• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Highwind

Hi DGAF.

Yesterday I got a Hawksaw and a Byronic Hero from drops, what do you all think of the perks?

Hawksaw
SLO-19/SPO-26/SRO-41
Fitted Stock/Appended Mag
Icarus (-_-)
Snapshot/Injection Mold

Byronic Hero
Steadyhand IS/Fastdraw IS/Quickdraw IS
Outlaw
Extended Mag/Casket Mag/High Calibur Rounds
Hidden Hand

Deku Tree

This thread is so dead. It's basically become useless for LFG too.

I'd love to keep doing HM KF 3x a week but most of my regular crew is playing Blops3 or FO4 and it's pretty hard to get a pro mode (non lots of hours of wipe fest) group on GAF if you can get one at all.

noomi

This thread is so dead. It's basically become useless for LFG too.

I'd love to keep doing HM KF 3x a week but most of my regular crew is playing Blops3 or FO4 and it's pretty hard to get a pro mode (non lots of hours of wipe fest) group on GAF if you can get one at all.

Most of my group has shifted gears to other games as well, we still get together for raids once a week though.

Times are tough around here lately.

Nuszka

Yup, still looking.

This might be the most quiet reset since TTK dropped

Next week might be even worse with Old Hunters dropping. Stopped lfg'ing here for a good view weeks now. My clan mates are all i need right now.
I am still hopeful for some paid dlc like The Dark Below, but if we were meant to get something in the upcoming view months the marketing department would be in full spin when it comes to that.

GlamFM

Banned
Next week might be even worse with Old Hunters dropping. Stopped lfg'ing here for a good view weeks now. My clan mates are all i need right now.
I am still hopeful for some paid dlc like The Dark Below, but if we were meant to get something in the upcoming view months the marketing department would be in full spin when it comes to that.

I wouldn´t blow my marketing money during this time of the year. You´ll likely get overshadowed.

VGX would be a nice place to announce something for January/February

be productive or play destiny

bXywSXN.gif

noomi

Old Hunters Hype!

It's been so long since I've last played Bloodborne, I know they changed a bunch of stuff with patches. I'm ready to get crazy again and not be able to defeat bosses!

Mupod

I'll definitely at least run some raids/IB this week but I need to get back into Xenoblade. I'm determined to finish it before the new one. Let me tell you, dropping that game for a year and a half and coming back...I have no idea what I'm doing.jpg

Jabronium

Old Hunters Hype!

It's been so long since I've last played Bloodborne, I know they changed a bunch of stuff with patches. I'm ready to get crazy again and not be able to defeat bosses!

Yep, I haven't touched Bloodborne since my first clear. I realized during the credits I missed a couple side areas, but when it dumped me straight into NG+ (instead of doing it DkS 2 style) I didn't feel like immediately jumping back in. Need to get reacquainted this week.

I'm really hoping Bungie does something to improve the raid loot, but I'm not holding my breath. I keep finding myself checking for groups, almost signing up, and ultimately passing because I just can't be bothered.

Even tho my activity in destiny within the last few weeks has been pretty much 2 nightfalls just to fill in a position, next week the hunt begins,

Sky Walker

I just had the smoothest fresh HM KF run I 've ever experienced! We didn't wipe even once during the major encounters! The best ,yet the weirdest part is : It was done with LFG randoms :D

The loot was pretty much meh though. Won't complain since last week loot was great :p

I just had the smoothest fresh HM KF run I 've ever experienced! We didn't wipe even once during the major encounters! The best ,yet the weirdest part is : It was done with LFG randoms :D

The loot was pretty much meh though. Won't complain since last week loot was great :p

We did our second run today with 2 ppl from lfg reddit.

It was great until one of them called somebody else a bitch for dying 3 times in a row at oryx... Thank god we killed oryx on the very next run because things were getting heated...

Why cant ppl just be nice? ffs...

bitsurugi

Just had the best reset raid ever. Whole thing took less then 1 hour and we even started from the very begining, all 1 shot, Warpriest 1 cycled, Oryx literally 5 manned, we saved an early death from the insta death gimmick from the Shade port.

Good job guys, you are the real MVP of my week.

Even the RNGesus was nice this week: 319 hard helm, 319 class item, can't complain.

StMeph

I'm slowly whittling down my to-do list. Finished the rare materials gathering for the sword, so now I just have to wait for Wednesday. If I can get a random Sleeper Simulant part drop for 200 rep, I can hit Rank 3 at the Gunsmith to get Tlaloc this week instead of next. And I still need to sit down with a guide and gather Calcified Fragments to get Touch of Malice, probably my next big in-game goal.

It seems like the vendor Thousand Yard Stare is so good for PvE that it warrants buying even though I have the free one from the quest reward.

Just had the best reset raid ever. Whole thing took less then 1 hour and we even started from the very begining, all 1 shot, Warpriest 1 cycled, Oryx literally 5 manned, we saved an early death from the insta death gimmick from the Shade port.

Good job guys, you are the real MVP of my week.

Even the RNGesus was nice this week: 319 hard helm, 319 class item, can't complain.
Running it again? :)

I am down for some HM KF if anyone is putting a team together. Totems or Oryx doesn't matter to me.

Top Bottom