• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

And everything is still trash.

Bloodborne DLC can preload now. My mouth is frothing at the thought. I just need to know where I can be story wise to go on this quest. I can't wait!

If anyone wants to play Chalice Dungeons with me, I'd be down. I still haven't done them yet except the 1st layer.

Strider

Jafku and Co. My internet just randomly cut out on me :/ idk what's up with it having to post from my phone...

That was gonna be my last game anyway tho as I g2g.

GGs

Lnkn52

CUCSr53WsAASvPB.jpg

HighOnPCP

"Shaxx now sells all three Legendary Swords to players who complete the quest "Blademaster" to obtain one of the Exotic Swords"

Does this mean I don't have to play the whole story on my third character (which I only use for Raid, Nightfall etc.) to get my last exotic sword? If so, yaaaay.

neoism

Nah the preparing to download is because the console ia checking all the data already downloaded to see what it needs to download.

well i know it does that for every game but on my console every patch for destiny it does the preparing for download thing for the whole download... right as it finished it downloaded like 50 mbs and was done, no other game does that... other games does the preparing thing for a minute at most then starts the download... ive also never gotten the download all 18gbs glitch either... soo not sure..

neoism

smh 280..
the lmg does seem good but the gauntlets and canon are meh for me...

��

lol i suck now, fallouts controller are fucking me...

Hell yes!

Fuck I can't wait.
Me too man. I think I'm going to finish up my new character, but my heart will always be with my BL 180 hunter.
yes but that weapon is piss boring. it's the best weapon in the game, but it just had to be the same greatsword i've been using in all the souls games.
The charge attack staggers anyone and anything. And it's great going from Broad Sword to great Sword mid-combo.

You'd be surprised how many people don't shoot the void, even after the hunter that shot it died. I've seen it happen quite a bit in normal Crucible. I won't even bother with the Defender Bubble, as it's mostly a waste of time.

The issue with a lot of these supers is that we assume that everyone knows how to use it at its full potential. That's not always the case when playing with randoms in matchmaking. They seem more inclined to push their super as soon as they get it, rather than waiting for the best time for maximum punishment.

Now that Quiver is back to its full capacity, I'm going to give it another try with my current set up.

Oh no, I'm not surprised by it at all. But that's largely why I don't write off supers or weapons until I play with them for awhile or watch better players try to utilize them. Generally, players are very quick to write something off unless it's blatantly obvious how powerful it is.

Like Sidearms for example. A lot of people just think they're absolutely worthless. But I've found that they're very deadly in close quarters in the hands of someone with good aim. Even in PvE they shred shields up fast. They're just not as optimal as Sniper Rifles there.

Rehsa

Well I finally get a chance to play, at home early..download error now it looks to be downloading it all, 27 hours left. When is my Battlefront going to be delivered I wonder. Shit sucks

GhaleonEB

"Shaxx now sells all three Legendary Swords to players who complete the quest "Blademaster" to obtain one of the Exotic Swords"

Does this mean I don't have to play the whole story on my third character (which I only use for Raid, Nightfall etc.) to get my last exotic sword? If so, yaaaay.

Correct.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Damn. Wonder when I'll get to that BB dlc. Game is still so fresh in my mind. I know I'd have to get back to some spot first to be able to play it though...

LTWood12

I will be using Empyrean Belicose for the first time in this week's Nightfall. May bring out the ol' Vision of Confluence for giggles.

So I'm just sitting here at "Preparing to download.. (0%)"

Any thoughts?

I've rebooted the PS4.

Edit: Apparently trying to launch the game triggered something and I'm up to 75%.

Lnkn52

So I'm just sitting here at "Preparing to download.. (0%)"

Any thoughts?

I've rebooted the PS4.

Edit: Apparently trying to launch the game triggered something and I'm up to 75%.

It took about ten minutes to start actually downloading. Just be patient.

Top of Page Message:

Playing Destiny in general is a game of patience....

tumblr_mogzc7IAye1roa7c8o1_500.gif

Oh no, I'm not surprised by it at all. But that's largely why I don't write off supers or weapons until I play with them for awhile or watch better players try to utilize them. Generally, players are very quick to write something off unless it's blatantly obvious how powerful it is.

Like Sidearms for example. A lot of people just think they're absolutely worthless. But I've found that they're very deadly in close quarters in the hands of someone with good aim. Even in PvE they shred shields up fast. They're just not as optimal as Sniper Rifles there.

I'm in the same camp as you. I don't really take the opinions of other players to heart until I try something out for myself. My opinions on Quiver came from using it myself. It didn't work out for me, nor did I have the right set up to utilize it like other players, so it wasn't great in PvP. Now that I have a more suitable set up, I'm going to give it another try. While some might need tweaks, all of the supers have their merits and can be quite devastating with practice.

While I value the opinions of other players, I don't take what they say to heart. Many here would tell me not to use an auto rifle, but I've been cleaning up with one, Zarinaea-D, in Clash & Control. I like trying out new weapons and experience what they feel like first hand.

Top Bottom