• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

ocean

Banned
Does anyone actually see them dropping last gen support? They already have an Engine and Production line built for it. I can see them not supporting it as much, but that installation base...
The platform split for most recent games is super heavily skewed towards current consoles. Lots of people own the old stuff but they're not buying many games.

zewone

Reading up on my comments I can't take anyone who says the old meta was good seriously. You think pulse rifle takes no skill? How about getting hit by 2 thorn from a coward half a mile away then an arc bolt/burn grenade. Or how about getting one hit ko'd by a fucking Felwinters/Matador from freaking orbit? The old meta was horseshit and I'm tired of these rose tinted glasses. Old meta took no skill to do good in. I just wish The Last Word wasn't nerf so no one would cry. God, I get pisssed thinking of the nonsense that occurred in year 1.
It was still more fun than the new PvP meta which means if I'd rather be Thorn'd than play PvP now, Bungie has a problem

Kyoufu

Does anyone actually see them dropping last gen support? They already have an Engine and Production line built for it. I can see them not supporting it as much, but that installation base...

Er, sales on last gen systems have cratered. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they still supported them.

They had to dig and dig for 1MB of RAM on those systems just to give us increased vault space in 2.0... There's no way they'll stick with PS3 and 360 in the future.

Namikaze1

Looks like I'll be doing some trials today. Need to do something anything to keep my mind off of the news I recieved. Tried playing a bit AC earlier but just didn't help.

todd360

That doesn't sound like it was good news, Nami-kun. :(

Don't let him scare you. His internet provider called him to let him know that his service is going down for a few hours later today.
lol I have no idea what the news is. I hope nami is ok.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Wasted 5 Glass Needles last night. 4 out of the 5 rerolls gave me the same perks I originally had.

lt519

Whelp if no Oryx takers, I'll run some trials if anyone wants? Got until the giants game starts.

I can jump on with you nami and Afro, no pressure runs.

Afrocious

it's not good news. I wish it was but it's not.

I'm getting online right now. I'll have my mic on but I'll most likely be mute. Just not feeling like talking right now.

Cool I'll hop on. I will say I find Destiny to be piss poor at being relieving in any sense. I only play when I'm not mad or sad about stuff.

MrS

Banned
Need 2 for Hard Oryx. Mr-Stephen on PSN

Looking for a normal mode or hard mode clear of Oryx. Anyone up for it? My warlock needs that 310 artifact to step his game up.

Got myself a 320 shotty last night after getting tricked by warpriest and golgo. 1000YS at 318 and Spindle at 316 now :)
Yoo

E92 M3

Can you imagine if Destiny 2 is in 60fps? I'd probably never buy another game.

Don't really care about 60 FPS too much, but if they drop last gen, the game will be even more beautiful. Bungie has some of the best artists in the industry, and that is very evident when playing Halo 5.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We're getting matched up with people who are one from completing their card while we only have a couple. Okay. Revert this BS matchmaking system back to the way it was.

For those that have multiple characters - are you guys infusing the high level armor from the other characters into your main character or are you letting them keep it and trying to balance all of them out?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We got elderberry and lost our boon. WTF Bungie. You motherfuckers. All these networking issues and you're worried about some dumb BS Oryx cheese.

Looks like I'll be doing some trials today. Need to do something anything to keep my mind off of the news I recieved. Tried playing a bit AC earlier but just didn't help.

This is what I told Zoba and whomever is having a tough time. If you need to rant, let me know. I am always open ears and will listen for as long as you desire to rant. I will offer my advice if asked. I tend to be neutral as possible and try to give the best advice judging from both the positives and negatives.

Hope things get better.

E92 M3

For those that have multiple characters - are you guys infusing the high level armor from the other characters into your main character or are you letting them keep it and trying to balance all of them out?

Each character is an individual and has their own stuff. Only infuse duplicates.

Titan - 313
Warlock - 313
Hunter - 312

If I move weapons around, I can do 315, but for the most part hate moving weapons around.

Mindlog

Beginning to believe RNG hates my Hunter as much as I do. Out of all its hard mode clears only three pieces of armor. All chest pieces with bad perk rolls.

Finally got the Pulse Rifle though. A regular one.

Beginning to believe RNG hates my Hunter as much as I do. Out of all its hard mode clears only three pieces of armor. All chest pieces with bad perk rolls.

Finally got the Pulse Rifle though. A regular one.

13 NM clears and 3 HM and still no pulse

Edit i don't know why it is but in normal Crucible I'm better with my Gunslinger but trials I'm infinitely better with my Voidwalker, if I wouldn't have scrubbed a couple of rounds/plays (sorry Gorilla and Biggy) we would have had a shot at flawless, got the scout with full auto and hidden hand, I don't use them but the range is ridiculous so will give it a try

Silver gave me a blue again and gold the Ghost which is nice as its rare but at the end of the day its a fucking ghost

Each character is an individual and has their own stuff. Only infuse duplicates.

Titan - 313
Warlock - 313
Hunter - 312

If I move weapons around, I can do 315, but for the most part hate moving weapons around.
Damn. You've had better luck than I've had. You're right though. I think once you hit 311 it really doesn't matter what light level you are. Oryx at light 311 is easily doable.

Top Bottom