• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Looking for casual Trials. Just want packages on my titan and hopefully the armor. Been to Mercury, and it seems there's just not that much there.

Honestly, what I want more than anything is a Sun or Moon of Osiris . . .

Pretty average at Crucible and also from Australia so lag would likely be bad but I am interested in getting slapped around in trials purely to work on the bounties in about an hour or so if anyone else is keen.

radiohead1

Neo Member
Looking for casual Trials. Just want packages on my titan and hopefully the armor. Been to Mercury, and it seems there's just not that much there.

Honestly, what I want more than anything is a Sun or Moon of Osiris . . .
I'll do some casual trials. Just need to do a quick nightfall and I'll be ready, if you can wait a bit. PSN = dorssom.

the_id

I can do some Trials for those who need to get their Bounties. I'm not the best but I do need to get better at this, so please be patient with me.

PSN: the_id

zewone

I just picked up Halo 5 and I haven't turned on my XB1 in months. I had to download a system update to even play the game.

That took 1 hour.

Now it asks if I want to download a 9GB update before I install and play.

Hell no I don't.

Install game, which takes another 30-45 minutes.

Now when I try to start the game it says I need that 9GB update.

So I disconnect from the internet.

Go back to start the game and the game won't start. I'm assuming I have to get this 9GB update before I play this disc game.

2 hours since I got home and now its going to be a few more before I can even start the campaign.

There is an obvious reason why I never turn this console on.

Terribly shortsighted design.

I miss my PS4 already.

Alright Vault of Glass for NTTE Atheon kill starting when we have 4. Just join on me. PSN TwilightGap

We can do it on Normal, right, or nah? I don't have the checkpoint but I don't mind playing through bestraid

I just picked up Halo 5 and I haven't turned on my XB1 in months. I had to download a system update to even play the game.

That took 1 hour.

Hell no I don't.

Go back to start the game and the game won't start. I'm assuming I have to get this 9GB update before I play this disc game.

2 hours since I got home and now its going to be a few more before I can even start the campaign.

I miss my PS4 already.

How's that xb1 vs ps4, of you hadn't turned on your ps4 and put in Destiny.. You'd have 18 gb to install with multiple OS updates.. No?

Deku Tree

That took 1 hour.

Hell no I don't.

I miss my PS4 already.

TBH the same thing would have happened if you just bought Destiny Taken King Legendary edition and you hadn't turned on your PS4 in months and had it off (not in rest mode), except the required download would be 40GB.

zewone

How's that xb1 vs ps4, of you hadn't turned on your ps4 and put in Destiny.. You'd have 18 gb to install with multiple OS updates.. No?
Install times are much faster on PS4 and allow you to play before install is even over.

Games don't require you to have updates installed. Can play offline.

That took 1 hour.

Hell no I don't.

I miss my PS4 already.

That's how the XBO works when you don't have it set to download updates automatically. I had to download at least 3GB every other day when I'd turn it on.

zewone

TBH the same thing would have happened if you just bought Destiny Taken King Legendary edition and you hadn't turned on your PS4 in months and had it off (not in rest mode), except the required download would be 40GB.
Destiny is an online only game. That I understand the need to have all the updates.

If I had FO4 on disc it wouldn't take me 2+ hours to start playing on PS4.

That's how the XBO works when you don't have it set to download updates automatically. I had to download at least 3GB every other day when I'd turn it on.
My XB1 was in a box, not hooked up. I really never use it.

Top Bottom