• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Ghazi

Honestly i'd be fine with Sunbreakers as they are now if they didn't get an instant overshield when they popped their super. That's probably the absolute worst part about it because you'll be shooting the guy and he can pop his super and just get all of his health back, and then there's no time to run away.
It lasts too long, has too much armor, and cauterize should not work in Crucible. Sunbreaker is essentially a ranged blade dancer with none of the tradeoffs of that super.

can you take me too?

Sorry, they already had 2 guys. If we do this run super quick I could maybe do another quick run before reset but usually a run takes ~an hour so it's probably too late for this week.

Just won the first match 5-0 so hopefully the next 6 games have the same low level of competition. Traditionally the last minute runs have on average the worst players.

Anybody willing to help me out with the final mission for the Chaperone quest line (i.e. killing the Shield Brothers with a shotgun) before the reset?

Join on HidingMyThunder if you are feeling charitable!

Well i mean they want Sunbreakers to be something you run away from as soon as you see it. And in a lot of cases, that absolutely is possible. I've seen a fair amount of wasted Hammers in Trials.

There are a lot of things that can be tweaked to make it more fair to fight against, but i'd put the instant overshield at the top of that list. No super should be able to save your skin like that and then let you go on to get a bunch of additional kills. Not even popping Radiance lets you survive a firefight.

GlamFM

Banned
Looking for a reset hard raid group.

Want to do the entire thing and I want to do it fast because I have to get to work afterwards.

- Glam 314 Titan
- chrome_sitar
-
-
-
-

the_id

Sorry, they already had 2 guys. If we do this run super quick I could maybe do another quick run before reset but usually a run takes ~an hour so it's probably too late for this week.

Just won the first match 5-0 so hopefully the next 6 games have the same low level of competition. Traditionally the last minute runs have on average the worst players.
thats all good. Would love to play with top players like you guys but I don't want to be carried. Mainly for experience. Maybe next time.

thats all good. Would love to play with top players like you guys but I don't want to be carried. Mainly for experience. Maybe next time.
If drizzay is down, whenever he finishes up, we 3 could play 2-3 matches before it's over. Not the best but I can do well on my own.

edit: just send me a invite, right next to my PS4 and just dancing in the reef..if it is happening :p

GutZ31

All i want are throwing knives on my Nightstalker.

Or barrel roll for Gunslinger.

I would play on warlock a lot more if it had a jump that wasn't so slow for the other subclasses other than voidwalker.
Blink is the only redeeming jump on a warlock, and it really blows that only one subclass gets it, or any difference for that matter.

GlamFM

Banned
1 more for a reset hard raid group.

Want to do the entire thing and I want to do it fast because I have to get to work afterwards.

- Glam
- chrome_sitar
- the_id
- Ricky
- Ricky friend
-

Top Bottom