• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

I suck with my 1000 yard stare compared to LDR and her supremacy

maybe I don't have the right rolls

I think pulse rifles are fine they just need to buff hand cannons again

On a 4-0 card with my nephew and his buddy on Xbox then got wrecked hard by a Flawless group. Didn't stand a chance!

Damn going against another flawless team. Game over!

I should stream this hahaha

FStop7

Banned
Got a really nice Ruin Wake from a blue engram. Linear Compensator, Guerrilla Fighter, Hand-Laid Stock, and Hidden Hand. It's so stable.

Also got a decent Lyudmila-D from a reward package: Surrounded, Feeding Frenzy, Hand-Laid Stock. It rips in PVE, especially when things get chaotic and Surrounded procs. Which is pretty much all the time when the Taken or Hive are around. The burst pattern does drift a bit up and to the left but it's very consistent. Feeding Frenzy's great, too. Fast kill, fast reload.

MrS

Banned
My usual raid team need 1 for HM KF as one of our guys can't make it. Starting from Totems. Mr-Stephen on PSN.

Faced ok teams twice and won, then amazing teams 4 times in a row on a 4 win card. That balance!

Games 3 and 4 were both against Year 2 flawless when neither of us had been for y2.

First time playing Trials with my nephew. Had fun with him and his buddy from school. They both were pretty good; they just need to work on positioning (not going into open space) and callouts. They won a lot of 1v1s but of course they'd die trying to take on 1v2 / teams that work well together and team shoot.

inthrall

Faced ok teams twice and won, then amazing teams 4 times in a row on a 4 win card. That balance!

Games 3 and 4 were both against Year 2 flawless when neither of us had been for y2.

Had fun with my nephew and his buddy from school. They both were pretty good, just need to work on positioning and callouts. They won a lot of 1v1s but of course they'd die trying to take on 1v2 / teams that work well together and team shoot.

Having fun is the most important part, even though I didn't get many results yesterday I enjoyed all my games, and managed to make up for the results today :D

Having fun is the most important part, even though I didn't get many results yesterday I enjoyed all my games, and managed to make up for the results today :D

That's awesome! You made it with twilight and Todd?

I got 6 wins today on ps4 and then 4 wins on Xbox. 1 shy of each reward tier I wanted the most haha (I'd take 7 wins on Xbox but that'll be so much harder and I need gear more since I don't play on it as much)

inthrall

That's awesome! You made it with twilight and Todd?

I got 6 wins today on ps4 and then 4 wins on Xbox. 1 shy of each reward tier I wanted the most haha (I'd take 7 wins on Xbox but that'll be so much harder and I need gear more since I don't play on it as much)

Sure did! I even did it hard mode by forgetting to buy boons (and still going 9-0)

Purdy

How the fuck am I supposed to kill that taken zealot in the taken war petra quest, let alone finding him was stupid as fuck as you have do stand around waiting for a down spawn

How the fuck am I supposed to kill that taken zealot in the taken war petra quest, let alone finding him was stupid as fuck as you have do stand around waiting for a down spawn

Yep those quests are terrible. Probably best if you do it in a fireteam so you have a good chance to kill the damn thing when they finally spawn. If you need help killing them still I'll sit around and wait with you for awhile. No mic though.

PSN jen867530nine

Purdy

Yep those quests are terrible. Probably best if you do it in a fireteam so you have a good chance to kill the damn thing when they finally spawn. If you need help killing them still I'll sit around and wait with you for awhile. No mic though.

PSN jen867530nine

Cheers for the offer but on XBL :(

GorillaJu

Anyone need a 6th/3rd for anything in about 15 minutes? Wanna get something done before Sunday soccer games start up, pretty much anything is ok. Trials, raid, whatever.

noomi

Need one more for a low pressure trials run, we are just doing bounties at the moment. We'll see where we get....

And full :)

Trakan

The lag is so damn bad now in trials. Too many times do I see my teammates or I myself spend time slapping the opponent because apparently it takes 4 melees to take someone down. Good lord.

And fuck aim assisting. For the love of fucking god. Bungie, babies aren't playing your damn game. Luke Smith, get the people who balance weapons to explain in a BWU WHY THERE IS SO MUCH AIM ASSIST.

It's really only sniper rifles that have the aim assist problem but it's beyond me why they do considering they kill in one fucking shot.

GorillaJu

Seems to me like aim assist exists because this is game has RPG elements and gear is meant to have stats that increase your accuracy.

Rubenov

I saw every class this week except Defenders.

Had only 1 Defender encounter in all of our Trials matches yesterday.

We killed his two teammates, he panicked and put a bubble in the middle of the courtyard. Then he had three guns aimed at him from all sides, and you could feel the panic coming from within the bubble. Guy didn't know what to do. It was hilarious.

ocean

Banned
Getting the Silver and Gold bounties last night while drunk was fun.

Also showed me just how easy the bounties are. Anyone wanna get their packages? Zero expectation run, should take about an hour to do every bounty :)

No matter your skill level (seriously it doesn't matter at all), let me know if you wanna scrub up some Trials for the loot :)

Top Bottom