Titan LL 318

stay gold

Salvage with randoms is hilarious. No matter how much of a lead you take early on by letting them get the relic, some dumb blueberry will always decide to fuck it up.

darknil

What are the problems you're having?

I feel very clumsy moving the map, not knowing when to split or how to travel the map before the encounter happens

Tips for Trials in general, not even just this map:

Thanks! I'll pass the same tips to my regular teammates.

After all, we were near giving up just because we felt light was affecting us more than skill per se, since we were losing easily even the match before being eliminated.

I feel very clumsy moving the map, not knowing when to split or how to travel the map before the encounter happens

Thanks! I'll pass the same tips to my regular teammates.

After all, we were near giving up just because we felt light was affecting us more than skill per se, since we were losing easily even the match before being eliminated.

Someone did the math, and a 20 light level different is like a 4% damage reduction.

Considering it's impossible to be 320, and you have to be at least 290 to enter trials, chances are if you do have a damage reduction, it's probably 1-2% at most.

In other words, you wont notice it.

darknil

Someone did the math, and a 20 light level different is like a 4% damage reduction.

Considering it's impossible to be 320, and you have to be at least 290 to enter trials, chances are if you do have a damage reduction, it's probably 1-2% at most.

In other words, you wont notice it.

Thanks, we were beginning to blame it even being 307 LL.

I actually have one question regarding light level and damage. Let's say you are 300LL and have a 280 weapon. If I maintain the LL as 300 but change to a 270 weapon (by switching other gear) the damage will be the same or less?

Thanks, we were beginning to blame it even being 307 LL.

I actually have one question regarding light level and damage. Let's say you are 300LL and have a 280 weapon. If I maintain the LL as 300 but change to a 270 weapon (by switching other gear) the damage will be the same or less?

I don't know the exact answer to this question, but I can tell you this:

You can rez-snipe someone in Trials with an Icebreaker.

Afrocious

i finally figure out how to do some awesome python programming stuff that allows me to log into bungie's stuff yet fucking psn's login stuff is down

damn damn damn

last week i played golden gun for the first time in like a year

its p fun

I ran striker last weekend for Trials and it was awesome how many people forgot how to deal with shoulder charge and FoH.

Made for a fun few rounds.

Somehow, I ended up with my super ready on round 2, and I ran straight ahead to C (Exodus Blue) and FoH'd all three of them. They had to be wondering what the fuck just happened since it was so early in the game.

I ran striker last weekend for Trials and it was awesome how many people forgot how to deal with shoulder charge and FoH.

Made for a fun few rounds.

Somehow, I ended up with my super ready on round 2, and I ran straight ahead to C (Exodus Blue) and FoH'd all three of them. They had to be wondering what the fuck just happened since it was so early in the game.

Yeah, Striker is kinda underrated for Trials... It's awesome.

Afrocious

Could more folks log off of B.net and log back in with their psn accounts?

Just want to make sure I didn't screw something up on my end when I was coding stuff.

Top Bottom