• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

So I thought Bungie said they would ban people from playing IB and Trials if they had bad connections.

Been playing against a bunch of red bar guys today and they been lagging all over and won matches. You cant just hit them. Have reported a few to Bungie.

It seems thanks to the new matchmaking, everyone is red barring in trials right now. It's not just cheaters.

Where are the hawkian certified charts and graphs? Also where is hawkian?

tumblr_inline_nx0k3iCk6s1qcxtji_500.gif

RealKraftyy literally carries people to the light house using the last word. Nghtly and a couple others from 13 devils use the last word in trials. You can still do good with that gun.

Yeah I am using it still its amazing, but you need your sniping skills to be good to deal with targets further away.

EL CUCO

All of the great players still use Last Word?

wut
Lol I've only seen Nghtly actually use it in sweats and I think he went negative every game. TLW is dead Jim. You can slide by on pubs, but there's a reason why he has to switch to Hawksaw

Klyka

Banned
So right now 8900 people are watching Destiny on Twitch and only 1800 are watching Halo 5.

Wut?

Like, Halo 5 had like 1 day of many viewers and then just completely dropped off. It's Halo, how does that happen? Does no one care that much about watching it?

Edit: Huh and I just saw that at the start of a match they have your team walk towards the camera, just like the teleporting in from Destiny.....lol

ocean

Banned
Its a dumb choice on trials tower map. Way to hard to force close range encounters. Map is too big and too open.
It makes sense for guys like Krafty and Nghtly because they use their snipers as a primary basically. TLW would be like a jacked up sidearm and it works pretty well if you use it at a crazy low range.

Krafty and Nghtly and Robertsan must use different TLWs than me. Mine couldn't hit a barn door 5 feet away.

well now, dont mention me in the same sentence as these to awesome players as they are LEAGUES above me in PVP hahaha

I do well with mine, trying anything else I just suck, with the last word I still perform great. My stats are greener by the day on DT. they used to be worse, but the last word is helping me get more and more stats in the sub 10% area.

E92 M3

So right now 8900 people are watching Destiny on Twitch and only 1800 are watching Halo 5.

Wut?

Like, Halo 5 had like 1 day of many viewers and then just completely dropped off. It's Halo, how does that happen? Does no one care that much about watching it?

Halo 5 has a borked aiming system and is a hassle to play. Also, Destiny is on 4 consoles.

Wut?

No one's watching Halo because they're all playing it kappa

hydruxo

ToO is still probably my favorite MP mode for any game to watch on Twitch. It just translates really well to watching live. Always entertaining.

Klyka

Banned
image.jpg

Every. Single. Match.

At what point are we allowed to hit Bungie with a class action lawsuit. It's been a year.

It's P2P, you can't sue Bungie for that. They never said there would be dedicated servers.

Also, if everyone lags, no one is lagging!
everyone-super.jpg

lt519

Looking for a normal mode or hard mode clear of Oryx. Anyone up for it? My warlock needs that 310 artifact to step his game up.

Got myself a 320 shotty last night after getting tricked by warpriest and golgo. 1000YS at 318 and Spindle at 316 now :)

Strider

So 2 people? Lol

--

And Of course u can still have good games with it. A good player can still do well with basically any gun. Doesn't mean you're not essentially handicapping yourself.

radiohead1

Neo Member
Looking for a normal mode or hard mode clear of Oryx. Anyone up for it? My warlock needs that 310 artifact to step his game up.

Got myself a 320 shotty last night after getting tricked by warpriest and golgo. 1000YS at 318 and Spindle at 316 now :)
I still need that Oryx clear as well. Got my Warlock from 309 to 311 up to Oryx yesterday, now just want that kill! PSN is dorssom if we 4 more.

Gaz_RB

Went Flawless yesterday after a long day of heartbreak and connection problems.

Well, my team went Flawless... I forgot to buy the boons :(

peetfeet

Looking to finish off a normal raid, am at the sisters, haven't been past these yet tho. I know what to do just not succeeded yet. Anyone out there need one more? 301 hunter.

Rubenov

Went Flawless yesterday after a long day of heartbreak and connection problems.

Well, my team went Flawless... I forgot to buy the boons :(

So many people forgetting to buy the boons, I prefer the old way bc you could see the option to purchase the boons right as you're purchasing the card. They added a few simple, but unnecessary steps IMO.

Had some fun games with Noomi and Macello. Connections were straight up garbage for the first couple games. No one was green, 4 yellows and two reds. Our first card got thrown in the bushes due to connectivity issues. After that out was pretty alright. Stopped on a 6-0 card with a mercy loss. The last game which we lost was sweaty as fuck

todd360

It makes sense for guys like Krafty and Nghtly because they use their snipers as a primary basically. TLW would be like a jacked up sidearm and it works pretty well if you use it at a crazy low range.

I know. I use it it like as well. I just think it's a bad choice on this map. You want to be far away at all times on this map.

Strider

Definitely don't expect Destiny 2 to be 60 fps.

No PvE focused fps game should worry about 60 fps anyway IMO. Leave that for competitive shooters.

Krafty and Nghtly and Robertsan must use different TLWs than me. Mine couldn't hit a barn door 5 feet away.

Well Krafty plays with 3 sensitivity, so I imagine that helps with the hip firing.
3 is way too fucking low for me - I don't use blink so if someone comes up behind me then I would be dead.

TyrantII

Definitely don't expect Destiny 2 to be 60 fps.

No PvE focused fps game should worry about 60 fps anyway IMO. Leave that for competitive shooters.

Does anyone actually see them dropping last gen support? They already have an Engine and Production line built for it. I can see them not supporting it as much, but that installation base...

Rubenov

Whatever Bungie did to Trials matchmaking worked. Games 6 - 9 are usually challenging. On the other hand, those that want to farm trials can keep repeating levels 1 - 2. Some terrible players there, found a lot that kept losing and restarting their cards so forever levels 1 - 2.

Top Bottom