• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

What glimmer nerf?

gatekeeper checkpoint will be hot shit once again

You'll be able to do a faction rank up every 1-1.5 hours buying weapons parts and farming NM GK for real.

And I can get double glimmer with my glimmer ghost plus blue polyphage because they stack..

EDIT:

You'll notice in my post that I noticed that and I used 50 rep per 25 parts.
Bungie put a cap on the amount of glimmer you can earn in a short amount of time. There was a thread on reddit.

Edit: Link

You'll be able to do a faction rank up every 1-1.5 hours buying weapons parts and farming NM GK for real.

And I can get double glimmer with my glimmer ghost plus blue polyphage because they stack..

EDIT:

You'll notice in my post that I noticed that and I used 50 rep per 25 parts.

Sorry never realised Edit wouldn't it be 75,000 per rank up - 25 parts = 1,250 glimmer = 50xp - 50 x 1,250 =75,000
What glimmer nerf?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...gie_timegated_glimmer_buffsghost_buffs_video/

GhaleonEB

Seems like a pretty good patch. I dabble in Crucible but never bothered with any bounties or quests because I suck, but I will check them out now. I'm like, the definition of a casual in Crucible. :lol

The weapon parts and sword updates make me really happy. It also makes running a single main character that much more viable, as we can get all swords on one character now.

i just fined it not fun for pvp i do use it for pve though... but quiver is just meh it just doesnt give you enough time to aim...
I don't know, I have plenty of time to aim it. I just hate how sometimes you'll hit a wall because you get extra air time if you initiate it will you're in the air.

flkraven

This raid fix we've all been waiting for:

Raid: King's Fall

•Fixed an issue where the Daughters of Oryx death scream volume was too loud

This raid fix we've all been waiting for:

Raid: King's Fall

•Fixed an issue where the Daughters of Oryx death scream volume was too loud

nxMBqb4.gif

TP-DK

don't worry that's the way destiny patches works... it's really just downloading the actual update but it just stays on for preparing to download for some reason....

Nah the preparing to download is because the console ia checking all the data already downloaded to see what it needs to download.

LTWood12

Probably had too high of expectations for the hand cannon roll. The Nirwen's Mercy was just so damn good, I'd hoped for better. Relentless Tracker pairs well w/ Third Eye I guess.

Is the mag size actually 12 like the Armory says, or is it actually 10.

Top Bottom