• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

i must admit though, these plays were quite big

RwzLGHw.jpg

that game was fun.

The lag is so damn bad now in trials. Too many times do I see my teammates or I myself spend time slapping the opponent because apparently it takes 4 melees to take someone down. Good lord.

And fuck aim assisting. For the love of fucking god. Bungie, babies aren't playing your damn game. Luke Smith, get the people who balance weapons to explain in a BWU WHY THERE IS SO MUCH AIM ASSIST.

Shawn128

Hey guys I'm about to log in on PS4. If anyone needs to get a fire team going for anything (nightfall, trials etc) hit me up w a friend request!

I just looked at my record today. I have been 55-7 today, I think I completely burnt myself out of this game for the first time. I am tired of how I can be flinch so fucking quick by a Pulse while I try to snipe and it is fucking annoying and infuriating, meaning if I get shot first I'm fucked, I had more fun playing Breakdown on Halo 5 than this, and I hated Breakdown during the Halo 5 beta.

I just looked at my record today. I have been 55-7 today, I think I completely burnt myself out of this game for the first time. I am tired of how I can be flinch so fucking quick by a Pulse while I try to snipe and it is fucking annoying and infuriating, meaning if I get shot first I'm fucked, I had more fun playing Breakdown on Halo 5 than this, and I hated Breakdown during the Halo 5 beta.

They need to tone down the damn aim assist because the only solution to it currently is pulse rifles.

And conversely tone down damn pulse rifles because they're a huge issue.

And shotguns, who the hell knows.

Power went out D:
Need to go to my basement give me a min
Edit: sounds like a horror movie?!? Am I to die tonight?!
Edit2: worst! I got shit rewards!
Edit3: back online

This matchmaking is fucked. Being matched against people at the same card level doesn't mean shit in terms of skill. You can easily meet someone with 2 wins that's top tier and get wrecked. Now we deal with latency and still get uneven matches.

Cade

Yeah, I thought shotguns were still pretty bad but now that people just use pulses at all range... I don't even mind shotguns that much.

They need to tone down the damn aim assist because the only solution to it currently is pulse rifles.

They will never fix shotguns, we have been bitching for over 8 months and they haven't done anything. Pulse Rifles are such a fucking pain because they flinch instantly (Hand Cannons never did that by the way or I never noticed it). And the Aim Assist is WAY to much and it can even fuck you up.

I had a moment when the "aim assist" actually followed someone in my sight when someone ran in front of the person I was aiming for and when it happened it followed the person that was running through the scope and I got killed instantly.

Okay Aim Assist.

I like to think whatever I did in the last hour doesn't matter. We rewind and can do it all over again. I never do anything cool really, I just like to think about it.

Pat_DC

Fun NF minus the shriekers. I am excited to finally have exotic swords that I got spam happy too.

Thanks Coy & iRAWRasaurus. Not even a power outage or shriekers could stop us.

If I had an exotic sword as well I think we could have got him that first time!

Bizazedo

It's like this because we let them get away with it. We bitch, nonstop, but keep playing.

It's like how Hearthstone is sucking more than ever. We bitch, but keep playing, so their analytics are like "It's fine!!"

The balancing for both games is an embarrassment, but they're not held to task for it, so whelp.

From Golgoroth

PSN = Fahlco

5th Hard Mode Daughters kill and the only thing they've dropped for me that could "technically" be considered a Hard Mode drop is a 310 Harrowed Bond.

Oryx gave me 314 boots when I already had 312. Got two exotics and they both decrypted to 290. Overall... Just a bad raid week for my Titan and Warlock. Hunter is 310 now though.

It's like this because we let them get away with it. We bitch, nonstop, but keep playing.

It's like how Hearthstone is sucking more than ever. We bitch, but keep playing, so their analytics are like "It's fine!!"

The balancing for both games is an embarrassment, but they're not held to task for it, so whelp.

Hearthstone atleast has strong decks for most classes(except warriors because control went out of style),

Oh my god I just had one of those white outs where I get light headed, lose slight consciousness, and feel euphoric.

Not related to this chat.

I'm...I'm going to go lie down for a bit.

make no mistake the meta is a mistake

Afrocious

we talking about hearthstone?

i played it a few times. its a pretty good game and is like magic except i dont have to worry about drawing mana cards since that's handled automatically each turn

dunno why i dont like it. cant simply get into playing it on mobile :(

i can rock all you on yugioh though. maybe even magic

Top Bottom