• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

This thread is so dead. It's basically become useless for LFG too.

I'd love to keep doing HM KF 3x a week but most of my regular crew is playing Blops3 or FO4 and it's pretty hard to get a pro mode (non lots of hours of wipe fest) group on GAF if you can get one at all.

Couldn't find a HM Oryx group here last night. Ended up going on LFG. Tried for two hours with a rotating cast of characters. Got Oryx down to one set of bombs left to kill him. We die on the Shade phase. One guy rage quits. That pretty much ended it. We were so close, yet so far away.

Holy crap. I checked my postmaster this morning. I got a 4th pair of boots from one HM run. wtf.

At least one was 320. I didn't realize those were so crazy rare.

It seems like the vendor Thousand Yard Stare is so good for PvE that it warrants buying even though I have the free one from the quest reward.

Eh if you have noting else to spend your marks. I dont have the vendor 1k yard stare and do fine wit my half breed PvE and PvP 1k yard stare.

Ghazi

Theres no way we're going to get anything good from the wormspore/etheric light exchange. I've got a feeling it will be wormspore for weapon parts
Is that not a good trade? People claim that they don't have enough weapon parts but oodles of Wormspore. That would be excellent value for those affected by weapon part shortages.

Morning DGAF. I've finally hit a stride with FO4. I feel like that happens to me with each iteration. Pro-Tip for settlements, make purified water for an infinite resource of healing and making money!

I'm doing my usual reset stuff today and then waiting on IB until Thursday. I'll probably grabs the quests on each char, but I don't see a point in doing any today especially since it's just clash.

phen0m24

What about an option to apply wormspore for rep gains with

The queen
Eris
Factions
Etc.

I have about 1000 and it's kinda bonkers. Clogging up the vault.

Auto converting wormspore to FWC rep would work for me.

Still no helmet, but 318 auto rifle. My Hung Jury is already 317 though.
Anyone infuse their Touch of Malice and notice a big difference in damage? Worth it?

darthbob

We all know that Eris is gonna accept Wormspore for Runes.

Get Wormspore, buy Runes, go play CoO, get more Wormspore, buy more Runes. The money keeps moving, in a circle!

StMeph

Eh if you have noting else to spend your marks. I dont have the vendor 1k yard stare and do fine wit my half breed PvE and PvP 1k yard stare.

My rationale is that, for PvE, snipers basically come down to Black Spindle and Thousand Yard Stare/Eirene RR4. There are enough encounters and situations where you ideally use a different exotic, so the uptime of a good legendary sniper is going to be way higher than any other random legendary weapon or armor, and much harder to replace, if at all.

Theres no way we're going to get anything good from the wormspore/etheric light exchange. I've got a feeling it will be wormspore for weapon parts

mrw-im-trying-so-hard-to-keep-a-straight-face-63281.gif

C'mon man...Bungie ain't throwing us that kind of bone.

PuMa

I think Clash will be a nice change of pace for IB. Looking forward to it. But there's really no need to grind for the hand cannon and machine gun though.

Had one of those 2 hour Oryx kills where you quit and don't kill Oryx at all last night. Feels bad, man.

Ours was scrubby but glad it wasn't nearly that bad and still got the kill.

Across 3 full HM clears my gear improved 6 total points of light. #technicalprogressboyz Very excited to finally get a Jade Rabbit at 310, best loot of the day.

Deku Tree

Across 3 full HM clears my gear improved 6 total points of light. #technicalprogressboyz Very excited to finally get a Jade Rabbit at 310, best loot of the day.

Had harrowed 310 boots and I got harrowed 311 boots to replace them. Forced to suffer through scrubs dying and forcing wipes all the time over and over if I want to play because my regular group doesn't play Destiny anymore. I think it might be time to find another game like the rest of my group and stop doing reset activities.

I still don't have a single 320 armor drop; only one hm primary (312) across 3 chars after 5 weeks; both hunter and titan still missing 2 pieces of hm armor.

This loot system makes my head hurt.

E92 M3

^not good either. Trials shotty has no range boost perk, no reason to use it over the quest reward Conspiracy D.

What error message did you get btw?

Happened to me yesterday and it was very strange. One enemy started running into the wall and was invincible but I was still able to kill another guy and then I got DC'ed. Iirc it was a beaver error, it booted me straight to orbit without attempting a connection recovery or putting a loss on my card. I'd never seen that before.

This happened as soon as the game said 6/6. There was a big paragraph that I didn't read due to rage. Basically boot the party back to orbit and gave me a loss. Once it happened when we were 6-0 and another at 8-0. Seemed like the other team did it intentionally.

Very frustrating.

I gave up on light levels. You can't be 320 right now and once you get to 311 it doesn't really matter anyways. There's barely a difference. I just want that shader. I want it so bad.
I'm probably not even going to use it. But I want it.

Edit: top of page whatever

iXWpKf6.jpg

GlamFM

Banned

After never getting a helmet on any of my characters I got both (hard & normal) in one run today. Good stuff.

noomi

Okay, so I'm finally 308LL, when will I be considerable to be able to join a HM raid group here?

Your light level is fine for Hard Mode, by the time you get to Oryx though you will want to be 310+ which you most likely will be if you get a piece of gear to drop on the way there.

Top Bottom